Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retard gives bum a coat, Bum Robs him in return

:feelshaha: This is why you don´t help people

What made him most angry is probably he was waiting to die of cold

What made him most angry is probably he was waiting to die of cold
He looks pretty active and aggressive for someone who is wating for death.

Bums deserve the least help out of any group of people. They can't even help themselves, imagine going out of your way to help someone that's content to live their life like an abused dog :society:
The problem with bums is that they don't want to help themselves, therefore any help you give them is wasted.

He looks pretty active and aggressive for someone who is wating for death.

The problem with bums is that they don't want to help themselves, therefore any help you give them is wasted.
My point exactly :society:

Nigga cant even put himself in a situation where he's in a warm bed. You want to sleep on the streets? That's your problem :society:

lol i remember some black dude approached me in the subway asking for money. thought he was gonna pull a knife on me ngl
Did you relax?

Gibs-Me-Dat leech

don't feed the chimps

Jews and whores will tell you it’s socio economic and cultural and that you just have to experience the city in all of its flaws to experience it in all of its glory too.
What a crock. Fuck that shithole. Avoid cities like the plague because those that choose to inhabit one are fucking lunatics and those that don’t choose it steal your shit when you are kind to them.