Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retard donated $1400 to charity despite earning sub 40k yearly

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/1061f04/2022_was_the_first_year_i_made_more_than_poverty/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Then these same reddit retards bitch about never being able to escape poverty. While it is true the economy is utter shit, still a good amount of poor people don't know how to manage money. I don't donate a single cent despite earning a lot more than this guy. In fact a few times I have been handed money to donate to a mosque and I pocketed it for myself. I am not donating a single FUCKING cent to no one.

He should be the one asking for charity handhouts. :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/1061f04/2022_was_the_first_year_i_made_more_than_poverty/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Then these same reddit retards bitch about never being able to escape poverty. While it is true the economy is utter shit, still a good amount of poor people don't know how to manage money. I don't donate a single cent despite earning a lot more than this guy. In fact a few times I have been handed money to donate to a mosque and I pocketed it for myself. I am not donating a single FUCKING cent to no one.

BUT MUH EmPATHY! IF I DONATE MONEY I'LL BE A GOOD PERSON AND THEY'LL GIVE ME ATTENTION!

He should be the one asking for charity handhouts. :feelshaha:
my cuckold parents used to even donate money to the mosque when we lived in a homeless shelter. Fucking retards jfl.

Many poor people are too generous for their own good. I remember reading a study which showed on average, the richer the motherfucker, the less generous. Which makes perfect sense. This a dog eat dog world, where only the most selfish prosper.

He should've donated to disabled people. I'm disabled because I can't attract a foid and brother is literally mentally disabled, so double the money:bigbrain:.

Donate nothing to charity. 95 % goes to the Charity wages and expenses and the meagre 5 % to those in need

my cuckold parents used to even donate money to the mosque when we lived in a homeless shelter. Fucking retards jfl.

Many poor people are too generous for their own good. I remember reading a study which showed on average, the richer the motherfucker, the less generous. Which makes perfect sense. This a dog eat dog world, where only the most selfish prosper.
rich people "donate" to gain more power and influence

damn bro. He could have bought $1400 of VTSAX instead. Actually I just bought some VTSAX today

damn bro. He could have bought $1400 of VTSAX instead. Actually I just bought some VTSAX today
I wouldn't recommend him to but vtsax till he has the emergency fund set

Donate nothing to charity. 95 % goes to the Charity wages and expenses and the meagre 5 % to those in need
This.

Helping other is not retarded

I don’t understand all the hate.

It’s a good thing to give to those in need.

(And in before no-we-incels-are-the-worst-sufferers nonsense of keyboard warriors who haven’t seen how worse off people can be.)

I don’t understand all the hate.

It’s a good thing to give to those in need.

Or am I back in clown world again?
a person shouldn't be donating when they are earning this little

This is great, the redditors are clearing themselves out of the genetic pool. Screw them all.

a person shouldn't be donating when they are earning this little
Maybe.

Maybe not.

Maybe like some of us he just doesn’t care.

Maybe like for some of us it’s fucking over already. Fuck a 401(k). :)

Maybe he'll commit suicide from despair with all the other redditors

Helping other is not retarded
Tbh

Even tho I understand the basedness of not giving a fuck about others, I still find that this life has no meaning and one of the few actually meaningful things you can do here is to reduce other people's suffering.

Reddit is such a cancer

This is very true and you have to be ruthless and detached from emotion so people cannot play on your sympathies, because nobody has your best interests in mind other than yourself. I have wasted thousands of dollars trying to be a generous person tipping extra money to delivery drivers, only for them to steal my food (saw a black woman run away with my order a few weeks ago after I tipped her extra or gave me substandard service.

Rich millionaires won’t hesitate to not leave a tip while I’ve been tipping extra for years and stillreceived horrible service half the time.
yup I have tipped as well and often still get my food cold or fucked. You have to tip selectively and help people very selectively. Many people never reciprocate and nor return favors. Sad we learned thse lessons hard ways