Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Retarded foid made me angry at the gym

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
So today I was at the gym doing tricep pushdowns on the cable tower and sat down on a bench next to it. I put my bag next to the cable tower so people know im using it. Then a foid comes to the tower and changes the attachments and starts doing chest flys/presses. I didnt think anything of it because I understand that she may have not seen that I was using it and when she was done I took my attachment for pushdowns from the floor and started putting it on the cable. I glance at the foids face and she looks at me with pure disgust. I asked her If I can finish my 2more sets and she says no put it back im using it right now you cant just do that while im using it. I tell her I was using it and she tells me "no you werent using it at all" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: . I tell her that my bag was right there and she said something but I didnt hear what exactly so I put my attachment back on the cable and did my set while she was looking at me like a retard. I try to avoid people as much as possible so I dont get into situations like this but it still ends up happening and I cant do shit because the foid is protected by the state so I just have to keep the anger inside which fucks up my mental health even more than it already is. Fml:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Worst thing about this is that I asked her "Can I do 2more sets" like a faggot cuck I should have said let me finish my sets. FUCK

Shouldve just told her to come blow you up if she wanted it

She could sense you were low-post count GrAYcel, bud.

Worst thing about this is that I asked her "Can I do 2more sets" like a faggot cuck I should have said let me finish my sets. FUCK
As long as you internalize that part you are golden

This is what you get for going to (((gym)))
joker-arthur.gif

I should have said let me finish my sets. FUCK
Yes, you should have. "Excuse me, I'm using that." That's all you needed to say.

Based, but also also very risky