Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Review of this website's rules

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
Ok, I have nothing better to do so let's review the rules

First of all, there really needs to be a fucking VOTE to decide whether or not this website is incel only???????? That's like if there was a vote tomorrow on whether you can torture and eat people.

Second, there needs to be a VOTE to decide whether you can discuss not being an incel on other websites?! Again, it's like the mods of recent years fundamentally don't understand what this forum is about.

So, harassment rule should be abolished, because if it exists - this means you can't harass people who make the forum worse (like imagine if there was a guy who wanted to let foids use the forum).
Trolling is a buzzword, it should be removed.

Conclusion: there needs to be an update on this.

review every user who posts here next

Mods too busy getting @Master 'S dick

create a tier list on all the moderators
They are all literally whos EXCEPT for:
Fat Link - he is the guy who made a poll (no joke, you can look it up) about whether we should ban people who say shit like "I'm a chad and fucked 1000 foids" but "jokingly".
And the undisputed KING of this website's moderation is the mod who didn't ban a guy who (no exaggeration) said he kissed a bunch of foids but he was a MENTALCEL (JFL).

They are all literally whos EXCEPT for:
Fat Link - he is the guy who made a poll (no joke, you can look it up) about whether we should ban people who say shit like "I'm a chad and fucked 1000 foids" but "jokingly".
And the undisputed KING of this website's moderation is the mod who didn't ban a guy who (no exaggeration) said he kissed a bunch of foids but he was a MENTALCEL (JFL).
Mentalcels are fakecels.

First of all, there really needs to be a fucking VOTE to decide whether or not this website is incel only???????? That's like if there was a vote tomorrow on whether you can torture and eat people.
I believe some past incel websites or those concurrent with the lifespan of .is (2017–) had bluepill sections/subforums or discussion threads where blackpillers and bluepillers could debate eachother, and one advantage of this was it would increase traffic towards that website (while sacrificing quality) and blackpill more "incels in denials" (in theory), which—as it has been demonstrated time and time again—is impossible when you consider the people you're talking to are unwilling or unable to accept basic truths and would rather stick their heads in the sand than accept reality.

Second, there needs to be a VOTE to decide whether you can discuss not being an incel on other websites?! Again, it's like the mods of recent years fundamentally don't understand what this forum is about.
Yeah, I've never gotten the "don't discuss personal romantic/sexual experiences" part... I want people to discuss that so we can weed out fakecels and fucking ban them! Maybe it's a problem with the wording, but it sounds very strange. It would be better to say "no non-incels allowed" and specify what that means: "Anyone who has had previous or current sexual or romantic relationships or experience is NOT an incel and will be subject to a permanent ban."

So, harassment rule should be abolished, because if it exists - this means you can't harass people who make the forum worse (like imagine if there was a guy who wanted to let foids use the forum).
Yeah, there are so many people here who call eachother "faggots," "niggers," "spics," "kikes," "chinks," and a dozen other slurs that if this were to be fully enforced, all of the forum save for one or two people would be banned. This rule makes zero sense because it's so vague it can be applied to any circumstance.

Who fucking cares about traffic? The point of this website is that it's a safe place for incels.
Yeah, I was talking about previous incel sites. They needed more traffic, so they allowed bluepillers, but we're already well-known and established enough (I believe this is the only major incel site on the internet) that we don't need to sacrifice forum quality for more traffic.