Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Retribution Island

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So there's this site called NationStates, it's a game where you can simulate running your own nation. I just founded an incel nation in it, I was going to call it Incelistan and a bunch of other names but they were all taken (a taken name can't be used until 5 years after the old nation has ceased to exist) but finally settled on Retribution Island. Thanks @Robtical for the suggestion. Anyway, my nation has been founded, some other people should join me in this, I even made the Commonwealth of Incels for other incel nations to join.

Our currency is the knajjd (subject to change but maybe not, it's named after who is likely to become our dear leader) and our national anthem is the spider. The reason for the national anthem is threefold. First off, when spiders mate, in most species, the female eats the male afterwards. Second, many people think spiders are creepy for how they look even though they are harmless, much like people treat incels. Third and most importantly, my waifu is a spider.

Our national flag consists of three equal horizontal bands: blue on top, red in the middle, and black on the bottom. This represents our transition in life from being a bluepilled normie to a blackpilled incel, with the red pill being a stepping stone in between blue and black.

Screen Shot 2019 07 26 at 31657 AM

Our description, not included in the screenshot:

The Oppressed Peoples of Retribution Island is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The devout population of 5 million Incels enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.

The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.

The struggling Retributioner economy, worth 81.1 billion knajjds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 16,227 knajjds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

Military spending recently hit a new high, the tenet of free speech is held dear, the spider is a protected species, and all industry is owned and run by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Retribution Island's national animal is the spider, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.

Retribution Island is ranked 52,807th in the world and 1st in The Commonwealth of Incels for Most Authoritarian, with 792.59 milliStalins.

We need to get this shit started. I like the blue, red, black flag idea but I don't think it should only be colored lines.

Looks nice tbh. I might check it out.

Nice motif for the flag.

this sounds badass man and gets me excited

every day is the day of retribution :feelsohh:

Breaking news from Retribution Island:

Doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer, and sexuality-questioning teenagers are placed in locked rooms with dirty magazines and lewd posters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare.

Our population is now 6 million.

Screenshot 2019 07 27 NationStates The Free Land of Homoj

We need more Incel Nations to fight the online matriarchy.
Shithole simulator
The Free Land of Homoj is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 5 million Homojians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.

The relatively small, liberal, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, with Healthcare, Defense, and Education also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 19.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.

The Homojian economy, worth 262 billion moneroes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 52,593 moneroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.

Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women, and elections have been outlawed. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Homoj's national animal is the Carassius auratus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.

Last edited:
Breaking news from Retribution Island:

The official demonym of citizens of Retribution Island has been officially changed to “Involuntary Celibate.”

A new flag has been designed, however this is just an option, we are still using the plan flag. This is the new design.
73D5E2D6 AB2B 47FE 9B73 F68E2E17076B

Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.

Bungee jumpers rarely go splat.

The government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.

Anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.

Foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.

And finally, our currency has been switched. Instead of the knajjd, our currency is now the skulls of cucks.

Ill join the truecels and conquer the world

The incelphobic moderators of NationStates decided that "incel" was not an appropriate demonym, and that "cuck skull" was not an appropriate democracy. Our demonym is now Retributionist and instead of cuck skulls, our currency is now cuck tears.

Incelphobic moderators of NationStates will not let us use cuck tears as currency, so it seems that “soyboy tears” will have to do. I need suggestions for other currencies should soyboy tears not be accepted.

you should check out torn.com
I ewhore for in game currency on there all the time

The Community of Comfia is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The cynical population of 5 million Comfians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.

The basket case Comfian economy, worth 30.8 billion NEETbuxes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 6,162 NEETbuxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Comfia's national animal is the frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.

This nation was deleted by a moderator and cannot be self-restored. If you would like to request a moderator examine your case, please use the Getting Help page.

If your nation had Factbooks, you can still find them here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a bitch.
What was your nation called? What was the currency, national animal, flag, etc?

Kiljuden, and the motto was "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." The currency were Marks, and the animal tigers. Flag was Isle of Man for the triskele :feelshmm:
Damn that sucks. My demonym was "incel" and "involuntary celibate" which mods removed.

My currency was cuck skulls, which mods removed, I changed it to cuck tears, that wasn't allowed either. Right now it's soyboy tears.

They didn't even give me a chance to change anything, just deleted my whole nation :feelshaha:

I just remade it as Kealjudan and made the motto "they do it for free"
You can't change your nation name. I think that's why. I remember in like 2016-17 I made a "Cyka Blyat Republic" and it got banned for Russian swearing, I made a "New Cyka Blyat Republic" the next day and it also got banned.

Join my region, the Commonwealth of Incels.

Following new legislation in Retribution Island:

The army insists there is nothing gay about men in uniforms rolling in the mud.
Male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'.
Maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
The new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one.
Hammer and sickle-wielding space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.

Damn I might create an account tomorrow.

So there's this site called NationStates, it's a game where you can simulate running your own nation. I just founded an incel nation in it, I was going to call it Incelistan and a bunch of other names but they were all taken (a taken name can't be used until 5 years after the old nation has ceased to exist) but finally settled on Retribution Island. Thanks @Robtical for the suggestion. Anyway, my nation has been founded, some other people should join me in this, I even made the Commonwealth of Incels for other incel nations to join.

Our currency is the knajjd (subject to change but maybe not, it's named after who is likely to become our dear leader) and our national anthem is the spider. The reason for the national anthem is threefold. First off, when spiders mate, in most species, the female eats the male afterwards. Second, many people think spiders are creepy for how they look even though they are harmless, much like people treat incels. Third and most importantly, my waifu is a spider.

Our national flag consists of three equal horizontal bands: blue on top, red in the middle, and black on the bottom. This represents our transition in life from being a bluepilled normie to a blackpilled incel, with the red pill being a stepping stone in between blue and black.

View attachment 134291

Our description, not included in the screenshot:

The Oppressed Peoples of Retribution Island is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The devout population of 5 million Incels enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.

The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.

The struggling Retributioner economy, worth 81.1 billion knajjds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 16,227 knajjds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

Military spending recently hit a new high, the tenet of free speech is held dear, the spider is a protected species, and all industry is owned and run by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Retribution Island's national animal is the spider, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.

Retribution Island is ranked 52,807th in the world and 1st in The Commonwealth of Incels for Most Authoritarian, with 792.59 milliStalins.
Interesting.