Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retarded inceltears member calls me racist - Can YOU find the racism?

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7d5s6h/the_creator_of_rntears_unsurprisingly_shows_how/

Just LMAO. Can you find a single racist thing being said by me? I'll give a lot of money to anyone who can kek.

They really don't see the irony in the /r/niggertears situation do they?

Eh, the n-word is definitely racist but aside from that...?

Well, the N word is racist. You probably shouldve called it blackpeopletears or something

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Eh, the n-word is definitely racist but aside from that...?

The n-word isn't inherently racist, unless you think black people rapping while using it is racist.

I'm not a racist for quoting someone saying 'nigger', or for saying it in an intellectual setting, or else every modern novel about 20th century america is racist.

Nautica1983 said:
Well, the N word is racist. You probably shouldve called it blackpeopletears or something
The word 'nigger' is not inherently racist, see my other comment.

SJWs call everyone they don't like racist. It's like a knee jerk reaction.

And why are you arguing with someone from inceltears? Banging your head against the wall would be a more productive usage of your time.

Ryo Hazuki said:
SJWs call everyone they don't like racist.  It's like a knee jerk reaction.  

And why are you arguing with someone from inceltears?  Banging your head against the wall would be a more productive usage of your time.

I know, it's pointless, but a part of me still gets pissed off at this level of ignorance.

RippedRichandIncel said:
The n-word isn't inherently racist, unless you think black people rapping while using it is racist.

I'm not a racist for quoting someone saying 'nigger', or for saying it in an intellectual setting, or else every modern novel about 20th century america is racist.

Black rappers use the variation 'nigga', never the hard R. And you're obviously not racist if you're quoting somebody else. Using it freely, however, is what makes you racist, and I assumed it's what you did.

Black rappers use the variation 'nigga', never the hard R. And you're obviously not racist if you're quoting somebody else. Using it freely, however, is what makes you racist, and I assumed it's what you did.

I was using it as a replacement for 'incel' (that's the whole point of my subreddit) to show how terrible it would sound if it was black people who had a sub dedicated to their tears (with the nickname 'niggers' like ugly virgin men have 'incel')

Also plently of rappers use nigger with a hard R. Its racism depends on its use, if I scream it at black people, I'm a racist; if I'm sitting in a classroom discussing the effects of racial slurs, there's no racial intent behind its use.

RippedRichandIncel said:
I was using it as a replacement for 'incel' (that's the whole point of my subreddit) to show how terrible it would sound if it was black people who had a sub dedicated to their tears (with the nickname 'niggers' like ugly virgin men have 'incel')

Also plently of rappers use nigger with a hard R. Its racism depends on its use, if I scream it at black people, I'm a racist; if I'm sitting in a classroom discussing the effects of racial slurs, there's no racial intent behind its use.

Calling it 'blackpeopletears' would have been a better idea, then you could post things about cultural appropriation and whatnot. Also, what rappers use the actual n-word? You're not racist for yelling at somebody who's black, it only becomes racist if you yelled at that person just because they're black and/or used racial slurs while yelling. :huh: :huh:

Calling it 'blackpeopletears' would have been a better idea, then you could post things about cultural appropriation and whatnot. Also, what rappers use the actual n-word? You're not racist for yelling at somebody who's black, it only becomes racist if you yelled at that person just because they're black and/or used racial slurs while yelling. :huh: :huh:

I said if I screamed "Nigger!" at black people I would probably be racist. 

Kendrick Lamar has used nigger with a hard R a few times, as well as tupac, and I'm sure many more (but those are two I listen to a fair bit)

The reason behind 'nigger' vs 'blackpeople' is the same as 'incel' vs 'uglyvirginmen': one's a slur/term adopted by the minority for themselves. It's a far tighter analogy.

What's amazing is they don't fucking see the fact that it's a mockery of their sub, WORD FOR WORD. Lmao, I used to think they are retarded. Now I'm convinced they have Down Syndrome.

