Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Retarded boomer father asked me why I don’t have a gf

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Yesterday my retard boomer father asked why I don’t have a gf in front of other boomer friends. I wanted to fucking strangle the idiot. I am barely 5’4, extremely ugly, treated like human garbage by normshits and foids all my life and acne and scars fill my face that no dermatologist has been able to fix :reeeeee: and he fucking doesn’t get why I don’t have a girlfriend :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Not to mention I have crippling anxiety and mental issues from being trucel!!!!!!
What did you expect you piece of shit you made me Incel and gave me shit genetics!

I hope that fucker dies soon since he is getting old so I can take all his money which is my only lifefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Also hope he dies from the surgery he will get and then maybe I can finally get all the stuff I want to make life bearable for an autist trucel like me :reeeeee:

FUCK THIS LIFE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Not to mention I have crippling anxiety and mental issues from being trucel!!!!!!
What did you expect you piece of shit you made me Incel and gave me shit genetics!

I hope that fucker dies soon since he is getting old so I can take all his money which is my only lifefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Also hope he dies from the surgery he will get and he suffers a lot and then maybe I can finally get all the stuff I want to make life bearable for an autist trucel like me :reeeeee:

should of told him all that

should of told him all that
I tried many times but he is still giga bluepilled and cucked even after being divorce raped by my subhuman mother :reeeeee:
Fucking cuck told me I have a “bad attitude” :reeeeee:

I tried many times but he is still giga bluepilled and cucked even after being divorce raped by my subhuman mother :reeeeee:

probably a reddit mod to like a soyfag

I sympathize with you because i hate it when people put me in the spot like that. But check your anger bro, for most of us parents are the last people we have who wonder if you woke up in the morning. I am sure he didn't mean it to set you up like that just boomers being boomers.

I sympathize with you because i hate it when people put me in the spot like that. But check your anger bro, for most of us parents are the last people we have who wonder if you woke up in the morning. I am sure he didn't mean it to set you up like that just boomers being boomers.
He is part of the reason I am Incel. He insults me constantly for bullshit. The orthodontist he took me to when I was young botched my teeth and the piece of shit refused to let me try more treatment basically condemning me to having crooked teeth for life. He has generally made my life worse than already am as a trucel.

Yesterday my retard boomer father asked why I don’t have a gf in front of other boomer friends. I wanted to fucking strangle the idiot. I am barely 5’4, extremely ugly, treated like human garbage by normshits and foids all my life and acne and scars fill my face that no dermatologist has been able to fix :reeeeee: and he fucking doesn’t get why I don’t have a girlfriend :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also hope he dies from the surgery he will get and then maybe I can finally get all the stuff I want to make life bearable for an autist trucel like me :reeeeee:

FUCK THIS LIFE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sorry brocel:fuk:

This

He is part of the reason I am Incel. He insults me constantly for bullshit. The orthodontist he took me to when I was young botched my teeth and the piece of shit refused to let me try more treatment basically condemning me to having crooked teeth for life. He has generally made my life worse than already am as a trucel.
Crooked teeth?can't they be fixed with braces?

What about your mom?

She is an autistic foid but actually better than my father, I can bully her into giving me her money.
Are you close with her?