Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Retards on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
When talking about underage guys:
“NOOOOOO YOU CAN’T BE INCEL AT 14-17!!! YOU CAN TURN INTO A 6’5 TERACHAD AT 18, LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!”

When talking about underage foids:
“Yeah bro, every single foid has been fucked lots of times by the time they are 12 or less, if you disagree you are bluepilled cuck”

When discussing retarded theories:
“Sub 8 is law, 7/10 chadlites are in the same boat as 0.5/10 4’11 deformed indians”

Also the same people who believe in the sub 8 crap are usually copers who think being over a certain height makes you chad regardless of face, or the ones who think being white can make you a fakecel even if you are in a 99% white area like me.

You have got to be very fucking stupid to believe any of the hyperbolic shit I mentioned above.

Take the lolipill

People here vastly overestimate race and height.

Face > everything else.

It's why gymcels exist, there's no gym for your face. While being short (below average) is definitely a death sentence and that being ethnic is a disadvantage, (black is probably the race with the second highest SMV) your average foid will always choose a 5'9 ethnic with chad-tier bone structure and facial features (warrior skull, strong jawline, narrow cheekbones) than a 6'0 white guy with incel-tier bone structure and facial features. (wimp skull, pudgy face, weak jawline)

They exaggerate fking everything. The one about sub-8 law is especially bad. It shows they have no social life if they think only 8+ can get girls.

Also, there’s a percentage of girls aged 16-21 which are virgins.

so many on here overdose on blackpill and don't realise that even if you have a good face and height if you are low functioning autist it's fully over no foid will want to be associated with you, I've seen it with my own eyes

strong jawline is also a cope

so many on here overdose on blackpill and don't realise that even if you have a good face and height if you are low functioning autist it's fully over no foid will want to be associated with you, I've seen it with my own eyes
I do agree that a lot of people here place an excessive emphasis on looks. Obviously looks matters, but what I think is an even stronger determinant is even worse then the lookism theory. Women unfortunately have a deep sense of masochism that leads them to want violent, dominant men. If lookism theory was 100% the reason for women's behavior, then why do ugly thugs get laid so much? Have you guys seen some of the rappers out there like Tekashi 69 and Trinidad James? God they are fucking hideous. But they have the thug appeal. And I can also say that I've seen fairly average looking guys who can't get laid no matter what they do because they are autistic and struggle with the whole mind reading bullshit that women expect from men nowadays.

What women call "charming" or "charismatic" is basically just being a fucking sociopath. Men who are sociopathic or somewhat sociopathic are the only type of guys who can actually pull off the pickup artist type stuff of approaching random women in public places and seducing them into bed. Even neurotypical, average to good looking guys can't do that on a consistent basis. They can get lucky every once in awhile but they can't consistently make it work.

A lot of the looks girls are attracted to go along with the theory that its basically social dominance and aggression. All the assholes guys I've met in my life, you could pretty much tell right away from looking at them that they were assholes. Contrary to popular belief, you can pretty much always tell if somebody is nice or a jerk by looking at them.

However, I do maintain that we shouldn't overdose on the blackpill and give up all hope that things could potentially get better. There has to be a reason why men who grew up in the older generations didn't develop as much of a misogynistic resentment towards women that lots of guys today are developing. Women in the modern day in age definitely behave much much worse then women in the past did. And women in Western countries behave much worse then women in foreign countries do. I do think the Asian countries have genuinely eliminated more of the desire for low IQ thugs/assholes in their women then the rest of the world has. Half the time I see a nerdy guy with a girlfriend he seems to be dating an asian girl. Not saying asian girls are perfect or anything, feminism will turn any woman who swallows it into an irredeemable black hole of bitchiness but women in different areas of the world are genetically different and that does change their behavior to some extent.

They exaggerate fking everything. The one about sub-8 law is especially bad. It shows they have no social life if they think only 8+ can get girls.

Also, there’s a percentage of girls aged 16-21 which are virgins.
Sub8 law is real on dating sites like tinder. What is the percentage of virgin holes in that age range 0.01-1%? Cope

Not 12, more like 19.

Sub8 law is real on dating sites like tinder. What is the percentage of virgin holes in that age range 0.01-1%? Cope
Sub 8 law isn’t even real on dating sites. It’s more like sub 6 law. No joke. You must not have any friends who are 6+ that use tinder.

Also, I’ve spoken to girls who are virgins. Some haven’t even kissed yet. I want to know where you’re getting the thought that there’s only very small percentage of virgins in that age range.

Seriously think about it. Those are fabricated numbers.

I would estimate it to be around 5-15%.