RippedRichandIncel said:
I said if I screamed "Nigger!" at black people I would probably be racist. 

Kendrick Lamar has used nigger with a hard R a few times, as well as tupac, and I'm sure many more (but those are two I listen to a fair bit)

The reason behind 'nigger' vs 'blackpeople' is the same as 'incel' vs 'uglyvirginmen': one's a slur/term adopted by the minority for themselves. It's a far tighter analogy.

Probably? You'd definitely be racist if you screamed the n-word at a black person. Eh, the n-word is definitely not adopted by the minority, a lot of black people are very vocal about not using it. You just sound like a closet racist, lol.

Probably? You'd definitely be racist if you screamed the n-word at a black person. Eh, the n-word is definitely not adopted by the minority, a lot of black people are very vocal about not using it. You just sound like a closet racist, lol.

How do I sound like closeted racist? Many black people use 'nigga' to refer to themselves, especially in the states? 

Are you trying to wind me up or something?

BasedTruecel said:
What's amazing is they don't fucking see the fact that it's a mockery of their sub, WORD FOR WORD. Lmao, I used to think they are retarded. Now I'm convinced they have Down Syndrome.
HAHAHA honestly they must. They are blind to logic, it's actually absurd at this point.

RippedRichandIncel said:
How do I sound like closeted racist? Many black people use 'nigga' to refer to themselves, especially in the states? 

Are you trying to wind me up or something?

You're really bad at trolling, you knew I wasn't talking about 'nigga' but the hard r, but even then, black people are still vocal about not using 'nigga' either. At this point, you're just using it as an excuse for letting your racism out. Not cool, dude.. think about the blackcels here.

RippedRichandIncel said:

Nigga is friendly, nigger is racist.

You're really bad at trolling, you knew I wasn't talking about 'nigga' but the hard r, but even then, black people are still vocal about not using 'nigga' either. At this point, you're just using it as an excuse for letting your racism out. Not cool, dude.. think about the blackcels here.

Where have I ever 'let my racism out' ? Point to one time where I have  had "Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior"

Bushladen008 said:
Nigga is friendly, nigger is racist.

I get what you're saying, but racism is  based on intent. If I read 'to kill a mockinbird; out loud, does that make me a racist?

Also, for what it's worth, in the UK, both nigger and nigga are pronounced like nigguh, they sound exactly the same (listen to some grime artists if you want to hear the effect in music.)

RippedRichandIncel said:
Where have I ever 'let my racism out' ? Point to one time where I have  had "Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior"

I get what you're saying, but racism is  based on intent. If I read 'to kill a mockinbird; out loud, does that make me a racist?

Also, for what it's worth, in the UK, both nigger and nigga are pronounced like nigguh, they sound exactly the same (listen to some grime artists if you want to hear the effect in music.)

News flash: using racial slurs, whether satirical or not, makes you a racist.

News flash: using racial slurs, whether satirical or not, makes you a racist.

Well there it is everybody. Southpark writers? racist. IASIP writers? racist. Every comedian ever, including black comedians? ALL RACIST

Glad we cleared that up boyo

RippedRichandIncel said:
Well there it is everybody. Southpark writers? racist. IASIP writers? racist. Every comedian ever, including black comedians? ALL RACIST

Glad we cleared that up boyo

Trying way too hard boyo.

Trying way too hard boyo.

"If you use racial slurs satirically, you;re a racist"

>a black standup comic uses a black racial slur satirically

Is he a racist? Answer and don't dodge the question.

RippedRichandIncel said:
"If you use racial slurs satirically, you;re a racist"

>a black standup comic uses a black racial slur satirically

Is he a racist? Answer and don't dodge the question.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

RippedRichandIncel said:
That's what i thought

Hopefully one day you will no longer be a racist. :heart: :heart:

Hopefully one day you will no longer be a racist. :heart: :heart:

lmao. Tbh I just don't have time to be racist. I'm too busy beating up gays to have the time to beat up black people.

