Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

retarded stacy thinks she has it hard cuz she gets to much attention and chooses shit men

"I was in a toxic relationship with guy for 2 years back in before I realized he didn’t see me as the person I was. More like a prize. I was so attractive to him that’s all he cared about & all he talked about when he was asked about me."

Chad treated me horribly, he just saw me as a cumdumpster. How could this happen to me?:feelskek::feelskek:

Every time I see a long reddit post on here thats probably a larp I realize why most people here are losers

"I was in a toxic relationship with guy for 2 years back in before I realized he didn’t see me as the person I was. More like a prize. I was so attractive to him that’s all he cared about & all he talked about when he was asked about me."

Chad treated me horribly, he just saw me as a cumdumpster. How could this happen to me?:feelskek::feelskek:
exactly wha ti was thinking :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Every time I see a long reddit post on here thats probably a larp I realize why most people here are losers
wdym on here? on .is or reddit?

just lol

Fucking whore needs beating and gang rape by me and a few trucels :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Not reading one word of that femorrhoid dribble :feelswhat: I'm sure it's complete out of touch BS anyways.

This is a really god post, it speaks more than anything, even though there isn't a single word on this post.

She doesn't acknowledge she chooses shit men, she thinks men are this way, they see her for her looks; well guess what maybe you are all your looks bitch why should anyone take the time to talk to you?

You talk about dating that's exactly what you get no one wants to talk about your ex boyfriend who saw you as pretty.

THERE'S NOTHING INTERESTING ABOUT HIM AND THE FACT THAT YOU BROUGHT HIM UP SHOWS YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU'RE STACY AND YOU'RE HOT and that's exactly why no one wants you.... except those cucks on reddit.

Lol at the upvotes. What a fucking joke of a sub.

People are literally asking her out showing her their affection. How terrible! How could something this bad happen to her?!?:horror::horror::horror:
Some guys have the audacity to show her their affection.
and then this

like fucking clockwork man these memes write themselves. claiming to feel lonely but on daily basis some guys asks her for her number. too bad it's not mr giga-turbo-chad who is asking her out. That's true forced lonliness I guess
JFL this foid is beyond hilarious:lul::lul:
:feelsclown::bigbrain:

how little fun do you have in life that you decide to sit down and read that gay shit

I will for sure take the time out of my day of rotting to read what a woman has to say on reddit :smonk::smonk:
Your Here might aswell read it

Your Here might aswell read it
woman doing stuff that requires her to be attractive and gets mad she is only able to do them because she is attractive.

woman doing stuff that requires her to be attractive and gets mad she is only able to do them because she is attractive.
Pretty much :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Sometimes im Just bored and read that Shit füll of virtue Signal. Just to make Sure my Views arent squed and Woman are somehow human after all.

What Is obviously Not the Case :feelsclown:

Pretty much :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Sometimes im Just bored and read that Shit füll of virtue Signal. Just to make Sure my Views arent squed and Woman are somehow human after all.

What Is obviously Not the Case :feelsclown:
yeah same, but this one literally hurt to read. I couldn't laught at the cringe or anything it was just painful

Nice :foidSoy: humblebragging.

bitch should burn her face with a hot iron if she hates being attractive so much (in powerwash simulator)

I hate dr K
retard beta simp cuck shitskin curry bitch

gives regular shitskins bad name :feelsUgh:

fuk that Stacy slut foid and giga cuck comments

If women make bad decisions, its never their fault.

this dumb bitch is complaining about being attractive LOL and the attention that comes with it, if you put this stupid foid in Afghanistan with a fucking niqab covering her entire body she would kill herself because nobody would give a fuck about her

this dumb bitch is complaining about being attractive LOL and the attention that comes with it, if you put this stupid foid in Afghanistan with a fucking niqab covering her entire body she would kill herself because nobody would give a fuck about her
She may as well be fully covered now because I dgaf about her

Another humble-bragging bitch.

I don't understand why a big majority of you browse reddit???

Btw this is what she looks like

053a78c5e86884b91d829f59a59a094481f810-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Oh god lol another deluded foid

Wonder how many women could handle not getting a single compliment or being asked out their entire lives which is something that happens to most men

this shit makes me so fucking angry
it's like a rich person complaining about how much money they have

Why would a hot foid ever work as a cashier, she's dumb to work a low end job with her hot looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back