Last edited:
Average age for losing virginity by country, its almost the same for males and females -+ 6 months, people here like to overblow things. Also who to thrust? women lie having less sexual experience while men lie having more sexual experience.
1. Malaysia: 23
2. India: 22.9
3. Singapore: 22.8
4. China: 22.1
5. Thailand: 20.5
6. Hong Kong: 20.2
7. Vietnam: 19.7
8. Nigeria: 19.7
9. Japan: 19.4
10. Spain: 19.2
11. Indonesia: 19.1
12. Poland: 19
13. Italy: 18.9
14. Taiwan: 18.9
15. Russia: 18.7
16. Mexico: 18.7
17. South Africa: 18.7
18. France: 18.5
19. United Kingdom: 18.3
20. Switzerland: 18.2
21. Canada: 18.1
22. Netherlands: 18.1
23. Greece: 18.1
24. United States: 18
25. Australia: 17.9
26. Turkey: 17.8
27. New Zealand: 17.8
28. Slovakia: 17.8
29. Germany: 17.6
30. Brazil: 17.4
31. Ireland: 17.3
32. Croatia: 17.3
33. Austria: 17.3
34. Czech Republic: 17.2
35. Chile: 17.2
36. Belgium: 17.2
37. Portugal: 16.9
38. Bulgaria: 16.9
39. Israel: 16.7
40. Finland: 16.5
41. Norway: 16.5
42. Sweden: 16.2
43. Denmark: 16.1
44. Iceland: 15.6

According to the CDC, the average age at which American women first have penis-in-vagina sex is 17.3 years; for men, it’s 17.0 years. But keep in mind this is an average, which means that there many people are older than 17 when they first have sex. According to the same CDC data, 70.7% of 15- to 19-year-olds have had sex — which means about 30% have not. Other studies show similar results. For example, the Guttmacher Institute found that the average age at which Americans first have sex is 17.8 for women and 18.1 for men. SKYN’s 2019 Sex & Initimacy survey found that the average age respondents first had sex was 18, and that 30% of Gen Z respondents (ages 18 to 22) have never had sex. Other data shows that millennials and Gen Z are losing their virginities later: one 2016 study found that people born in the 1980s and 1990s were more likely to have had zero sexual partners at age 18 than previous generations.

Last edited:
Sub 8 law isn’t even real on dating sites. It’s more like sub 6 law. No joke. You must not have any friends who are 6+ that use tinder.

Also, I’ve spoken to girls who are virgins. Some haven’t even kissed yet. I want to know where you’re getting the thought that there’s only very small percentage of virgins in that age range.

Yea, like they would tell your incel ass :feelshaha:

Riddle me this GrAYcel:
YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA
1 EgbnUv0Agw5vwKkXqK  pA
8wzwio329so61

Sure GrAYcel, if a hole claims to be a virgin, it must be 100% true. As you might know, holes are always honest and they would never lie about their body count. One of the most retarded GrAYcels ever. Gtfo
Average age for losing virginity by country, its almost the same for males and females -+ 6 months, people here like to overblow things. Also who to thrust? women lie having less sexual experience while men lie having more sexual experience.

According to the CDC, the average age at which American women first have penis-in-vagina sex is 17.3 years; for men, it’s 17.0 years. But keep in mind this is an average, which means that there many people are older than 17 when they first have sex. According to the same CDC data, 70.7% of 15- to 19-year-olds have had sex — which means about 30% have not. Other studies show similar results. For example, the Guttmacher Institute found that the average age at which Americans first have sex is 17.8 for women and 18.1 for men. SKYN’s 2019 Sex & Initimacy survey found that the average age respondents first had sex was 18, and that 30% of Gen Z respondents (ages 18 to 22) have never had sex. Other data shows that millennials and Gen Z are losing their virginities later: one 2016 study found that people born in the 1980s and 1990s were more likely to have had zero sexual partners at age 18 than previous generations.
Modern (((academia))). These statistics are absolutely worthless.
"Yes , I'm a Virgin teehee"
"Ok"

Last edited:
“NOOOOOO YOU CAN’T BE INCEL AT 14-17!!! YOU CAN TURN INTO A 6’5 TERACHAD AT 18, LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!”
I don't see where this argument is wrong, really and truly being an incel is statistically rare and most males are going to get laid at some point in highschool, college or university, and the whole growth spurt thing is true too

Anyone saying they are an incel at 14 without having a significant physical and/or mental defect is the retarded one, they could literally get a growth spurt at 16 and their jawline could improve dramatically in that time too, leaving them to make some cringey "goodbye guiz" thread about them ascending

“Yeah bro, every single foid has been fucked lots of times by the time they are 12 or less, if you disagree you are bluepilled cuck”
Fucked, no, dated, kissed and groped by many boys their age, yes. If its 16 then the fucked part becomes true, a girl these days has fucked at least 2 different guys before she turns 17

When discussing retarded theories:
“Sub 8 is law, 7/10 chadlites are in the same boat as 0.5/10 4’11 deformed indians”
Sub 8 law is obviously retarded

