Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee retarded femoid book

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
And then the pretty privileged good looking chad, which features will not be described any further so each female reader can insert her ideal prototype and improve the books marketability, said to her:
"Emma, I know there's nothing special about you. But there doesn't have to be! It's fine if you don't have actual goals, hobbies or interests other than temporary patches for the void that will eventually will be filled by my cock. And I don't think there's anything wrong with me for having no further goals than winning The Big Cup in the Beverly Hills High School annual contest. I'm just an ordinary guy who wants an ordinary girl to share all the ups, downs, joys and sorrows with and maybe go on a few adventures along the way. And that's what makes us special!"

And then Emma felt her legs suddenly become weak like she was in a dream. All she knew was that they were slowly spreading apart like two waves that separated and never came back together

"I think I can help you with this" Brad said, without explicitly requesting permission for potential partner's approval to engage in safe, consensual and boundary respecting sexual intercourse, and pressed on the tiny trench right below Emma's tummy "It looks a little lonely. May I introduce it to Little Brandon?"
"Yes, please fuck me here and NOW!" Emma moaned feeling Brad's nail dig into her thigh I can't do it anymore I just know these were the sort of books nazis burned along with troon mutilitation instructions, jew corrupted history textbooks, accounting trick guides and magic manuals and perpetually misled JUSA populace were tricked to believe to cry for as if anything of value was lost
P4

Last edited:
And then the pretty privileged good looking chad, which features will not be described any further so each female reader can insert her ideal prototype and improve the books marketability, said to her:
"Emma, I know there's nothing special about you. But there doesn't have to be! It's fine if you don't have actual goals, hobbies or interests other than temporary patches for the void that will eventually will be filled by my cock. And I don't think there's anything wrong with me for having no further goals than winning The Big Cup in the Beverly Hills High School annual contest. I'm just an ordinary guy who wants an ordinary girl to share all the ups, downs, joys and sorrows with and maybe go on a few adventures along the way. And that's what makes us special!"

And then Emma felt her legs suddenly become weak like she was in a dream. All she knew was that they were slowly spreading apart like two waves that separated and never came back together

"I think I can help you with this" Brad said, without explicitly requesting permission for potential partner's approval to engage in safe, consensual and boundary respecting sexual intercourse, and pressed on the tiny trench right below Emma's tummy "It looks a little lonely. May I introduce it to Little Brandon?"
"Yes, please fuck me here and NOW!" Emma moaned feeling Brad's nail dig into her thigh I can't do it anymore I just know these were the sort of books nazis burned along with troon mutilitation instructions, jew corrupted history textbooks, accounting trick guides and magic manuals and perpetually misled JUSA populace were tricked to believe to cry for as if anything of value was lost
View attachment 1178873
i think we need to calm down on the caffiene.