Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Revenge & Ego Are Everything in Life

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I no longer want to ascend anymore except for purely narcy purposes. After being over looked and treated like a freak my whole adult life, I only want to kill now. I'll still fuck a bitch if the opportunity came, but I don't want a relationship. It's better and more peaceful to hang out alone than to simp around for companionship.

If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. If I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them.

These people have shown me no sympathy nor love, therefor I am obligated to treat them the same. It is my moral duty to make sure assholes and roasties learn their lesson for making a poor boy like me suffer all my life. It is a moral obligation to enact on sex having scum who hoard all the women for themselves. It completely isn't fair. Just like how the village people are obligated to jill the money hungry rich scum who hoard all the money, we incels are obligated to jill the chads who hoard all the women. It's what is fair. These people have enacted war upon us by hoarding from us, and denying our rights to be happy. We are allowed to wage war back.

In GTA of course.

If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. If I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them.

These people have shown me no sympathy nor love, therefor I am obligated to treat them the same. It is my moral duty to make sure assholes and roasties learn their lesson for making a poor boy like me suffer all my life. It is a moral obligation to enact on sex having scum who hoard all the women for themselves. It completely isn't fair. Just like how the village people are obligated to jill the money hungry rich scum who hoard all the money, we incels are obligated to jill the chads who hoard all the women. It's what is fair. These people have enacted war upon us by hoarding from us, and denying our rights to be happy. We are allowed to wage war back.

In GTA of course.