Also the same people who believe in the sub 8 crap are usually copers who think being over a certain height makes you chad regardless of face
Never seen anyone say height makes you a CHAD, much more height makes you a CHAD regardless of face

The argument has always been that if you are tall enough so long as you have at least a 4/10 face you can very likely get a date

A 6"2' guy with a 4/10 face can get a date, especially if he's a white guy targeting asian women or other ethnic females

or the ones who think being white can make you a fakecel even if you are in a 99% white area like me.
I'm glad even you were honest enough to include "even if you are in a 99% white area", but I've never heard anyone even use that part, it always relates to the idea that if you targeted ethnic females you'd probably get a woman. Also there's nothing stopping you from leaving your area or dating outside of your area, so I don't even see how that's a factor here

Riddle me this GrAYcel:
View attachment 465418View attachment 465419View attachment 465420View attachment 465421

Sure GrAYcel, if a hole claims to be a virgin, it must be 100% true. As you might know, holes are always honest and they would never lie about their body count. One of the most retarded GrAYcels ever. Gtfo

Modern (((academia))). These statistics are absolutely worthless.
"Yes , I'm a Virgin teehee"
"Ok"

Dude don't be a fucking retard, do you know what would have already happened to the global fertility rate if Sub 8 law was true, the worlds leaders would be in a panic already

Women are fucking 7's, and 6's, and 5's too, I think its more like you are coping so you don't have to feel like you are part of some extremely anomalous subgroup of failures, but you are, incels are a rarity. Pretty much everyone else is fucking and reproducing

Last edited:
Riddle me this GrAYcel:
View attachment 465418View attachment 465419View attachment 465420View attachment 465421

You call me retarded, but some of the data you displayed isn’t even relevant to my point.

It’s true that women are more selective on dating apps. It’s also true that women’s ratings on men is skewed against men’s favour.

So I would agree with you since the empirical evidence supports your claim. Although, some people I know in real life who are sub 8 are able to pull on tinder simply by running Jbw.

Btw, this only applies to OLD. Sub 8 law IRL is a joke.

Also, I didn’t say that they couldn’t lie about their virginity.

I’m saying it’s simply unreasonable to look at data showing that are a minority of girls who are virgins, and then to extrapolate into saying, that they’re all liars.

Also, I can tell you don’t have a social life, because if you did you would know that several girls lose their virginity in highschool. Also you would know that several girls lose their virginity in university.

Last edited:
Dude don't be a fucking retard, do you know what would have already happened to the global fertility rate if Sub 8 law was true, the worlds leaders would be in a panic already

Women are fucking 7's, and 6's, and 5's too, I think its more like you are coping so you don't have to feel like you are part of some extremely anomalous subgroup of failures, but you are, incels are a rarity. Pretty much everyone else is fucking and reproducing
Nigger, I explicitly stated that sub8 law applies to dating apps like tinder. Jfl if you unironically believe that 5-6/10 guys can get matches on tinder. I didn't claim that sub8 is true irl.

Nigger, I explicitly stated that sub8 law applies to dating apps like tinder. Jfl if you unironically believe that 5-6/10 guys can get matches on tinder. I didn't claim that sub8 is true irl.
It still doesn't even apply to dating apps, JFl if you 7's and 6's aren't getting laid on the regular on these apps, heck even some 5's are getting laid, of course what they list on their profile is what comes into play then (being in pictures that display wealth and/or social status)

You call me retarded, but some of the data you displayed isn’t even relevant to my point.

It’s true that women are more selective on dating apps. It’s also true that women’s ratings on men is skewed against men’s favour.

So I would agree with you since the empirical evidence supports your claim. Although, some people I know in real life who are sub 8 are able to pull on tinder simply by running Jbw.

Btw, this only applies to OLD. Sub 8 law IRL is a joke.

Also, I didn’t say that they couldn’t lie about their virginity.

I’m saying it’s simply unreasonable to look at data showing that are a minority of girls who are virgins, and then to extrapolate into saying, that they’re all liars.

Also, I can tell you don’t have a social life, because if you did you would know that several girls lose their virginity in highschool. Also you would know that several girls lose their virginity in university.
Another GrAYcel who with baseless assumptions about me. Again, I explicitly stated that sub8 law applies on dating apps, but I have never said that sub8 also applies irl, nigger.

Fucked, no, dated, kissed and groped by many boys their age, yes. If its 16 then the fucked part becomes true, a girl these days has fucked at least 2 different guys before she turns 17
What makes you think this?
Another GrAYcel who with baseless assumptions about me. Again, I explicitly stated that sub8 law applies on dating apps, but I have never said that sub8 also applies irl, nigger.
It’s not baseless when your opinions are indicative of being antisocial. Even I’m antisocial, but I still know people and observe reality.

And never say that word again.

