Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Revenge and Vengeance is a horrible path

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I saw this paki foid who killed 18 people and her excuse was she was resisting forced marriage and it was her job to do so.

Right away many of you called me out for being soy and a couple others.

I feel like we can all learn from this example.

So her parents forced her to marry this ugly guy right? She poisoned milk at the ceremony when all the family members of the other family came.

So what we see here is, a woman who wanted to resist forced marriage, she tried to tell her parents, please don't make me marry him etc. they didn't listen.

She didn't keep nagging, and I know it's humiliating, but at least you don't go to jail, she could have ran to the police station.

Except what did she do? She poisoned the milk and killed 17 fucking people.

In her mind she thinks this is retribution, this is revenge, now she'll serve a long sentence, I know she's female, I'm surprised they didn't inform us that she would be hanged or some shit because that's what I believe should be done to her.

Maybe she's female, maybe she'll get away.

What we learn is retribution is just gonna lead to you going to jail and so on and your faith won't be so good. You get ONE LIFE. ACTUALLY LIVE IT.

Full on protests will never work, they will end you up in jail, I'm completely to complaining about sex life and so on, but retribution and stuff will get you killed.

The pride you'll get after killing people is nothing but an illusion.

Fucking whore wont go to jail she will become rich and famous from soys you retard :reeeeee:

And those normshits deserved it anyway I don’t shed a tear for anyone who ain’t incel :reeeeee:

Bringing you guys attention to this @Robtical @BlkPillPres @a means to an end @YBP Yxngcel Tell me what you think

Why don't you comment this on the other thread? There is no reason to create a new thread for this

I agree with this message. But what you were saying earlier was still soy:feelsjuice:

Why don't you comment this on the other thread? There is no reason to create a new thread for this
there is, no one will learn this from another thread and the thread I'm talking abouit has over 20 replies to it. How would anyone interested find it?!

there is, no one will learn this from another thread and the thread I'm talking abouit has over 20 replies to it. How would anyone interested find it?!
And why creating another thread would change their minds? Seems you just want to virtue signaling

And why creating another thread would change their minds? Seems you just want to virtue signalign
This is for them to learn, this is nothing for myself. Instead it's the opposite they were the ones who changed my mind.

This is for what they can learn from it because a lot of their time has gone into arguing with me back and forth on this particular thread and they know which thread I was talking about.

I should've linked the original thread too tbh.

By the way fuck you.

This is for them to learn, this is nothing for myself. Instead it's the opposite they were the ones who changed my mind.

This is for what they can learn from it because a lot of their time has gone into arguing with me back and forth on this particular thread and they know which thread I was talking about.

I should've linked the original thread too tbh.

By the way fuck you.
Why do you hate me?

Bringing you guys attention to this @Robtical @BlkPillPres @a means to an end @YBP Yxngcel Tell me what you think
I agree that going ER is not the right solution, but we have to find better solutions to fix inceldom, not sit back and accept it.

I agree that going ER is not the right solution, but we have to find better solutions to fix inceldom, not sit back and accept it.
sure. sure.

Yep, we should never just accept misery and treat it like the new normal.

Gotta love the moral police telling you to be a cuck and do nothing

Revenge is the only thing that keeps me going. I will impregnate the women that rejected. (they wont know im a trans chad)

And why creating another thread would change their minds? Seems you just want to virtue signaling
Dude, just let him do a post where he tells his mind, that’s what this forum is about

Dude, just let him do a post where he tells his mind, that’s what this forum is about
Glad that you took me out from the list.

I didn't say he shouldn't do it though, just asked why post a thread about it instead of commenting with the ones he was talking to

Glad that you took me out from the list.

I didn't say he shouldn't do it though, just asked why post a thread about it instead of commenting with the ones he was talking to
You mean "le ignore list"? :feelshaha:

Don't quote others dude, how many times do I have to tell you it's useless. I can't see what your friend said even when you quote him. He's still on ignore.

Cope of the highest order. Revenge and Vengeance are everything. You're just a low iq animal with low testosterone.

Last edited:
Typical foid privilege. Being forced to marry is heaven compared to be forced to never marry.

I'm wrong about this thread

The problem is she got caught

If you're careful enough you can get revenge without being caught

LOOK AT THIS THIS IS MY FINAL STATEMENT

LOOK AT THIS