Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Review of 'I Am Andrew Tate' doc mentions incels twice even though the doc never does

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
In the doc, which aired on Sunday on Channel 4 in the UK, we do hear from plenty of redpillers but not from a single incel, as far as it was established. Nor did incels even get mentioned, and yet incels are mentioned twice in this lazy and inaccurate review.

Screenshot 2024 01 08 210147

Screenshot 2024 01 08 210307

Screenshot 2024 01 08 210337

Screenshot 2024 01 08 210358

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2024/01/07/i-am-andrew-tate-channel-4-documentary-review/

holy dnr batman!

another jewournalist trying to get attention

its funny because incels hate redpillers even more than the feminists and normies do.

We see their grifts, its so plain and simple, to profit off blackpill is just despicable.

white women are obsessed with incels

its funny because incels hate redpillers even more than the feminists and normies do.

We see their grifts, its so plain and simple, to profit off blackpill is just despicable.
The redpill and bluepill are two sides of the same coin.

>You just have to treat her right and be nice to her - you have to make her obsess over you

>It’s not your looks, it’s muh personality - it’s not your looks, it’s muh confidence

>Women like a stable man - women like a high value man (stable man)

>Just betabuxx bro! - just get rich (and betabuxx) bro!

>Women will come when you least expect them, stop worrying about it! - Women will come on their own once you’ve grinded enough, stop worrying about it!

The redpill is literally just the bluepill repackaged.

they don't profit off that blackpill as much as they profit off of the redpill, i dont see blackpill youtubers offering you a course thats costs 1000000000$

they don't profit off that blackpill as much as they profit off of the redpill, i dont see blackpill youtubers offering you a course thats costs 1000000000$
Most redpillers are blackpilled but repackage it to sell it to bluepilled/redpillers retards.

Tate mogs this entire forum to kingdom come and they’re calling him an incel. At this point it seems they want every single man to be an incel, even if he isn’t one

I don't read jewviews so i dont care