Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reviewbrah

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
If Reviewbrah got into shape and gained some muscle, followed by some lookmaxxing. Does he have the potential to reach normie tier?

Fuck no not even close

His eye area is too shit for that.

well he is
ɘƚiʜw

w̴̤͌̌͌̓h̷͕͔̲͍͎͈͎͈̯̪̑̍̃̔̎͗ḭ̴̪̗͔̳͎̳͐̾͛t̴̡̛̲͚̙̗̟̯̜̠̿̇̈̓̓̓̔́͠e̷͓̗̘͋́̎̄͂́̋͂̕

Reviewbrah is a very stylish person, I like the formal wear but of course in this day and age you will be ridiculed.
He is low inhib.

If he just bees himself then yes xd

Maybe but he'll never look properly masculine without a bunch of surgery

If Reviewbrah got into shape and gained some muscle, followed by some lookmaxxing. Does he have the potential to reach normie tier?
He's good hearted and he's one of us.

Inb4 some retard says JBW

20200306 160535

Dude needs to trim those nails.

ITS OVER FOR HIM

Sure.

He's already low tier fame maxxed so anything else extra can only help him even more.
this can confirm the looksmatch theory, reviewbrah wouldn't have a chance if he didn't youtubemaxx but his looksmatch lorde can get laid easily
all9Ick.jpg
Honestly he'd probably have a great chance at fucking her if they ever met since I believe last I heard she'd had at one point an ugly scrawny asian (ricecel tier looking) boyfriend.

So she's into scrawny, ugly looking ethnic manlets apparently and Reviewbrah honestly doesn't look all that bad nor is he a manlet height wise.

Unless she's exclusively into ugly, weird, manlet looking ethnics than Reviewbrah would likely get a chance to tear that pussy apart should they ever meet.

Last edited:
Man he's still around? I remember watching his meme videos back in 2012. Legend.

We need to get him on this board.

Sure.

He's already low tier fame maxxed so anything else extra can only help him even more.

Honestly he'd probably have a great chance at fucking her if they ever met since I believe last I heard she'd had at one point an ugly scrawny asian (ricecel tier looking) boyfriend.

So she's into scrawny, ugly looking ethnic manlets apparently and Reviewbrah honestly doesn't look all that bad nor is he a manlet height wise.

Unless she's exclusively into ugly, weird, manlet looking ethnics than Reviewbrah would likely get a chance to tear that pussy apart should they ever meet.

The bit I highlighted in bold. Nope, that will never happen.

The bit I highlighted in bold. Nope, that will never happen.

I'm not so sure.

I mean would you just LOOK at this fucker?!!

I thought Katy Perry was nuts when she was dating the puke inducing Russel Brand but this chink takes the cake in fugliness!

Attachments

• Lord and ugly Asian Ricecel.jpg
    Lord and ugly Asian Ricecel.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 29
I'm not so sure.

I mean would you just LOOK at this fucker?!!

I thought Katy Perry was nuts when she was dating the puke inducing Russel Brand but this chink takes the cake in fugliness!

Russel Brand has good facial bone structure. Lorde is most likely just 'using' that ricecel looking bloke.

no
unfortunately
It's over for him

Last edited:
this can confirm the looksmatch theory, reviewbrah wouldn't have a chance if he didn't youtubemaxx but his looksmatch lorde can get laid easily
all9Ick.jpg
I remember him addressing this in a video.

If he holds le frame xD

Hes ugly as fuck and autistic as fuck

how tf do you expect to looksmaxx away a malformed skull and bug eyes in your mid 20's lol, a lot of you think that looksmaxxing is some secret potion