Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Retards here denounce postmaxxing yet don't contribute or comment on original posts.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
"This forum is all postmaxxers! This forum isn't original! This forum is all lowiq shit!"

People say this all the time, yet in most of the scenarios I've seen with original content, there is nothing but inactivity in the comments.

The only "Highiq" posts that get any traction are @MENSA_IQcel @Ropemaxx @Colvin76 and that's because those are controversial members.
If you're gonna be some sort of originality/contribution supremacist, then support threads that are original and that contribute.

High IQ supremacists contribute to the low IQ culture of the forum.

Inceldom discussion IMO because it pertains to the forum

Lol I tried posting high iq threads in the first half year I joined. 80% got ignored and 20% got meme'd. The attention span isn't here and when I'm dealing with pain issues I'm not gonna waste my time for a community that embraces spammers.

I still do make a high effort thread from time to time. They still get buried.
alot of people don't anymore, but the problem happens when people who don't post good contributions say this forum doesn't have a good contribution culture.

I'm just here to postmaxx good post though

My point though is this community actively discourages high IQ discussion through the "essay" meme and "everything's been said" cope and whatnot. They don't respond to high effort threads and those take energy to create.
I don't see you respond to many high iq posts unless they're from the people stated 0-o

I dont care im just vibin at this point its over

Lol I tried posting high iq threads in the first half year I joined. 80% got ignored and 20% got meme'd. The attention span isn't here and when I'm dealing with pain issues I'm not gonna waste my time for a community that embraces spammers.

So much meta complaining. Who cares?

Postmaxxin is high IQ

Nigga theres only so much you can talk about in Inceldom that hasn’t been talked about before

Because there is no “like” system, the only way posts go up is through comments, and high-IQ posts that require reasonable effort to argue against will therefore have little comments.

while memetic shitposts that are shocking, controversial and easy to argue against will have loads of comments.

If we instituted a like or rating system, users could rate posts as either being good contributions to the community or otherwise.

Complaining about postmaxxing is a new form of postmaxxing.

Complaining about postmaxxing is a new form of postmaxxing.
this isnt complaining about postmaxxing its complaining about complaining about postmaxxing

If you have nothing to contribute then you have nothing to contribute. I clicked on all those threads read them and didn't really have anything to comment. It's easier if there's something to argue against.

this isnt complaining about postmaxxing its complaining about complaining about postmaxxing
I know, that wasnt directed at you. I was just saying that complaining about postmaxxing is a cheeky way to increase your own post count.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

idk what the hell this has to do with ID but I concur
Also every thread that isn't controversial is destined to fall under ''water is wet'' lvls of no-brainers.