Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retards like WishIStayedHome can't decide whether women were oppressed, or spoiled.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Idiot: It was fine for centuries if women stayed home while men worked. You feminist morons claim that's "oppression."

But now the very thought of that situation being reversed is just men being freeloaders? Go fuck yourself, you lobotomized moron.

It also still hasn't sunk into your pea brain that there aren't any fucking jobs for many men, because women took them all.

Not to mention, expecting a man to have any job at all still makes you a fucking gold digger. I for one do not give a shit whether a prospective girlfriend of mine works or not. I don't think I'm entitled to supplemental income from a girlfriend or spouse. I'm also not interested in dating just to go to fucking restaurants and other events. If I had a girlfriend, I would not care whether or not we ever went out at all. I know women view men as ATM machines, but get with the program, you twit.

I want my gf to work so I can be lazy tbh

you ARE the best poster on this site

Their just disgusting female supremacists who want to frame women as morally superior no matter what, even if they contradict their own arguments.

Idiot: It was fine for centuries if women stayed home while men worked. You feminist morons claim that's "oppression."

But now the very thought of that situation being reversed is just men being freeloaders? Go fuck yourself, you lobotomized moron.

It also still hasn't sunk into your pea brain that there aren't any fucking jobs for many men, because women took them all.

Not to mention, expecting a man to have any job at all still makes you a fucking gold digger. I for one do not give a shit whether a prospective girlfriend of mine works or not. I don't think I'm entitled to supplemental income from a girlfriend or spouse. I'm also not interested in dating just to go to fucking restaurants and other events. If I had a girlfriend, I would not care whether or not we ever went out at all. I know women view men as ATM machines, but get with the program, you twit.

I will fucking slaughter WishIStayedHome with a ice pick and rape her til her intestines rupture our of her vagina fucking whore(in a video game)

I will fucking slaughter WishIStayedHome with a ice pick and rape her til her intestines rupture our of her vagina fucking whore(in a video game)
Who the hell are these people ?

They are retarded hypocrites tbh but I don't expect anything less from women

@Copexodius Maximus ^

Mr. Police Officer, you apparently aren't doing your job too well. What Jews don't make good police?
He already admitted he’s a fakecel publicly, but since the mods didn’t ban you I guess it really doesn’t matter. They can easily be gaslighted into believers fakecels.

He already admitted he’s a fakecel publicly, but since the mods didn’t ban you I guess it really doesn’t matter. They can easily be gaslighted into believers fakecels.
Because they are smart enough to differentiate between circumstances and places and situations and facts. Did he brag/admit to having girlfriends on Incel.is? That is the name of THIS site. Did you know that, idiot?

Because they are smart enough to differentiate between circumstances and places and situations and facts. Did he brag/admit to having girlfriends on Incel.is? That is the name of THIS site. Did you know that, idiot?
No, but he admitted getting hit on multiple times but rejecting due to not being attracted to her. If you are crawling around here still, they just gave you the benefit of the doubt cause they don’t want to empty this site due to the mass number or fakecels. Chads.is

No, but he admitted getting hit on multiple times but rejecting due to not being attracted to her.
I mean, if he bragged, it's a violation of site rules to brag on the site. Search all of my posts, you'll never find such a thing.
If you are crawling around here still, they just gave you the benefit of the doubt cause they don’t want to empty this site due to the mass number or fakecels. Chads.is
K9 already explained this to you directly. Your bullshit "evidence" isn't that at all, and many would prefer to keep quality posters on the site as opposed to throwing them out just for the whims and fancies of fanatical morons who believe any bullshit they read. Besides we saw ole Melchy fakecel coming from miles away. He wanted to do it once he wasn't allowed as provost on the ever popular curry discord. I'm starting to think you are jealousy of the discord class too :feelskek:

Last edited:
I mean, if he bragged, it's a violation of site rules to brag on the site. Search all of my posts, you'll never find such a thing.
You admitted it on the other forum.

K9 already explained this to you directly. Your bullshit "evidence" isn't that at all, and many would prefer to keep quality posters on the site as opposed to throwing them out just for the whims and fancies of fanatical morons who believe any bullshit they read. Besides we saw ole Melchy fakecel coming from miles away. He wanted to do it once he wasn't allowed as provost on the ever popular curry discord. I'm starting to think you are jealousy of it too :feelskek:
I’m jealous that you had wives and had kids.

You admitted it on the other forum.
Cut out your Tom Foolery !

I’m jealous that you had wives and had kids.
Family GIF

Last edited:
You had kids with a white woman jfl. So inaccurate gif
Tbh, abandoning your wife and kids to start a cult in a shithole country sounds incredibly retarded. It doesn't change the fact that he made out with a foid when he was younger.

