Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Retards Think Toilets Care About Tinder Bios

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
This faggot actually thinks toilets care about personality on there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/4educ2/i_think_im_too_ugly_for_tinder/

This can vary wildly from person to person. Not only does it depend on how frequently and how selectively you swipe, it also depends on the content and quality of your profile.

An average dude with something obnoxiously offensive in his bio who only swipes right on 9's and 10's once a week will probably not get many results. Conversely, an average dude with good fashion sense, high quality photos, and a clever bio who swipes frequently will find at least a moderate amount of success getting matches.

Unless you actually have an unfortunate physical deformity or extreme obesity, and sometimes even then, I don't think there's really much "ugly" that can't be elevated to "pretty decent." With good style, grooming, thought, and photography, I like to think everybody can have at least a bit of success.

If you aren't sure whether your profile is any good, consider submitting it to the weekly profile review thread or reviewing it with a trustworthy friend whose opinion you respect.

Now, if you've already got quality material and you're still getting literally zero response while using Tinder and swiping indiscriminately, it IS possible that your app is glitched. You wouldn't be the first person to show up in this subreddit complaining of an impossibly nonexistent number of matches. (Not long ago I think someone claimed to have zero matches in two years.) If you suspect this may be the case, it might be time to try troubleshooting.

So many data accumulated by incels for years to prove that all of this is just wrong, and normies still believe in this shit

JFL at that retarded subreddit

tinder is 100% about looks

So many data accumulated by incels for years to prove that all of this is just wrong, and normies still believe in this shit

I got rated a 3.8 on r/rate me the day after a haircut. :blackpill:

The only thing that matters on your bio is height and face pic.

This faggot actually thinks toilets care about personality on there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/4educ2/i_think_im_too_ugly_for_tinder/

This can vary wildly from person to person. Not only does it depend on how frequently and how selectively you swipe, it also depends on the content and quality of your profile.

An average dude with something obnoxiously offensive in his bio who only swipes right on 9's and 10's once a week will probably not get many results. Conversely, an average dude with good fashion sense, high quality photos, and a clever bio who swipes frequently will find at least a moderate amount of success getting matches.

Unless you actually have an unfortunate physical deformity or extreme obesity, and sometimes even then, I don't think there's really much "ugly" that can't be elevated to "pretty decent." With good style, grooming, thought, and photography, I like to think everybody can have at least a bit of success.

If you aren't sure whether your profile is any good, consider submitting it to the weekly profile review thread or reviewing it with a trustworthy friend whose opinion you respect.

Now, if you've already got quality material and you're still getting literally zero response while using Tinder and swiping indiscriminately, it IS possible that your app is glitched. You wouldn't be the first person to show up in this subreddit complaining of an impossibly nonexistent number of matches. (Not long ago I think someone claimed to have zero matches in two years.) If you suspect this may be the case, it might be time to try troubleshooting.

It’s all about face. No wealth trumps genetic wealth

Chad only
Chad only
And again, Chad only.
You don't need to know more about this crap. Only Chad scores on these apps.

Does this mean social circle game and anything IRL including bars is just beta buxing?
I have no real life but I would assume yes. Unless you're not attractive. Maybe you can ascend as a 6,5/10 there, or even a 6. But I'm mid 30 and probably not up to date. Today you might have to be a 7 at least. For that social circle real life game, bars whatever.
Online you must be 8+/10. Dating apps are only about looks.
But when you watch foids outside, they have almost always their phones in their hands. Tinder-Chad is constantly omnipresent, so to speak. :chad:

I have no real life but I would assume yes. Unless you're not attractive. Maybe you can ascend as a 6,5/10 there, or even a 6. But I'm mid 30 and probably not up to date. Today you might have to be a 7 at least. For that social circle real life game, bars whatever.
Online you must be 8+/10. Dating apps are only about looks.
But when you watch foids outside, they have almost always their phones in their hands. Tinder-Chad is constantly omnipresent, so to speak. :chad:
They should not be allowed to have phones, it inflates their hypergamy!