Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retards saying kids are being """brainwashed""" by incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Good kid.;)
He should sign up here when he turns 18.

Considering blackpill related content is banned from almost all major websites this is bullshit.

jews brainwash kids far more then we can ever dream off.

Jews run the whole western world and use the media, movie industry and books to brainwash the little ones.

WTF? That's BS. We incels are very peaceful. It's Chads who really harass women.

what the fuck is she living in? 100% of the media is against incels
And If a person becomes blackpill they are waking up to the matrix that enslaves her and not being brainwashed

Last edited:
its stupid, foids will themself go out to unsafe place and meet chads and thugs so that they can be harassed by them and they blame incels.
what the fuck is she living in? 100% of the media is against incels
Imagine if we say fire doesn't burn paper, and they say we are brainwashing kid, the kid is free to see if fire really doesn't burn paper. he can test it out himself.

they know if many men knows the truth then they will not be able to secure a beta buxx, so in order to have fun with chad in their teens and then marry a beta buxx they lie. they will lie to a kid. As they lied to me.
they want males to work for them without expecting anything in return.

Last edited:
I wish we had a blackpilled TV series or something like that, not gonna lie.

Thought they were commies? Not for sex though

We will just ignore the fact kids show are pushing globohomo, trannies and such bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProveTheIncelWrong/comments/pc2f9k/hey_feminist_volume_2_toxic_exposure/

That is Rich coming from them,
With all the lying MSM, the atrocious School systems (Especially in inner black cities.), and these comics, and the Lies from movies and Songs given to the masses.
Yet we are the ones who are "Brainwashed"? That is really ironic and hypocritical.
Also, We don't need to "Brainwash" anyone, They will come to us when their own Brainwashing fails and destroys these ugly kids, when they realize that all they were told was a fucking lie, and there lives are miserable, then they will come to us.

I didn't discover the blackpill untill long after I was already suicidal. I didn't find incel stuff in the media that wasn't all portraying us as the bad guys (I went along with it I knew I was going to be involuntarily celibate for the rest of my life but I didn't know I was incel (virgin but not inkwel) I thought incels were only "the bad ones" with the "ideology" and did not consider myself one).
I didn't find any blackpilled content until the bluepilled shit (what's actually shown in media) pissed me off while saying that they were only against "the bad ones," bullshit, and that sent me looking for it.

What happens during childhood and adolescence is a good indicator of whether or not you'll become a quintessential XYZcel. The comic is promoting a narrative. Social rejection leads to the following:
The experience of rejection can lead to a number of adverse psychological consequences such as loneliness, low self-esteem, aggression, and depression.
Toxicity inherently arises from that, especially if it all began because of immutable traits exclusive to you.

Anyone with half the brain they claim to have know that people around here objectify and treat women with contempt because being angry and pissed is the inevitable consequence of the aforementioned, especially when combined with mental illness and years of being the subject of targeted harassment by peers.

Those sentiments will only compound with the "blackpill" being the end of the road. This forum is a septic tank and again, I can't say I'm surprised; when normies then cite that as being the reason you're an incel, they purposelessly choose to ignore cause and effect; it's also hard to blame them because there's nothing they can do about you being the way you are, and psychologically they aren't innately wired to be able to care. Everyone is self-serving and want to protect their own interests. It's true for people that society is serving favourably and those who rebuke the unequitableness of it if not. As a footnote, I think compassionate eugenics should be considered.

lul advocate dooggy is so retarded even IT banned him from their sub. And btw I didnt even know what incels where until I was like 18 and realised im.. well, an incel.

All this brainwashing is making my brain all wrinkled and squeaky!

My brain is as shiny as brand new!

Last edited:
Lol AdvocateDoogy banned GrossSergeant off his sub because Gross' work significantly mogged his.

ProveTheIncelWrong :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Welcome to Prove the Incel Wrong!, an ongoing critical and slightly snarky look at the concerningly-increasing world of inceldom. Here you will find the official episodes of Prove the Incel Wrong! (hereafter referred to as PtIW) which look at the behaviour and toxic attitude of some of the more hateful men who call themselves incels. You'll also find a series of satirical comics featuring the mascot incel of the sub, the Expounder, as well as posts highlighting random misogynistic, racist and downright creepy incels submitted by other users.

:feelshaha:

The mod and the users sound like IT bluepilled virgin-but-not-incels :soy: or trannies and landwhale dykes, why else would they have the time to bother with all that shit?

The whole system is built on brainwashing little kids, to make them harmless unwillingly wageslaves. They're just cattle, basically...

It's a cycle of deception and exploitation, sickening disgusting and evil :feelscry:

All this brainwashing is making my brain all wrinkled and squeaky!

My brain is as shiny as brand new!
I prefer windex myself.

I fucking hate those communists, they want to turn everyone into a hipster think liberal Trans faggot.