Tbh, abandoning your wife and kids to start a cult in a shithole country sounds incredibly retarded. It doesn't change the fact that he made out with a foid when he was younger.
According to him, being a high quality user matters more than being an actual incel jfl

Nah. You're the kind of weasel who would write "based as fuck" at that if it got your popular votes among idiots here or it was someone else. And honestly y'all cling to this cult thing because it fascinates you. Really it was just a discord for all the "clueless curries in crisis". Hey shit, that's a good name I just thought of for a new class title. :feelsLSD: I've helped a few curries cope with their reality. You ain't got shit to offer so fuck off.

Last edited:
Nah. You're the kind of weasel who would write "based as fuck" at that if it got your popular votes among idiots here or it was someone else. And honestly y'all cling to this cult thing because it fascinates you. Really it was just a discord for all the "clueless curries in crisis". Hey shit, that's a good name I just thought of for a new class title. :feelsLSD: I've helped a few curries cope with their reality. You ain't got shit to offer so fuck off.
I just said the cult thing is not true, and you don't have a wife and kids.

Oh okay.. Well it was shrouded in a cloud of @Copexodius Maximus's bullshit so I couldn't tell..

Basically I figured it out. @Copexodius Maximus is just upset that he can't start a class or give advice to any clueless Kikes.

Basically I figured it out. @Copexodius Maximus is just upset that he can't start a class or give advice to any clueless Kikes.
Oh okay.. Well it was shrouded in a cloud of @Copexodius Maximus's bullshit so I couldn't tell..
Seems you think about me more than you are thinking about your kids. Great parenting.

Seems you think about me more than you are thinking about your kids. Great parenting.
Gotta introduce my Bros to my kids nigga right? Will you come to the next ball game with us? We can get beed franks and cheese! :feelskek:

Seriously, you want to have a class for disaffected Kikes or what?

Last edited:
Gotta introduce my Bros to my kids nigga right? Will you come to the next ball game with us? We can get beed franks and cheese! :feelskek:

Seriously, you want to have a class for disaffected Kikes or what?
You should tell them this is why honesty is important. If you pretend to be someone you are not (like an incel on the internet), no one will like you when the real you is exposed (such as being a family man with kids).

even if I was making 300k a year, women would still look at me with disgust because I am not tall and White. JFL @ being born short and ugly.

You should tell them this is why honesty is important. If you pretend to be someone you are not (like an incel on the internet), no one will like you when the real you is exposed (such as being a family man with kids).
No no. That's rubbish. See actually what we should tell them is that there is no such thing as absolute "Truth". What's absolutely "true" man? And since we can't really have a dialogue face to face, in these sort of situations we don't have TRUST. Trust is more important than Truth. Truth obsession is part of the Globohomo fake science self-righteous bullshit world today. Honesty is important but again, whose honesty and whose truth? According to your incompetent ass I have white wives and multiple children and it's your "truth". Total horseshit Truth but you swear up and down until you die about it. Lmao

No no. That's rubbish. See actually what we should tell them is that there is no such thing as absolute "Truth". What's absolutely "true" man? And since we can't really have a dialogue face to face, in these sort of situations we don't have TRUST. Trust is more important than Truth. Truth obsession is part of the Globohomo fake science self-righteous bullshit world today. Honesty is important but again, whose honesty and whose truth? According to your incompetent ass I have white wives and multiple children and it's your "truth". Total horseshit Truth but you swear up and down until you die about it. Lmao
Low IQ bluepilled shitskin cope. Most people don’t want to accept the brutal harsh realities of the world, and hide behind bluepilled delusions and lies. Trust doesn’t mean shit, and whores were never someone to be trusted. It’s literally their biological strategy to have a rich beta buck provider while she cheats with chad and passes on his genes.

Delusional bluepilled morons are the ones who want “trust me bro” to rule what runs the world, rather than reality. The reality is blackpilled, something most don’t want to hear, and would destroy the average person. But those who rise from the ashes of lies are the ones who accept the truth of the blackpill.

Low IQ bluepilled shitskin cope. Most people don’t want to accept the brutal harsh realities of the world, and hide behind bluepilled delusions and lies. Trust doesn’t mean shit,
Of course you would say "Trust doesn't mean shit" I knew it. You're evil and a pomo-baby!
and whores were never someone to be trusted.
It’s literally their biological strategy to have a rich beta buck provider while she cheats with chad and passes on his genes.
See how you just jumped the gun and switched topics here to foids? I'm talking about Trust between Men. First that needs to be recaptured in order to teach it to new age toilets.
Delusional bluepilled morons are the ones who want “trust me bro” to rule what runs the world, rather than reality.
No you don't understand what we mean by "Trust" you have a very surface level understanding of this, just like you tried to accuse me of having for Psychedelic trips. Double standards.
The reality is blackpilled, something most don’t want to hear, and would destroy the average person. But those who rise from the ashes of lies are the ones who accept the truth of the blackpill.
You're a fucking moron. Low IQ simp. You don't SEE SHIT worth of connections. Fuckin mental patient, or you will end up one. Your "Blackpill" is not the Blackpill at all. You are a blue pulled NPC!

