Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Retarded Normie thinks he knows what an incel is

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
This here faggot doesn't understand inceldom or the blackpill however he painfully tries to debunk them both here. I have never seen such a faggy video by someone who could very well be an incel.

This guy is so sad.... He literally payed for a vacation for him and his Oneitis and the stupid foid fucked his best friend. This guy is a Normie simp who will never find happiness.

It's time to blow up his comments and educate him on how this forum works because this faggot really doesn't know what he's talking about.

View: https://youtu.be/sekvclUsIIk?si=jvhvnIOxWEzZXoAf

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel Can I get a pin?

I couldn't go further than 20 seconds, he's so much in denial

Yup and if you go on further you'll realize that he literally doesn't know what inceldom or the blackpill is... He acts all high and mighty while knowing nothing about inceldom or the people on here.
This type of Normie scum is equally disgusting as the foids.

He reminds me of the average redditor. No wonder he got cucked kek :feelskek::feelskek:

yeah women are dying to fuck him -

Let the nigger cope

I managed 2 minutes. He's not a normie, he's an incel in denial. He admits he never touched a woman.

In fact, most normies probably would peg him as an incel at first look
Good points. The normies that hated me the most were only a few lucky breaks from being me.

Dnw. I have no desire trying to convert people to bp. Either you get it or if you don’t fuck off. You shouldn’t care aswell, let him suffer in his ignorance

i just feel bad for him, grasping for whatever social acceptance he can get by bending over backwards to prove he's "one of the good ones" as compensation for the fact that he literally is an incel. i can't imagine wasting that much time and energy.

Don't give him views, his channel is probably monetized as his titles are clickbaity as well as the thumbnails used.

dnw but if hes an incel as everyone is saying then jfl.

He mogs all the forum

":soy::soy::soy::soy: Look at me i never got pussy as well but i am not like those disgusting, mysoginistic hateful incels:soy::soy::soy::soy: "

Never began

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I have watched some of his videos before he is some 35 year old, autistic, truecel in denial

Not a yoctossecond.

he's just hoping simping with this youtube video will earn him pussy points

Massive cope in this thread. He's correct, he's not an incel. He says midway into the video that 'I'm over 6 foot tall.' and 'My hairstyle sucks.'

Literally anyone with a brain would look at this and realize that he is, in fact, not an incel whatsoever. This dude literally just has to lose weight and foids will date him. His hairstyle also does not suck whatsoever. This dude is either extremely retarded to think that he's an incel, or he's just lying so that he can get attention.

This is the dude that normies look at and say 'Incels just don't try! Most of them actually look cute!'

"Im just a regular guy"
"Im 35 and 've never been in relationship"
JFL

This here faggot doesn't understand inceldom or the blackpill however he painfully tries to debunk them both here. I have never seen such a faggy video by someone who could very well be an incel.

This guy is so sad.... He literally payed for a vacation for him and his Oneitis and the stupid foid fucked his best friend. This guy is a Normie simp who will never find happiness.

It's time to blow up his comments and educate him on how this forum works because this faggot really doesn't know what he's talking about.

11 minutes (just enough for ad shekels hmm?) just to answer why he isn’t an incel lmao.

If he really wasn’t an incel it should be an 11 SECOND video where he says “I have had sex” and that’s that.

"Im just a regular guy"
"Im 35 and 've never been in relationship"
JFL
This is becoming the norm. 36% of men under 30 have never had sex. He is unironically a pretty average guy.

Massive cope in this thread. He's correct, he's not an incel. He says midway into the video that 'I'm over 6 foot tall.' and 'My hairstyle sucks.'

Literally anyone with a brain would look at this and realize that he is, in fact, not an incel whatsoever. This dude literally just has to lose weight and foids will date him. His hairstyle also does not suck whatsoever. This dude is either extremely retarded to think that he's an incel, or he's just lying so that he can get attention.
True true, unfortunately i did not watch. He would easily be incel tier if it wasn’t for his height, but that saves him. Failed heightmogger.
This is the dude that normies look at and say 'Incels just don't try! Most of them actually look cute!'
by which they accidentally admit that actually ugly guys have no hope.

This is becoming the norm. 36% of men under 30 have never had sex. He is unironically a pretty average guy.
Wai wait wait. 36% under 30 FUCKING YEARS OLD? Fuck. I knew it was prety bad already, but not THAT bad. It truly is OVER

Wai wait wait. 36% under 30 FUCKING YEARS OLD? Fuck. I knew it was prety bad already, but not THAT bad. It truly is OVER
A lot of those 36% aren’t truecels, they’ll probably go on to be able to betabuxx and secure a post-wall roastie with a mulatto kid in their later years (men peak at 40 brah).

Regardless, Incel population is reaching critical mass and society hopefully can’t take or deny it for much longer.

A lot of those 36% aren’t truecels, they’ll probably go on to be able to betabuxx and secure a post-wall roastie with a mulatto kid in their later years (men peak at 40 brah).

Regardless, Incel population is reaching critical mass and society hopefully can’t take or deny it for much longer.
I want tofuck young 15yo JB girl or even 19 20 as my first (not gona happen) not somefucking disgusting post wall fat ass angry neomarxist self proclaimed pansexual ran through radical neofeminist whore!!!!!

I want tofuck young 15yo JB girl or even 19 20 as my first (not gona happen) not somefucking disgusting post wall fat ass angry neomarxist self proclaimed pansexual ran through radical neofeminist whore!!!!!
Dw you’re on incels.is you probably can’t even get the latter, xir’s standards are too high

he’s in terrible denial about his situation, pathetic tbh

he mogs me

white knight cuck
"oh inky is not women fault,it is your shity personality:feelskek::feelskek:" did not watch that shit only first minute l

He is autistic, and like most non-NT copers he is a fakecel

Such a low IQ normie take. Nobody is gonna take care of you when petrodollar collapses and the Jews begin to loot the US of its last resources. This guy is white and "well over 6ft", you have to be incredibly low IQ to fuck that up.

I managed 2 minutes. He's not a normie, he's an incel in denial. He admits he never touched a woman.

In fact, most normies probably would peg him as an incel at first look
He said he's "well over 6ft" and is clearly NT and has good hair for 35. His face is ugly but not monstrous, he really needed to do very basic redpill shit and he'd have ascended long ago.

Someone posted him here before and I started watching him but after this I can't

Total normie fagg death

this guy is the definition of a legit normie

this guy is the definition of a legit normie
Yup. A proud normie.
That is what is so disgusting about him... He's probably full of antidepressants and loves to cope about foids and shiieet

Yup. A proud normie.
That is what is so disgusting about him... He's probably full of antidepressants and loves to cope about foids and shiieet
loyal cuck too

This guy is pretty funny ngl. The v card video was soo bad it made me laugh

Failed normie, eventually he will betabuxx some third world whore.

nigga coping hard