Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Retarded things you do?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I'll start

Sometimes I have a tendency to flail my arms around just kind of whenever when I'm at my computer. I lift my arms up and swing my wrists/arms in a 360 loop thing.

Also if I have gum or a piece of string I'll put it in my mouth then swallow it but still hold on to it so it's in my throat but not gone yet, and I pull it back up and repeat (Infact I'm doing that right now)

Also when I talk to people I stutter and if I dont pay attention I keep my hands as if I'm holding a rifle/sword

I bite my nails. 24/7 if you catch me not biting them thats a 1/100000000 thing

Always moving my leg up and down when sitting

The fact that i haven't killed myself yet is pretty retarded.

Sometimes I have a tendency to flail my arms around just kind of whenever when I'm at my computer. I lift my arms up and swing my wrists/arms in a 360 loop thing.
Jfl I do that with my wrists because it gets uncomfortable.

I keep biting my tongue and the inside of my mouth when playing a game.

^ This too. I've had this habit since I was 12.
The fact that i haven't killed myself yet is pretty retarded.

I crack my knuckles and fingers constantly, I’m definitely going to develop arthritis when I get older.

Waste my whole life in front of a screen
I crack my knuckles and fingers constantly, I’m definitely going to develop arthritis when I get older.
I believe that's just a myth

Sometimes I'll smile like a lunatic and try to thrust my two front teeth out like a squirrel.

I walk around in circles endlessly while talking to myself or listening to music. I'm also a toe Walker and frequently have bleeding lips due to tearing them so much with my hands

i have so many autistic traits i dont even know where to begin tbh .
I ma complete mess .
I need Jordan Peterson to show me how to clean my room and be a good person .

I strenght mog many people but when I am attacked verbally i dont attack them with my retard strenght back. Idk why man, fuck

Used to bite nails. But not anymore.

I can't stop moving my legs

Going to college in 2019.

Sex with mannequins.

Too embarrassed to say

tab between the same 4 sites

Cracking your knuckles and fingers constantly is a bad thing? I thought it was good thats why literally every 10 mins at most I crack my neck, knuckles, then fingers.
I also bite nails. I bite them so bad I actually get the nail nail part not just the part that sticks out

Always playing with a little piece of paper ball around my fingers.
Always playing with a little piece of paper ball around my fingers.

try to convince my self my cock is 5 inchs and not 4 and half. talk to myself sometimes too or act weird like a lunatic when bored or stare at my self in the mirror thinking if i stare long enough the image might change. i sometimes will pick up a miniature that i have painted multiply times and go over every fault in the paint job and criticise it.

I tend to make random noises with my voice.

I swear a lot but i wouldn't say that's retarded since i'm a trucker and they tend to swear a lot.

I laugh and smile at myself when I'm alone because of daydreaming tbh

I get caught doing this at work sometimes ngl

I start dancing wildly and shake my booty when i get excited for no reason

Other times i just make noises or blurt out something like "lol" or "beautiful" or "i dont know about that"

I eat my boogers