Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retard normie drops blackpill without knowing it (Reddit)

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
"If you're getting nothing, 9/10 times it's you and not your profile that needs to improve."

shit post so I put it in lounge

SAME OLD BROKEN FUCKING RECORD YOU'RE SHORT AND UGLY NOT TALL AND HANDSOME THESE NORMIESCUM ARE FUCKING PATHETIC AND TOO SCARED TO DISAGREE WITH M'LADY'S VIRTUE SIGNALLING :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

"Improving" according to him is gettting some hobbies

Woman dont Care what hobbys your into , they dont even know what hobbys you process by seeing you , jfl.

Your either attractive or Not , and If Not your a bux of some sort to her.

" If you're overweight, dress poorly, have no career prospects, and can't carry a conversation"
Does the same apply to women? Methinks not. Why are guys always expected to be such exceptional creatures, meanwhile women are perfect out of the womb? I guess this is online dating, where the standards are a lot higher, but even in person guys have to be on top of their game for the most mediocre of woman. Also, I would say it is normal for guys to get no engagement, as that is how dating apps are set up. Inbalance of men to women; women go for the top guys.
if you ever talk to women you'll see there is no one worse at doing conversations than them. maybe they're good at conversations with chad but who knows.

Brb improving face and height at age 26 jfl

Just be handsome and NT, bro.