Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Retarded holes universally support male circumcsion.

i want to take a 1 years old girl and cut her vagina open. ofc i will post a video of the circumcision i will make on the little whore then post it on social media to piss off normies and femalios

i want to take a 1 years old girl and cut her vagina open. ofc i will post a video of the circumcision i will make on the little whore then post it on social media to piss off normies and femalios
Most based incel.

giga based

reminder that 95% of pigskin whores have std's

Kike propaganda.

America are so backwards

Based female genital circumcision should not only be legalized but enforced. Every whore must have her entire vaginal silt opened up with a knife and ,labia, and clit cut off at birth.

Based female genital circumcision should not only be legalized but enforced. Every whore must have her entire vaginal silt opened up with a knife and ,labia, and clit cut off at birth.

Which makes their supposed desire for "cleanliness" bizarre.
it's bullshit they're the least clean race in existence, every pigskin whore has had sex at least 5 times there are no virgin cumskin cumdumpsters at all it's all cope by pigskins who put their own whores in pedestals.

Yes and why do think circumcision is so common in America
Because some protestants saw jews as a good model to base their communities and customs off of. Outside subversion was not needed.

Angry Fight GIF by Hunchback Music

80% less pleasure when circumsised :society:i feel basically nothing in all my jerk off sessions

They support male circumcision because they have a fetish for mutilated penises

That guy is a circumcisedcel. He goes around asking women this and only chooses the ones who say "eww it's gross"

They support male circumcision because they have a fetish for mutilated penises
Female are docile and only follow and endorse the societal norms, had the interviewer asked this question in countries like India or China where very few men are circumcised, the responses would have been opposite to this. Foids follow societal norms>>whatever they follow becomes even more of societal norms>>deviation from it means ostracizism.
This is the foid hivemind at work, this is why I believe foids are not humans because they lack very basic qualities such as non conformity, independent thought, individuality and personality that makes us human.

Female circumscision for all females of all ages should be mandatory until all circumcision for everyone is banned.

Female are docile and only follow and endorse the societal norms, had the interviewer asked this question in countries like India or China where very few men are circumcised, the responses would have been opposite to this. Foids follow societal norms>>whatever they follow becomes even more of societal norms>>deviation from it means ostracizism.
This is the foid hivemind at work, this is why I believe foids are not humans because they lack very basic qualities such as non conformity, independent thought, individuality and personality that makes us human.
High iq. I completely agree. Foids aren’t real people, they’re just conformists

Based. They’ll say nothing when it’s a guy, but when it’s a foid it’s muh mutilation