Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retarded foid friend got rekt by life today

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
it starts about a year ago when that clown got a job in some big ass university to build a bot (inb4 its a total meme project from technical standpoint)
basically she is hired to write python for some chatbot ( nothing weird until here) then comes the part where they have audacity to find their code valuable (jfl its something an 8th grader can do given enough time) so i help her out setting up compiler toolchain with cython to compile that clusterfuck and deploy it and then i recognise that her retard prof boss who asked her to save everything in excel files to which i lose my shit ( we have databases for a reason lol) so i make them setup database and write bunch of queries and adapter functions so they can use it ...
skip few months and that clown is not able to clone database setup on new machine, she cannot even clone a bloody sdcard jfl ... she asked me to do it so i ask here where are all the table create queries i made earlier and she stops asking me to do it (ik she lost the notes) (that clown used to log and save my bash history lol)
skip 3 more months ... now they have orders from commercial costumer who has some idea that these guys are absolute retards and he wont let them touch his main network and provides them with with some other network config for which she calls me 'hello anon, how to setup dns and subnet' and here comes the funny part i knew how to configure them and at worst i needed 2 google searches to configure them but i pretended i dont know shit (ofcourse she is paid for this work and should know her job)

she gets mad and ends call
she did not call me again
she is mad
and i feel a kind of satisfaction after doing this lmao

lets call her retard she will appear in more of my posts, she is the reason i ended on this forum (utterly blackpilled and mentally fucked)

edit: i dont like her, i never liked her, she is an absolutely unfuckable goblin (explains why she can talk to an incel like me)

Last edited:
Snitch on her anonymously - she is not fit for this job and cucks are probably doing everything for her.

Take her job away, hopefully the next hire is a dude who actually deserves it. She puts the majority of the workload on you while whoring around the rest of the time because she thinks you'll just keep on doing it like a cuck with 0 benefit for you. :feelsjuice:

>Foid friend
You are either a faggot or a fakecel

>Foid friend
You are either a faggot or a fakecel
nah, that retard is femcel, frankly what she has done to me
not even enemies would do to each other so i doubt she is a 'friend'
or i consider her one, i just used word because i could not find a better one

Take her job away, hopefully the next hire is a dude who actually deserves it. She puts the majority of the workload on you while whoring around the rest of the time because she thinks you'll just keep on doing it like a cuck with 0 benefit for you. :feelsjuice:
she tried to set this up, but i managed to avoid it so she just wasted time by pretending to work in *testing phase*

Snitch on her anonymously - she is not fit for this job and cucks are probably doing everything for her.
i would but that would just bite me back at the end of the day

Luckily when a foid wanted my help, Covid-19 started, so I could ignore her requests online without any problems.

You kinda brought this on yourself when you started helping her. You should have given her dogshit advice at first and waited to hear back from her. In 99 percent of cases, the foid will never ask for your help again.

This tactic saves your social standing. You can only do what OP did if you plan on never seeing the foid again. I'm 100% sure she will try to fuck him over now.

Luckily when a foid wanted my help, Covid-19 started, so I could ignore her requests online without any problems.

You kinda brought this on yourself when you started helping her. You should have given her dogshit advice at first and waited to hear back from her. In 99 percent of cases, the foid will never ask for your help again.

This tactic saves your social standing. You can only do what OP did if you plan on never seeing the foid again. I'm 100% sure she will try to fuck him over now.
she can try but she can never come close to me, she believes she is way superior to me because of a college degree so i guess i am safe

She looks like a inbred bro

I see.

lets call her retard she will appear in more of my posts, she is the reason i ended on this forum (utterly blackpilled and mentally fucked)

Re: Is there a way to atract things to a part?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181990449Tuesday, January 19, 2016 5:55 AM CST
Theoretically, I suppose that you calculate a gravitational formula using the distance of the objects. Perhaps the "magnitude" property may help you? Consider the following link: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Vector3 Also, the mass can be obtained as well: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=API:Class/BasePart/GetMass Given my inexperience at physics manipulation, I am hoping that these will help you.
Re: List pathetic insults here that aren't real insults
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182002854Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:39 PM CST
What do you consider a "real insult" as being? Ultimately, such phrases are used solely to prevent an argument from progressing negatively for the individual.

Couldn’t she google all that shit herself? Jfl

it starts about a year ago when that clown got a job in some big ass university to build a bot (inb4 its a total meme project from technical standpoint)
basically she is hired to write python for some chatbot ( nothing weird until here) then comes the part where they have audacity to find their code valuable (jfl its something an 8th grader can do given enough time) so i help her out setting up compiler toolchain with cython to compile that clusterfuck and deploy it and then i recognise that her retard prof boss who asked her to save everything in excel files to which i lose my shit ( we have databases for a reason lol) so i make them setup database and write bunch of queries and adapter functions so they can use it ...
skip few months and that clown is not able to clone database setup on new machine, she cannot even clone a bloody sdcard jfl ... she asked me to do it so i ask here where are all the table create queries i made earlier and she stops asking me to do it (ik she lost the notes) (that clown used to log and save my bash history lol)
skip 3 more months ... now they have orders from commercial costumer who has some idea that these guys are absolute retards and he wont let them touch his main network and provides them with with some other network config for which she calls me 'hello anon, how to setup dns and subnet' and here comes the funny part i knew how to configure them and at worst i needed 2 google searches to configure them but i pretended i dont know shit (ofcourse she is paid for this work and should know her job)

she is mad

edit: i dont like her, i never liked her, she is an absolutely unfuckable goblin (explains why she can talk to an incel like me)
What's with the obsession of curries and coding

I want to her more about this friend of yours, seems like a truly interesting especimen. Why did you help her so much?

I prefer rope over seeing her naked let alone fucking her
voluntarily celibate statement. you will regret having a girl friend later and not appreciating it unless you're a fucking fakecel fuck. you sound like a shitty "friend" anyways though

I want to her more about this friend of yours, seems like a truly interesting especimen. Why did you help her so much?
I will soon make a post about that, and will inform you

read it

she is mad

Diversity hire?