They fail to see the Irony. The argument that the word incel is not bound to a manifested ideology but simply refers to a group of people identifying with being withheld a sex life against their wish went right over their heads. The point is the generalization of a group of people that hold different views and opinions and branding it otherwise. Of course incels aren't a race, therefore inceltears is not racist but it remains discrimination. The fallacy is that racism would be worse than other forms of discrimination. It doesn't matter if you mass murder people because of black skin (race), judaism (religion) or red hair (or any other type of shared trait). If they wouldn't make the same generalizing remarks about black people that they do about incels because of discrimination then why make them in the first place?

slackbum said:
They fail to see the Irony. The argument that the word incel is not bound to a manifested ideology but simply refers to a group of people identifying with being withheld a sex life against their wish went right over their heads. The point is the generalization of a group of people that hold different views and opinions and branding it otherwise. Of course incels aren't a race, therefore inceltears is not racist but it remains discrimination. The fallacy is that racism would be worse than other forms of discrimination. It doesn't matter if you mass murder people because of black skin (race), judaism (religion) or red hair (or any other type of shared trait). If they wouldn't make the same generalizing remarks about black people that they do about incels because of discrimination then why make them in the first place?

Holy shit, this is so well put! 

"The argument that the word incel is not bound to a manifested ideology but simply refers to a group of people identifying with being withheld a sex life against their wish went right over their heads."

Couldn't have said it better/

I wish they were intelligent enough to read your post, they'd probably gain a lot from it.

RippedRichandIncel said:
lmao. Tbh I just don't have time to be racist. I'm too busy beating up gays to have the time to beat up black people.

You sure you're not beating up just the black faggots? Lol jk.

RippedRichandIncel said:
Holy shit, this is so well put! 

"The argument that the word incel is not bound to a manifested ideology but simply refers to a group of people identifying with being withheld a sex life against their wish went right over their heads."

Couldn't have said it better/

I wish they were intelligent enough to read your post, they'd probably gain a lot from it.

I wonder what they would have said if you called it SuicideTears and we mocked desperate people who post on /r/suicidewatch. I mean those guys are not an ethnic group, they are fairly negative, their toxic attitude is clearly the problem and they feel like victims. So according to IT it would be totally ok to mock and shame their despair.

modus_coperandi said:
I wonder what they would have said if you called it SuicideTears and we mocked desperate people who post on /r/suicidewatch. I mean those guys are not an ethnic group, they are fairly negative, their toxic attitude is clearly the problem and they feel like victims. So according to IT it would be totally ok to mock and shame their despair.

Good question. Maybe I'll make that if/when niggertears gets banned. 

TBH they're so moronic they'll find a way of justifying it to themselves

modus_coperandi said:

In addition they incite violence (self-harm). Yep. Perfectly fine to mock and ridicule them.

SuicideTears is way better than N-tears.

SuicideTears is way better than N-tears.

Idk. Personally I think I would feel like shit mocking suicidal people (even if it's satire). They could be incel too or at least have a shitty life as well and don't deserve to get bullied.

modus_coperandi said:
Idk. Personally I think I would feel like shit mocking suicidal people (even if it's satire). They could be incel too or at least have a shitty life as well and don't deserve to get bullied.

I feel you, man. :sleepy:

"its ok to discriminate against a miniority aslong theyre not a part of a discriminated minority"

what a shitty argument. Theres hardly a difference between discriminating someone because of his skin colour, or his opinnion/lifestyle.The only "difference" here is that you cant choose your skin colour, while you can (which is in my opinnion not even true) choose your opinion. With inceltears argument you could justfiy the killings of christian people in ancient rome, the Herero and Nama genocide, armenien genocide, discriminiation of gays, of non belivers etc since it was their fault that they choose to belive/act a way that wasnt liked by the discriminator