Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Retiring in Burundi as cheap option

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Burundi is a super poor African country. You can survive there with merely $200 a year for food and shelter. Could be a good option for super poor oldcels to retire. Only problem is learning the language and avoiding corrupt government.

Personally wouldn't do this country specifically due to being that poor. Less than 14% country have roads. And 1 doctor for 35,000 people. <14% internet too. Ogre.

View: https://youtu.be/n0gFsHf9cIw

TBH I have always dreamt about rule my own country. I can buy 1000 angry mfking silverback gorillas give them weapon and conquer whole country. (in video game)
I remember there was an African war criminal who basically did this. He slaughtered hundreds of thousands and lived like a king for long time.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

burundi is in africa aka niggerland, you'll probably get robbed or kidnapped for ransom in the first month jfl, let alone decades of retirement :feelshaha:

even if you picked up some cheap rural land in the middle of nowhere, how will you survive without the language or connections? sounds like a suicide mission tbhngl :feelsjuice:
ye tbh. I think Vietnam is probably best option for now. Buy land there and land value will go up as country industrializes which it is pretty well. But for Vietnam you need $1000/month $1500 to live well. I guess $500 would still be enough there if ur fine with shitty food and internet though.

Unfortunate lives of ethnics.

I'd wanna move to Moldova or Ukraine.

ye tbh. I think Vietnam is probably best option for now. Buy land there and land value will go up as country industrializes which it is pretty well. But for Vietnam you need $1000/month $1500 to live well. I guess $500 would still be enough there if ur fine with shitty food and internet though.
I thought you have to be a citizen to buy a property in thailand and vietnam?

I thought you have to be a citizen to buy a property in thailand and vietnam?
There are ways around that issue but they require more start up money(100k+, probably 400k+)

what like a investors citizenship or whatever it's called?
Yeah but for most people not possible. But by time comes to retire, I should have more than enough for it.

you would have to warlordmaxx and maintain a militia to protect you probably