Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ReturnOfKings has turned blackpill

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Game is getting tougher. Technology, dating apps and male thirst have all given women the advantage in the dating market. Hypergamy has also meant that the proportion of men getting little to no sex at all has increased.

Let’s face it: The incels, as loathsome as they may be, are right on some points. A 5’4” Pakistani man who has learned all of Mystery’s lines off by heart, has a successful online business and is competent in day and night game does not stand a chance against the six-foot Chad. Looks are a massive part of SMV and that cannot be denied. He can learn all the game he wants and get his bench press up to three plates, but Chad will still knock him out the park every time.

http://www.returnofkings.com/193229/3-important-pieces-of-advice-for-incels

I'm still reading RooshV's new book. Lots of blackpill stuff so far. Stay tuned for excerpts.

wasnt status > looks for you yesterday?

They still give retarded bluepill advice that is good for getting yourself jailed.

Don't expect total coherence from @Fontaine , as much as he's extremely high IQ and good with words, he's also a fan of sophistry and hyperboles.

They still give retarded bluepill advice that is good for getting yourself jailed.
Yeah, the advice is ludicrous. But they're beginning to see the light on looks.
Don't expect total coherence from @Fontaine , as much as he's extremely high IQ and good with words, he's also a fan of sophistry and hyperboles.
I have a flexible approach towards truth, it's true. I sometimes even tell lies to myself when they are psychologically advantageous. For me, ideas are merely tools that serve the purpose of survival and growth.

I have a flexible approach towards truth, it's true. I sometimes even tell lies to myself when they are psychologically advantageous. For me, ideas are merely tools that serve the purpose of survival and growth.
am i the only one who doesnt understand you?

am i the only one who doesnt understand you?
It's simple. Ideas are not simply ideas, they have emotional and social consequences. I subordinate ideas to their consequences. If a falsehood is more useful than the truth, I will embrace the falsehood. I have progressively trained my brain to believe in lies.

Yeah, the advice is ludicrous. But they're beginning to see the light on looks.

Ever heard of https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magie_du_Chaos ?

You may like it for those reasons.

fontaine is the upgraded version of @FoidsDeserveCancer

i also got roosh's book because it seemed like the blackpill was literally a part of his advertisement for the book, it had this apocalyptic feel to it

Interesting. However, my philosophy is not trying to modify objective reality, merely the mental representations of this reality.

I meant something like this "le concept du saut de paradigmes est sans doute la particularité principale de la Chaos Magick. Elle emprunta ce terme au philosophe Thomas Samuel Kuhn, et Carroll fit de la technique du changement de modèle de magie (ou paradigme) le concept majeur de la Magie du Chaos. Un exemple du saut de paradigme est de pratiquer un rite lovecraftien et dans le rituel suivant d'utiliser des techniques de magie runique. Ces deux paradigmes sont très différents, mais tant que le chaote en utilise un, il croit en lui sans réserve jusqu'à ignorer l'existence des autres paradigmes. Le saut de paradigme magique a depuis trouvé sa voie dans les œuvres magiques des pratiquants d'autres traditions, mais la Magie du Chaos reste le terrain où il est le plus utilisé et développé."

How they believe at each occasion what suits them without worrying about coherence.

Also remember that if you are changing your mental representation of reality, you are actually changing reality in a way (yours, but since you live only in this reality ... )

The best action an incel can take is to change his life: change friends, move to a new city, or even just try a different bar down the road. An incel should go out of his way to ensure he’s doing something new.
This isn't gonna help because of social media

What's an example of a lie you've trained your brain to believe in?
That everything that happens, happens for a good reason and was meant to happen.

That way, I don't dwell on setbacks and don't have regrets.

You're such an extremely obvious jew lol.

Doesn't invalidate your ideas, which are mostly good, just those related to WN.

Calling incels loathsome while agreeing with us JFL

You're such an extremely obvious jew lol.

Doesn't invalidate your ideas, which are mostly good, just those related to WN.
For the nth time, I'm not even Jewish.