It still doesn't even apply to dating apps, JFl if you 7's and 6's aren't getting laid on the regular on these apps, heck even some 5's are getting laid, of course what they list on their profile is what comes into play then (being in pictures that display wealth and/or social status)
A few of my friends are 5s and 6s, but they had no success on tinder whatsoever (some of them are even rich), which is why I never installed tinder.

I agree it applies on dating apps but irl it is cope for some other issue that the individual has such as autism

It’s not baseless when your opinions are indicative of being antisocial. Even I’m antisocial, but I still know people and observe reality.

And never say that word again.
I was normiemaxxing for at least 3 years and I interact with people every day, nigger. My (social) life is pretty normal, except for the fact that i can't get laid due to my ugliness, GrAYcel nigger.

Girls start their puberty earlier than boys, they develop faster and usually have sex before boys do often to an older boy.
While you can't become a 6'5 terachad claiming to be an incel at 14 is absurd for these reasons:

-You can still grow a lot
-Your face can still change even if not by much
-You could be above average looking, not chad but still good looking enough to attract some women but you are too inexperienced yet

17 is the minimum age where I would call most guys incels. They are almost fully grown, won't develop much more and have a few years of puberty past them to gain the experience with women and people around them

title; retards on this forum
>posts points that have never been done
>admits himself that those are all hyperboles
>,,you're retarded if you believe any of those hyperboles"

jfl at this thread, 2021 users are something else

What makes you think this?
Listening to girls and women talk over the years, but I'm sure if you google you'll see the average age a female loses her virginity is like 16 or 17

As if we needed more evidence that Nordic whites = moggers and Asians = incels.

Listening to girls and women talk over the years, but I'm sure if you google you'll see the average age a female loses her virginity is like 16 or 17
I’m sure there’s some girls who maybe you haven’t heard from which are still virgins at 20.

Like in the sense, girls who have had experiences will share their experiences, but girls who haven’t done anything won’t have much to say.

ah fuck off with this, there's no way that third world degenerate countries such as brazil and mexico averages 17~18 yo

btw women already lie too much for no specific reason imagine in a large survey study like this

Girls start their puberty earlier than boys, they develop faster and usually have sex before boys do often to an older boy.
While you can't become a 6'5 terachad claiming to be an incel at 14 is absurd for these reasons:

-You can still grow a lot
-Your face can still change even if not by much
-You could be above average looking, not chad but still good looking enough to attract some women but you are too inexperienced yet

17 is the minimum age where I would call most guys incels. They are almost fully grown, won't develop much more and have a few years of puberty past them to gain the experience with women and people around them
:yes::yes::yes:
Cope :feelsLSD: height > everything
:yes::yes::yes:

OP is 6'3, white, and 18 yo. you'll block him soon enough
Lol noted, just waiting for him to post some trollish shit like the last 6'5 white moron @mylifeistrash who kept spamming the site about him being 6'5 with an average face but incel (and for some reason because of the worshipping cucks on this forum it took years for him to get banned)

I’m sure there’s some girls who maybe you haven’t heard from which are still virgins at 20.
All the girls I know from school are currently dating, have had boyfriends before, and many have children, so no

A lot of the guys I know from school already have children too

Last edited:

Like in the sense, girls who have had experiences will share their experiences, but girls who haven’t done anything won’t have much to say.
Jfl. You obviously don't realize that the average or even below average hole receives insane amounts of messages from thirsty simps every single day. She could pick the most attractive one and fuck him on the same day. One chubby and below average looking hole in my social circle had at least a dozen of new messages on Snapchat every time she opened up the app. Most of these guys mogged me.
nigger

ah fuck off with this, there's no way that third world degenerate countries such as brazil and mexico averages 17~18 yo

btw women already lie too much for no specific reason imagine in a large survey study like this
I dont believe in any study because it is either self-reported or chose 2000-3000 people from the same place with similar background.

Lol noted, just waiting for him to post some trollish shit like the last 6'5 white moron @mylifeistrash who kept spamming the site about him being 6'5 with an average face but incel (and for some reason because of the worshipping cucks on this forum it took years for him to get banned)

to be worshipped here you just need to parrot the same things over and over but periodically increasing the attention whoring with an exaggerated tone
"ULTRABLACKPILL; TOP.10 REASONS WOMEN ARE WHORES, TOP 10 REASONS WOMEN ARE RAPEABLE" etc. nowadays the hype is to be an AoC connoisseur, just do any of that and you can gather an chord of buddies dropping one-liners in your thread ,,high eye queue", "based asff", "based king please let me suck u uff" and tagging whenever they go creating more drama.

idk the forum feels like a parody of the parody at this point.

I know people like to exaggerate things as a cope. For example thinking that 80% of men are in the same situation as you is comforting to some extent. Saying "Height > Face" is also comforting because those people probably won't invest time and money to surgerymaxx. Etc.