Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retarded incel gets brutally rejected

Those eyelids are more exposed than his penis will be to any female sadly.

Foid can't even be bothered to be polite. Her face shows pure hate the entire time.

Foid can't even be bothered to be polite. Her face shows pure hate the entire time.
The sad thing is, almost every femoid I went to school or college with was like this.

Also notice how she checks her finger nails at 1:08. A psychology expert once told me that when someone looks at their fingernails during a conversation, it means that they find the other person so unimportant that even the state of her fingernails is more important than the person.

Hey women and inceltears, are you starting to understand why we lonely men are starting to get really angry in video games?

i don't understand people who are clearly ugly as fuck trying to date. you embarrass yourself for a foids entertainment. you are her zoo visit. fucking idiots

i don't understand people who are clearly ugly as fuck trying to date. you embarrass yourself for a foids entertainment. you are her zoo visit. fucking idiots
Agreeing to getting your humiliation filmed too

Decent man if true.

Oh well.

She looks shellshocked at 1:55 just from this guy being in her vicinity that is brutal.

Poor truecel.

Very brutal.

She also was a cunt, could be more polite than acting like a retard.

Very brutal.

She also was a cunt, could be more polite than acting like a retard.
I think she is retarded too. But yeah retarded foids still want able bodied LTN men at the minimum

lmfao the foid looks like a subhuman herself, she would be a truecel if she was a man. But she got lucky, born as a woman, might even get fucked by a chad way beyond her league. Life on tutorial mode literally for foids

His genes are retarded

Still a kind gesture, and proves that we have more important things to do on here, like before.

Almost time.

The sad thing is, almost every femoid I went to school or college with was like this.

Also notice how she checks her finger nails at 1:08. A psychology expert once told me that when someone looks at their fingernails during a conversation, it means that they find the other person so unimportant that even the state of her fingernails is more important than the person.

Brutal, he got mogged and cucked by her fingERnails. Absolutely ovER

Great, so it is distinct from his offspring and is none of their concern.

Don't bother us.

hER negative reaction towards him totally CAN’T be due to his looks

It must be because of his “bad pERsonality” and misogynistic behaviour (despite the fact that he was being so nice, polite and gentle).

Meanwhile, abusive chads who physically beat and abuse females, were able to attract those women by virtue of the chads’ “good pERsonality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Still a kind gesture, and proves that we have more important things to do on here, like before.

View attachment 896970
View attachment 896972
View attachment 896973
View attachment 896974

Almost time.
Boötes (/boʊˈoʊtiːz/ boh-OH-teez) is a constellation in the northern sky, located between 0° and +60° declination, and 13 and 16 hours of right ascension on the celestial sphere. The name comes from Latin: Boōtēs, which comes from Greek: Βοώτης, translit. Boṓtēs 'herdsman' or 'plowman' (literally, 'ox-driver'; from βοῦς boûs 'cow').

Boötes
Constellation
Boötes
List of stars in Boötes
AbbreviationBoo
GenitiveBoötis
Pronunciation/boʊˈoʊtiːz/, genitive /boʊˈoʊtɪs/[1]
SymbolismThe Herdsman
Right ascension13h 36.1m to 15h 49.3m [2]
Declination+7.36° to +55.1°[2]
Area907 sq. deg. (13th)
Main stars7, 15
Bayer/Flamsteed
stars
Stars with planets10
Stars brighter than 3.00m3
Stars within 10.00 pc (32.62 ly)3
Brightest starArcturus (α Boo) (−0.04m)
Messier objects0
Meteor showers
Bordering
constellations
Visible at latitudes between +90° and −50°.
Best visible at 21:00 (9 p.m.) during the month of June.
Other designations:
Arctophylax
One of the 48 constellations described by the 2nd-century astronomer Ptolemy, Boötes is now one of the 88 modern constellations. It contains the fourth-brightest star in the night sky, the orange giant Arcturus. Epsilon Boötis, or Izar, is a colourful multiple star popular with amateur astronomers. Boötes is home to many other bright stars, including eight above the fourth magnitude and an additional 21 above the fifth magnitude, making a total of 29 stars easily visible to the naked eye.

These are people who don't know the truth and still have hope.
Before I took the black pill, I still had hopes that everything would turn out well.
Unfortunately, life has taught me otherwise.
I hate it when I talk to someone, they also look at the clock so they can get away from me.

Why is he retarded, he speaks normally.