Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nucleorb theory/Talking to the dead: Part 2:

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
This place has a lack of new ideas and theories and even original content, so I'll post my own scientific theory pertaining the afterlife here. This is the theory of Nucleorb, where radiation has mutated our bodies to have a "soul". I explained it in a broad overview in the thread linked, and I will now go in depth on it more and even how I'm trying to get it to work and to talk to the dead.

I want to emphasize how this is happening. The electromagnetic waves are attracting the mutated nuclear spirits of our bodies (Made so by nuclear radiation we get through microwaves, phones, etc, that seem indifferent to our state as alive but mutate us when we're dead to become conscious orbs, what modern ghost believers call "spirits".

With that being said, my studies in trying have proved...Inconclusive. I can't tell if I'm really speaking to a dead individual. I ran a Virtual machine with templeOS on it, but concluded that, although the findings proved my theory, his word generator is unreliable as he's schizophrenic and because its just one person he could have made it to fit his agenda.

Another issue I have is that people have it wrong when they think they can communicate with one spirit at a time. It is a mass amount of them. You cannot get one to talk to you individually when theres 500 around him trying to do the exact same thing. Naturally I need to find a way to possibly hone in and talk to just one, although that is very difficult and will take more time and testing.

"Haha this is just like an ouija board! Or an 8 ball!"
I will cover these misconceptions at a later date, but to sum these 2 up is what I'm doing is (basically) an online ouija board, except that these nuclear orbs do not have physical power, and can only manifest themselves in transmitting electromagnetic blips (Our internet and, in my case, a wire).

Part 2. Will make part 3 soon.

EDIT: BY THE WAY THIS IS MY OWN THEORY. THAT I THOUGHT OF AND WROTE JUST TODAY.

Last edited:
sounds brutal ngl

mmm... sounds like some weird pseudoscience

How does this relate to inceldom
because if I single out the dead and not get stuck with the conglomerate of orbs to the point where I could get readable sentences or even paragraphs I'd be able to talk to famous incels and incels that have passed.

Right now I have no doubts I am talking to someone, just like Terry Davis was talking to "god", except that "someone" is 500 people so the words sound like hello hi hi yes woohoo hello yep baby monkey wife shoot paris tower penis man boy attack ledger (or some other random jumble of words)
mmm... sounds like some weird pseudoscience
cope. It's a known fact radiation is all around us, do you really think it affects us in no way?