Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

retarded low IQ takes vestibular exam and gets almost all questions wrong(updated)

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
In Brazil, this week the first week of university entrance exams took place. My grandmother has been forcing me to enter a university for 5 years, so that I would stop being a NEET, but I have always refused because I am unable to study due to my low IQ. But my grandma even cried for me to do it, so I decided to do it, I had been trying to study for 2 months but without success, I am unable to fix something in my brain. I went to take the exam, there are no quotas for retards like me to get into a college in Brazil, as a consequence, I missed almost all the questions that in total are 90 questions, I must have got at least 15 right. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

I was looking forward to it, I thought that now I could make some friends. No matter how shitty a school term you had, you will make some friends, but I couldn't even do that in my school term. I thought that college might give me a chance to meet girls.

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

Relatable, ldaring causes brain cognition to be severely reduced depending on how much you ldared

@trying to ascend help this grey nigga