Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Returning to normal life after spring break

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Since I have nobody to talk to or hang out with, over the break I've been self-isolating and LDARing. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been that terrible. Between playing music and gaming, I have some pretty great copes these days that can keep me occupied.

But now school resumes in 3 days, and I'm dreading it.

I always have such a hard time reintegrating into real life after a continuous stretch of LDARing like during spring or winter breaks. I guess a normie equivalent would be how it felt for people to return to work/school following lockdowns.

I wish we could have continued Zoom university honestly. I feel most comfortable when I don't have to see or talk to any human being.

it's ogre. Try to focus on getting skills to money Maxx. As a trucel u will have no kids,foids, True friends. But u can have $$$

it's ogre. Try to focus on getting skills to money Maxx. As a trucel u will have no kids,foids, True friends. But u can have $$$
I will be able to moneymaxx for sure. I don't think I will even need that much money though, just enough to live comfortably and hopefully achieve some financial independence.
I'm not a very materialistic person and the main thing I would consider splurging on would be some good food every now and then.

Spring break or vacationing is for normies, chads, and stacies.

There is no leisure in travel. It is too much work just to go to some random strange place with strange people. People are people no matter where you go in this world and I hate them all. I'll never ever understand normie's and foid's fascination with travel.

I only find leisure in LDARing at home.

Last edited:
Spring break or vacationing is for normies, chads, and stacies.

There is no leisure in travel. It is too much work just to go to some random strange place with strange people. I'll never ever understand normie's and foid's fascination with travel.

I only find leisure in LDARing at home.
Yeah, I can't understand travel either. If there was an option to just teleport to the destination, then sure I would be down. But the actual traveling part of travel, sitting in a cramped plane or bus for hours, or having to drive for hours, and then having to deal with all the logistics of lodging and shit. You waste so much money, time, and effort to do what. It's literally globohomo society most of the major cities are all the fucking same.

I can't wait when normies ask me with fake enthusiasm how my break was. Not because they care about my LDARing but because they can't wait to share their stories about Cancun or whatever degen shit they were up to.

Since I have nobody to talk to or hang out with, over the break I've been self-isolating and LDARing. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been that terrible. Between playing music and gaming, I have some pretty great copes these days that can keep me occupied.

But now school resumes in 3 days, and I'm dreading it.

I always have such a hard time reintegrating into real life after a continuous stretch of LDARing like during spring or winter breaks. I guess a normie equivalent would be how it felt for people to return to work/school following lockdowns.

I wish we could have continued Zoom university honestly. I feel most comfortable when I don't have to see or talk to any human being.
man are you really korean? did you move to the west or something? your english is perfect,so it's weird.

also if you are below 18,you should maxx hard at anything that might give you a chance at having a good life. it gets harder as one gets older,and you still seem to have a bit of motivation,so try your best brocel.

get a miraculous medal too.it should help you.

man are you really korean? did you move to the west or something? your english is perfect,so it's weird.

also if you are below 18,you should maxx hard at anything that might give you a chance at having a good life. it gets harder as one gets older,and you still seem to have a bit of motivation,so try your best brocel.

get a miraculous medal too.it should help you.
I’m not Korean but I’m another variant of rice and I was born in the US.

Already 24 and I have schoolmaxxed the best I could to get to where I am right now. Losing some motivation at this point but it’s fine since my program is pass/fail.

Not sure if the religious stuff is my taste. I did get into Buddhism for a bit but only on an intellectual level. I was raised an atheist and it’s hard to just start believing in something.

Yeah, I can't understand travel either. If there was an option to just teleport to the destination, then sure I would be down. But the actual traveling part of travel, sitting in a cramped plane or bus for hours, or having to drive for hours, and then having to deal with all the logistics of lodging and shit. You waste so much money, time, and effort to do what. It's literally globohomo society most of the major cities are all the fucking same.

I can't wait when normies ask me with fake enthusiasm how my break was. Not because they care about my LDARing but because they can't wait to share their stories about Cancun or whatever degen shit they were up to.
I dont think travelers enjoy the bus part. They would teleport to their destination as well if possible

I’m not Korean but I’m another variant of rice and I was born in the US.

Already 24 and I have schoolmaxxed the best I could to get to where I am right now. Losing some motivation at this point but it’s fine since my program is pass/fail.

Not sure if the religious stuff is my taste. I did get into Buddhism for a bit but only on an intellectual level. I was raised an atheist and it’s hard to just start believing in something.
you can't believe in something for no reason . christ told us the word and then for us to follow him,not the other way around. many of the most famous philosophers believed in christ or at least in god,so i am not asking you to come to christ for no reason. read the new testament(my personal recommendation is the didache bible.) and see what's there. if multiple wise men have found wisdom there,maybe you will find some there too.