Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retarded It user believes in tarot cards

it's mostly women believe in such bullshit

Women are very intrigued by pseudoscience for some reason, such as telekinesis, alchemy, psychiatry, astrology, and fortune-telling.

Another Foid with head stuck in the mud

Women are very intrigued by pseudoscience for some reason, such as telekinesis, alchemy, psychiatry, astrology, and fortune-telling.
channeling

God forbid women do anything. I thought we wanted them to have hobbies?

It's a foid trait

Could have just said "IT user believes..."

The phrase "retarded IT user" is a tautology.

@Ron.Belgrade @Mecoja @SerbBurekConsoomer remember milan tarot?? :lul: :lul:

Imagine believing in Shit that dosnt exist :feelskek:

Imagine believing that the cards that fall out of the deck due to probability dictate what your future will be like. JFL:feelskek:

The blackpill is wrong but le tarot card is right :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

it's mostly women believe in such bullshit
Most foids hate being told to act moral by religion, so instead they turn to trinkets like rocks and fucking tarot cards to tell them how to live their lives. Their magic amethyst is telling them they need to fuck chad cock every day and have a hoe phase. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

@Ron.Belgrade @Mecoja @SerbBurekConsoomer remember milan tarot?? :lul: :lul:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I remember when he told some woman that if she wants her son to get married, he should stop playing COD :lul:

lol second sentence of the tarot post
I did something I used to do for quick cash and I knew I shouldn’t have.
She’s a fucking prostitute :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No wonder she’s complaining about standards being “too high,” she can’t find a man to support her since most men wouldn’t date a prostitute. :lul:

Tarot cards hold no power. @IronsideCel @Epedaphic @Seahorsecel
:feelskek: This was gold, thanks for the tag

Last edited:
Imagine believing that the cards that fall out of the deck due to probability dictate what your future will be like. JFL:feelskek:
Never thought I'd see a Bladee fan here. :feelsautistic:

Lots of women believe in tarot cards and mythology shit.

I chalk it up to Tutorial Mode where girls can do whatever and everyone kisses their ass.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/@GirlfriendGuide4Guys/videos This retarded coalburner who sells dating advice to simps, and seriously believes her tarot cards while doing so.

Because science is too hard for them.

The fuck is a tarot card