As to WNism, I actually believe in probable statistical differences in mental traits and IQ between races. I still don't support WN because this ideology obviously died near the Volga in late 1942. When you get your butt kicked, you don't pretend it never happened. Since then we have seen only individuals and not races, for better or worse, and it will stay that way because technology is quickly altering the very fabric of life. With CRISPR, racism is dead.

I always laughed at Mystery giving short fat guys “advice” on what to say to chicks. OH WOW A TALL HANDSOME MAN GETS LAID PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT’S DONE SIR WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE

What about that is black pilled?
Admitting looks matter "B-but you're a giant loser for giving up, it's your fault ur incel!" is blue pill/red pilled. Simply admitting that looks are a factor isn't black pilled.

This article (which isn't credited, but was accredited by Roosh, btw.) is a kind of a sinister joke that will put you in trouble and make everything worse for you, if you follow it.

Tried many of these "teachings" already. Encountered dramatic situations and had several months of pure depression afterwards.

It's basically suicidefuel written by some chad to press the rope on Incels.

Status > looks in terms of ceiling

Looks > status until you are in a position of authority AND display competence (ex. bouncer, professor, doctor, etc) OR are celeb status, and this is assuming you’re 4-5/10. 3s and below will have their work cut out for them

This article (which isn't credited, but was accredited by Roosh, btw.) is a kind of a sinister joke that will put you in trouble and make everything worse for you, if you follow it.

Tried many of these "teachings" already. Encountered dramatic situations and had several months of pure depression afterwards.

I actually agree, it's still as bluepill as it gets. However, the fact that blackpills start to be embedded more and more in redpill lit is a good cultural evolution.

Remember that many TRP cuckitors take their advice from Roosh and RoK.

i bet the next fontaine thread will be ´´Peppa pig is blackpilled af´´

Roosh is a tall ethnic guy, JUST BE TALL

For the nth time, I'm not even Jewish.

As to WNism, I actually believe in probable statistical differences in mental traits and IQ between races. I still don't support WN because this ideology obviously died near the Volga in late 1942. When you get your butt kicked, you don't pretend it never happened. Since then we have seen only individuals and not races, for better or worse, and it will stay that way because technology is quickly altering the very fabric of life. With CRISPR, racism is dead.

Ok, so maybe you're not jewish, however your definition of truth is word for word jewish.

Don't really care either way as long as you're not giving (((good advice))).

It's just incredible how the AM incident has thrust incels into the spotlight and turned them into a household word. And that's ONE incident.

What about that is black pilled?
Admitting looks matter "B-but you're a giant loser for giving up, it's your fault ur incel!" is blue pill/red pilled. Simply admitting that looks are a factor isn't black pilled.
Fontaine loves to stir the pot.

Next thread: used toilet paper is blackpill.
Or something.

imo.

I actually agree, it's still as bluepill as it gets. However, the fact that blackpills start to be embedded more and more in redpill lit is a good cultural evolution.
It's not the first attempt of Roosh to stick to other community of men that have enough of feminism and foids.
Remember, a few years ago he approached the men's rights movement, without success however.
So, he's now trying to do it with Incels.

I guess he's trying to raise his notoriety by doing that, but by always giving his BS "game" advice.
Remember that many TRP cuckitors take their advice from Roosh and RoK.
I also follow ROK from time to time, because there are some interesting articles. Though, I don't take seriously any approach guidances or "game" techniques anymore.

nobody gives a shit about your redpill bs M8. Take it back to reddit it where it belongs.

while your at it why dont you throw your shits at the wall to show how alpha you are

It's simple. Ideas are not simply ideas, they have emotional and social consequences. I subordinate ideas to their consequences. If a falsehood is more useful than the truth, I will embrace the falsehood. I have progressively trained my brain to believe in lies.
We discussed this in the other thread you made where you claimed you had trained yourself to stop caring about sex or women completely and to become asexual, but I still think it has to be addressed.

I don't believe you can really convince yourself to believe in lies without destroying yourself in the process if you have a shred of personal integrity. The fact that you still post here goes to show that this is not working. If you really had been capable of this, you would not even think about being incel because it would not matter to you.