Of course you would say "Trust doesn't mean shit" I knew it. You're evil and a pomo-baby!

See how you just jumped the gun and switched topics here to foids? I'm talking about Trust between Men. First that needs to be recaptured in order to teach it to new age toilets.

No you don't understand what we mean by "Trust" you have a very surface level understanding of this, just like you tried to accuse me of having for Psychedelic trips. Double standards.

You're a fucking moron. Low IQ simp. You don't SEE SHIT worth of connections. Fuckin mental patient, or you will end up one. Your "Blackpill" is not the Blackpill at all. You are a blue pulled NPC!
So blackpillers are evil now because we value truth over delusional copes and lies? No wonder curryland has such a low IQ, cause you’re bringing down their average down to such an extreme.

Says the cuck claiming “muh trust matters more than blackpills facts. Believing in reality is bluepilled you evil kike”.
You are a "truth whore". And you don't own any "Blackpill truth" you moron. There are a lot of Blackpill interpretations. While we might agree on the most basic ones them, that doesn't make what I'm saying untrue and what you think you own as "true". Like I always knew you are a low IQ coper with this stuff. Brush up on this discourse and come back or just fuck off already. You keep getting your ass kicked.
Shitskin cope
You use this whenever you're beat.. "Shitskin.. shitskin" lol. You know many Indians in the West are successful like Jews so just give it up you kike fag.

Last edited:
You are a "truth whore". And you don't own any "Blackpill truth" you moron. There are a lot of Blackpill interpretations. While we might agree on the most basic ones them, that doesn't make what I'm saying untrue and what you think you own as "true". Like I always knew you are a low IQ coper with this stuff. Brush up on this discourse and come back or just fuck off already. You keep getting your ass kicked.

You use this whenever you're beat.. "Shitskin.. shitskin" lol. You know many Indians in the West are successful like Jews so just give it up you kike fag.
There’s no such thing as interpretation of the blackpill, it is just facts. Trying to reinterpret that to your agenda is bluepill cuck cope. I call you shitskin cause you keep calling me some kind of evil kike whenever you get butthurt for being exposed as a bluepilled cuck, which is every 2 seconds.

As for curries in America, only smart curries get into the US due to selection measures of immigration. That doesn’t include poop brains like you, who would still be poor in the US.

There’s no such thing as interpretation of the blackpill, it is just facts. Trying to reinterpret that to your agenda is bluepill cuck cope. I call you shitskin cause you keep calling me some kind of evil kike whenever you get butthurt for being exposed as a bluepilled cuck, which is every 2 seconds.
Nah. It's not facts you fruitcake. And says the guy who keeps calling me "shitskin" when he gets his arguments shredded by myself and K9.
As for curries in America, only smart curries get into the US due to selection measures of immigration. That doesn’t include poop brains like you, who would still be poor in the US.
No idiot. Those of us born in the U.S. are better at everything including being managers. All the curries in top positions were usually born in the U.S. The ones who immigrate are good at certain things (like passing exams in the top 1% range) but they don't know anything about anything in their jobs without a Desi mentor or the white black and Latino culture teaching them. Anyway, it's all gone to shit now cause everyone is malfunctioning so much, impossible to call anything or anyone "good".

Here's something for ya. I'm sure that you would agree with the foid cunt here because it is the "cool edgy" way of professional your love for "Science" and whatever the hell else weirdo spirituality shit you've got going.. I knew you were a leftist NPC "muh science" retard just like that California 19 year old homo Indracel.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/HistoryMemes/comments/11uo5os/i_often_heard_about_manifest_destiny_but_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Nah. It's not facts you fruitcake. And says the guy who keeps calling me "shitskin" when he gets his arguments shredded by myself and K9.

No idiot. Those of us born in the U.S. are better at everything including being managers. All the curries in top positions were usually born in the U.S. The ones who immigrate are good at certain things (like passing exams in the top 1% range) but they don't know anything about anything in their jobs without a Desi mentor or the white black and Latino culture teaching them. Anyway, it's all gone to shit now cause everyone is malfunctioning so much, impossible to call anything or anyone "good".
Here's something for ya. I'm sure that you would agree with the foid cunt here because it is the "cool edgy" way of professional your love for "Science" and whatever the hell else weirdo spirituality shit you've got going.. I knew you were a leftist NPC "muh science" retard just like that California 19 year old homo Indracel.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/HistoryMemes/comments/11uo5os/i_often_heard_about_manifest_destiny_but_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

You got so butthurt after the Melchy incident it's just pathetic. Pack up and go home dude. It's over.
Leave this forum fakecel