Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Retardcel trait: asking Freyr to give you a girlfriend

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I prayed to Freyr multiple times, and asked her to give me a girlfriend. Nothing happened of course.

Did you give offerings, do you even have an established connection

Did you give offerings, do you even have an established connection
I did not give offerings. What do you mean under established connection?

I did not give offerings. What do you mean under established connection?
I meant if you can talk to her. Make an altar for her if you're fixated on working with her. Some have candles and basic food offerings.

Last edited:
I meant if you can talk to her. Make an altar for her if you're fixated on working with her, theres pictures on reddit. Some have candles and basic food offerings.
Absolutely haram

I meant if you can talk to her. Make an altar for her if you're fixated on working with her, theres pictures on reddit. Some have candles and basic food offerings.
I dont believe in gods anymore. I used to be a retard and believed that gods exist. I even prayed to Christian god before, and asked him to give me a girlfriend.

When nothing happened, i started hating Christian god, and started praying to Freyr instead, but nothing happened as well.

Now i understand that gods simply dont exist.

I did not do a physical offering, but i did some sort of mental offering by saying "Heil Freyr" multiple times btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back