Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Retarded foid humiliated by a fatcel sigma

Thank you for sharing brocel :feelskek:

Put that cunt whorebag in her place. Needed the life fuel rn.

Thank you for sharing brocel :feelskek:

Put that cunt whorebag in her place. Needed the life fuel rn.
Cope if you think she actually cared when she went to Chad's house afterwards.

Now that's a fatcel I can respect

This fatcel has light eyes. He would be above her in smv if he lost weight.

He didn't humiliate her, everyone is secretly laughing at the poor bastard, she doesn't care, if anything it fuels this whores ego.

Dude should lose weight though, would probably be at least normie tier.

He didn't humiliate her, everyone is secretly laughing at the poor bastard, she doesn't care, if anything it fuels this whores ego.
No, there’s a ton of edits and praise this guy is getting. Obviously mainly from guys though while the foids are seething

I would glady buy a pizza for that guy, but I would sure fuck her through

Last edited:
Foids don't care what sub5s think. They treat sub5s like him similarly to how they treat retards. He's unnatractive, but looks non-threatening so they can poke fun at him without feeling scared

Based fatcel. Is he famous or just some random guy?

LMAO you just know she was crying and anxious after that humiliation , foids are just attention leeches and when you remove that they starve

Bet she cried after that. Foids aren't used getting told that they are ugly

This was probably staged. Tiktok sluts do this things all the time to go viral and get more simps

What’s not hot is how she’s had body count of 20+, possible STD’s and her face, under all that fakeup

tried pet a crabby and even named him as Crabbie Brock JR., but he died, tried pet a baby rat and named him Kike, he died too, they didn't survived one fucking day :fuk: