Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded Foid Modelling for Gucci [Female Privilige] (Retardpill)

Napoléoncel

Napoléoncel

King of the Prostitutes
-
JFL, a retard gets to model for gucci just because shes a foid. Just be a foid theory confirmed.
59622E5B 027B 412E 866F 9511A90379AF

Her downy male looksmatch was aborted.

just be a fucking retarded foid theory and still win at life

Reminder that ugly foids with literal retardation that makes them equivalent of animals still have 200 times more SMV than you

It looks like something out of a Silent Hill game.

her looksmatch roped as KHHV

just be a fucking retarded foid theory and still win at life
WOMEN CAN NOT FUCKING LOSE AT LIFE, EVER, UNDER ANY CONDITION WHATSOEVER
ALL FEMALES ARE PRIVILEGED
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WOMEN CAN NOT FUCKING LOSE AT LIFE, EVER, UNDER ANY CONDITION WHATSOEVER
ALL FEMALES ARE PRIVILEGED
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
you think they fail but it is only to their advantage, just becayse fucking hole /.

Imagine reading fagazines designed for foids or low-iq soys

Fashion companies think using hideous models helps them sell more product.

I seriously doubt it. But if all fashion companies are doing it (CK using fat black tranny as model), maybe then they don't lose sales. Idk.

What if it was a male with down syndrome? Or just a ugly man?

Gucci really is such a gaudy brand, I have a wallet but that's it, I don't really understand the idea of covering your entire body with an interlocking G pattern.

Gucci really is such a gaudy brand, I have a wallet but that's it, I don't really understand the idea of covering your entire body with an interlocking G pattern.
supreme is even more retarded brand imo. looks like shit yet purely off meme hype is everywhere

supreme is even more retarded brand imo. looks like shit yet purely off meme hype is everywhere

Supreme is definitely worse.

You know which brand also has some ridiculous designs? Versace. T-shirts that make me look like I have tentacles coming out of my ass.

Supreme is definitely worse.

You know which brand also has some ridiculous designs? Versace. T-shirts that make me look like I have tentacles coming out of my ass.
Tbh gucci sucks other than their shoes and wallets. Versace is FUCKING terrible, their designs are so bad, and the quality isnt just there for the price you pay. I only like Versace perfumes (Versace Eros is great).
Im not even gonna talk about Supreme because its the brand of rich normies. I think they have great designs but theyre overshadowed by their overexpensive supreme tees and hoodies that retarded normies wear all the time. Moncler, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, LV and Hermes are good most of the time with some exceptions. Abercrombie is good too (of course its not high end) as their designs are great and casual, and the price is not high.

Last edited:
Only stupid rich chinks buy luxury goods these days. THEY NEED IT TO COPE

Tutorial mode. Losing is impossible.

Only stupid rich chinks buy luxury goods these days. THEY NEED IT TO COPE
yeah, if they only buy luxury goods and act like clothes define them theyre delusional idiots.

fucking goldstein, JUST FUCKING LOL

"Women have it harder than men"
:waitwhat: