Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over retardcel trait: you were ruined by the praise

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
i don't know how many others have experience this here but i am sure i am not alone, as far as i remember from young age
i used to get fair amount of praise for how smart i am ( i was and am still a fast learner ) which made me overconfident af
i never really put effort into things and i knew even without doing anything particular i would reach bare minimum ( i even
calculated how many questions i need to attempt to just pass even tho i knew all answers ) and it ruined me, thing kept moving
i stayed the same, and this low effort retard attitude translated into my actual behavior where i would put 0 effort in physical
activity and would just give up at first contact with discomfort and accepted the mindset that i just don't have talent for it and things
just kept getting worse and worse until i was both low effort and actual retard that refused to grow up, now i am actually a retard
who does not know answers because you cannot magically know college grade answers by driving common sense you need to read
and actually put in effort to be good at it. but since i never developed a work ethic and have 0 experience of actually studying ,
i am paralyzed and as a man i cannot really ask for help either. and i am at age (25) where brain is not receptive to new information
i am hardened into a loser, the effort required to fix me is beyond what i can muster up because i never learnt to fight and win hard things
i had it easy, i was praised, it ruined me forever, its over for me

i don't know how many others have experience this here but i am sure i am not alone, as far as i remember from young age
i used to get fair amount of praise for how smart i am ( i was and am still a fast learner ) which made me overconfident af
i never really put effort into things and i knew even without doing anything particular i would reach bare minimum ( i even
calculated how many questions i need to attempt to just pass even tho i knew all answers ) and it ruined me, thing kept moving
i stayed the same, and this low effort retard attitude translated into my actual behavior where i would put 0 effort in physical
activity and would just give up at first contact with discomfort and accepted the mindset that i just don't have talent for it and things
just kept getting worse and worse until i was both low effort and actual retard that refused to grow up, now i am actually a retard
who does not know answers because you cannot magically know college grade answers by driving common sense you need to read
and actually put in effort to be good at it. but since i never developed a work ethic and have 0 experience of actually studying ,
i am paralyzed and as a man i cannot really ask for help either. and i am at age (25) where brain is not receptive to new information
i am hardened into a loser, the effort required to fix me is beyond what i can muster up because i never learnt to fight and win hard things
i had it easy, i was praised, it ruined me forever, its over for me
visit the therapist and ask for drugs maybe ritalin + SSRIs can cure ur lazy retard attitude allowing u to grind

This is an actual thing, where the mindset you teach kids actually fucks them over later. Like for example calling them “smart” actually just leads them to only solve problems that they can do at the moment and never branch out.
TLDR our parents are scum