A true asexual is not incel for not having sex since they actually don't want to. But they have that gift because they were born that way. You can't override your entire genetic programming as a man just through sheer will alone.

I think what you are describing is an exercise in futility and self-imposed insanity. Why would you not be better off fucking whores, like men have done for thousands of years? Or if you are truly convinced your best life lies in becoming asexual, have you ever thought about drugs to chemically shut down your sex drive that way?

On topic - very good to see the blackpill spreading even to the hardest core PUA communities. It's inevitable. Tinder makes it too objective. No one can pretend when all you have to do is change your photo to see what another life would have been like.

Last edited:
The incels, as loathsome as they may be
Cucks have learned nothing, fuck them.

tbh

"Big man" Incel Toms need to be brought to heel, not entertained. Trying to make weak feints at modern culture while throwing their natural allies under the bus in order to save some kind of fragile pride.

Wasn't our man Dariush an incel until he was 22 anyway? I generally like the guy, but cucking to this degree is cowardly and ignoble.

Last edited:
He's just following the money.

Such a duh concept to grasp, yet it takes men so many years of their life to realize

PUA companies also hire actresses and employ these highly illegal (and imo, immoral) techniques on 'actual women', to show men they should do these and that they work. They also say, 'if you are not getting results, it's because you are not aggressive or physical enough, which is a sign that you are low status. You have 2 seconds to turn her on or it's over.' In the videos they are very forcible, and in one RSD Tyler video the woman is even hitting him and asking him to stop (but he continues and of course, 'takes her home in a cab', because 'alpha males are persistent and push through resistance.') He is yelling that she is a dog and a slut while manhandling/groping/hugging her in front of hordes of people. Now imagine a 5'2'' fresh off the boat curry trying to score some white poon doing this shit, and you have feminism gone wild.

These people should serve a much harsher prison sentence than a person who actually goes out and, say, grabs a woman and tries to make out with her immediately. Because they are instigating millions of men/students to go and do this (THIS IS LITERALLY WHY FEMINISM TOOK OFF IN 2014 AND RUINED THE WORLD, fucking infield footage on Youtube from RS-motherfucking-D), while lying and saying that they do it without consequence every night. Humans rely on evidence to make decisions, and this life ruining decision has evidence they have faked.

Last edited:
What's the name of the new Roosh's book?

Calling incels loathsome while agreeing with us JFL
He's just following the money.
nobody gives a shit about your redpill bs M8. Take it back to reddit it where it belongs.

while your at it why dont you throw your shits at the wall to show how alpha you are

Yeah. It really was :redpill: crap at the end of the day. "Try this, get that". No proof or evidence whatsoever.

THAN when Incels aren't quite literally buying into his crap financially then he insults us. Predictable.
PUA companies also hire actresses and employ these highly illegal (and imo, immoral) techniques on 'actual women', to show men they should do these and that they work. They also say, 'if you are not getting results, it's because you are not aggressive or physical enough, which is a sign that you are low status. You have 2 seconds to turn her on or it's over.' In the videos they are very forcible, and in one RSD Tyler video the woman is even hitting him and asking him to stop (but he continues and of course, 'takes her home in a cab', because 'alpha males are persistent and push through resistance.') He is yelling that she is a dog and a slut while manhandling/groping/hugging her in front of hordes of people. Now imagine a 5'2'' fresh off the boat curry trying to score some white poon doing this shit, and you have feminism gone wild.

These people should serve a much harsher prison sentence than a person who actually goes out and, say, grabs a woman and tries to make out with her immediately. Because they are instigating millions of men/students to go and do this (THIS IS LITERALLY WHY FEMINISM TOOK OFF IN 2014 AND RUINED THE WORLD, fucking infield footage on Youtube from RS-motherfucking-D), while lying and saying that they do it without consequence every night. Humans rely on evidence to make decisions, and this life ruining decision has evidence they have faked.
These PUAtards aren't known for brains.
These PUAtards are financially leeching off of us and instructing us to engage in illegal activities. That's the definition of insane if 1 were to follow it.

Last edited:
Cope, they are saying to move to another state, my ugly face and shirt height will follow me anywhere