Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Retarded ricecels don't understand that looks = personality

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1762njr/debunking_white_men_are_more_gentlemen_than_asian/

The single reason why white men are seen as gentlemen while Asian men are seen as creepy misogynists is because white men are tall and good-looking while Asian men are short and ugly. This fact is evident to any blackpiller but completely eludes reddit ricecels. No matter how much they simp for women and try to play the good feminist cuck the image of ricecels will never improve unless our looks improves :blackpill:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1762njr/debunking_white_men_are_more_gentlemen_than_asian/k4lffmy/

Despite how safe our Asian countries are, women don't correlate it with being a gentlemen-like, mature, compatible, etc. You see XF all the time in Asia but they still view us as docile men in a safe environment, unfortunately.

This guy almost got it but still doesn't make the connection between looks and what women think about you :feelsseriously:

@pyromancer1234 @AsiaCel

I wonder if this perception would remain the same if the Japanese Empire had torched the Anglo-Americans and the Soviet Union.
You don't even have to go far because a war with China seems inevitable.

I wonder if this perception would remain the same if the Japanese Empire had torched the Anglo-Americans and the Soviet Union.
You don't even have to go far because a war with China seems inevitable.
Well there would be no feminism so it wouldn't matter what women think.

This fact is evident to any blackpiller but completely eludes reddit ricecels.
The only way male groups of lesser attractiveness (whether for geopolitical or lookism reasons) maintain any modicum of control over their females is through vigorous mate-guarding. MENA men go apeshit over women of their ethnicity who date out. Indian society shuns them. But Asian men can’t seem to wrap their high-IQ brains around this simple cause and effect. So rice stays losing.

Ricecopers are the most delusional ones, among all of those shitskinscels

yes indeed. white and tall = good personality and gentlemanly

ethnic male and short = misogynist with no personality

also, ever witnessed in your life a short man of color acting up in public, being arrogant, or speaking out and carefully watching the facial expressions of white women? especially if what he's saying is politically incorrect? you'll see the look of serious disgust and offense from the white women. and those white women will hold his race against him (or put it into the equation) whereas a white guy acting up is just being a douchebag.

yes indeed. white and tall = good personality and gentlemanly

ethnic male and short = misogynist with no personality

also, ever witnessed in your life a short man of color acting up in public, being arrogant, or speaking out and carefully watching the facial expressions of white women? especially if what he's saying is politically incorrect? you'll see the look of serious disgust and offense from the white women. and those white women will hold his race against him (or put it into the equation) whereas a white guy acting up is just being a douchebag.
That’s cope. One of the biggest incels I know is both tall and white

God gave you a fat L at birth if you were born asian ngl

They seem to understand it but they won't apply it to themselves when they want to score a baddie

they all ugly and the ones that aren't are hapas. lmao imagine being born an asian

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1762njr/debunking_white_men_are_more_gentlemen_than_asian/

The single reason why white men are seen as gentlemen while Asian men are seen as creepy misogynists is because white men are tall and good-looking while Asian men are short and ugly. This fact is evident to any blackpiller but completely eludes reddit ricecels. No matter how much they simp for women and try to play the good feminist cuck the image of ricecels will never improve unless our looks improves :blackpill:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1762njr/debunking_white_men_are_more_gentlemen_than_asian/k4lffmy/

This guy almost got it but still doesn't make the connection between looks and what women think about you :feelsseriously:

@pyromancer1234 @AsiaCel

Holy fuck. Is this how terminally online ricecels are ? Do these fucks not realize those comments are made by whitecels themselves and white women who want to MATEGUARD their men from rice women ?

Also yeah I don't wanna be racist but I would rather my sister go to an European country than Korea or Japan. The gropping on trains, the spycams in Korea. Ricecels aren't as clean as they think they are.

Last edited:
Wowww reddit is retarded I didn't know that