Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Revenge on Society

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
itt post in this thread shit you've done to ruin chads and stacies

-In the late 2000s I'd spend hours autistically posting stacies who had shitted on me on 4chan until some of them became the focal point of obsession for other /b/tards. One girls family had to move out after months of harassment.
-During school testing I'd change the answers to the wrong ones on end of the year tests of chads and stacies. I ruined a lot of academic records this way and others.
-Once in middle school there was gonna be a spring dance so I wrote on the walls of bathrooms subliminal messages to the days leading to it until it got cancelled out of fear.
-I started a foodfight in my freshmen year and said I planned it with 3 other chads. I got my ass kicked by them but at least they got kicked off the basketball team.
-I would start text message chains using burner phones (after autistically stalking people to find out their cellphone numbers) pitting one social group against another. This lead to the jocks warring with the bad-boys. The cheerleaders with the volleyball team. Also when a football player passed away from drunk driving a started a chain text message with a photo of him that i edited black dicks on.
-Once a kid got caught with knives at school. He was a illegal chad spic who had won a huge scholarship but ended up working minimum wage due to this. IDK WHO DID THAT ONE THOUGH :^)

I'd post others but they bring back bad memories and are pretty illegal (I THINK I'M NOT SURE) and tbh i don't wanna trigger my psychosis.

the master of larp. one of my fav posters tbh.

After an Asian roastie stopped our convo about the test to talk to a white chad and give him IOIs I sent her a mixed up set of flashcards, which led her to fail the test. Unfortunately, she didn't go on academic probation because Cali uni is cucked and they are letting her retake the class.

So at the end of the day she gets to get ploughed by chads every day while I rot in my dorm room playing halo online and dark souls 3. Tutorial mode.

once some stupid obesecel told a stacy in highschool that Im very into her and that I want to do some kinky stuff to her which I never told him, so what I did is spit at his face and run.

I had a few fights… and bullied someone who tried to bully me... he called me names and was provocating me everytime. So i punched him up and destroyed his fragile ego into pieces untill he didnt come to school anymore.

You didn't shit on your hand and throw it to no more chads and stacies? Starting to get believable.

Still waiting for a pic of that diary or you're a larper.

Once some fuckhead normie shook my stall while I was taking a shit, threw paper towel balls and all that. Thankfully I got a look at his face, so for revenge, the next several times I managed to see him in the bathroom, he would always leave his bag next to the sinks so I would dig into his bag and steal his homework. Never could get news on the aftermath, but I’m sure I did decent damage. Of course, this is child’s play compared to you, oh holy one. :feelsautistic:

/r/ThatHappened
having an episode doc?

I remember one time I stole another kids bakugan.

I took a shit in a roasite's lunchbox when she asked me to mind it for her.

When I was younger I shit on a piece of toilet paper and rubbed it all over the bathroom stall in the shape of a swastika :lul::lul::lul: