Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Resumes with a female name were 41% more likely to receive a callback than resumes with a male name for software engineering jobs

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
Employers would rather hire females who have LESS skill and are LESS qualified for the job than hire a man

its absolutely fucking brutal, the state of western society is over.

men are clearly and openly discriminated against in many fields. The exact opposite of the dominant narrative.

Brutally over for programmingcels. Another bullshit double standard Im starting to think trannymaxxing is legit unironically.

Companies go hand over fist to attract women in software:

Like this train to hire women only programs: https://bumble.com/the-buzz/bumble-tech-academy-for-women-software-engineers

Or outright women only hiring events: https://assessment.hackerearth.com/...hers-walmart-software-engineer-women-only-hc/

And there's women only job sites that companies can disclose positions for before uploading to say something like indeed or LinkedIn. https://www.womenwhocode.com/jobs

The reason it's unappealing is how software development is benchmarked and metered due to the agile processes. Once you're shredded into monthly evals, code reviews and everyone nitpicks your work, you really need a thick layer of skin to openly embrace all that "constructive criticism". Thereof the princess types feel hopelessly lost and pivot in hr ASAP. And the cycle repeats itself... Gee, we don't have women who code therefore DEI is down our throat to hire anyone to fulfill the benchmark. In my company they ended up adding a "culture" metric to the by yearly performance reviews that scores things like volunteering, representation in above programs and advocacy/activism that can counterbalance dev performance.

Last edited:
That's why you fake it until you make it. Fake your resumes, and even name these days

Brutal how all they needed to do for "equality" is to start actually learning some programming, but even now need companies to ignore more qualified males to be hired. :feelsclown:

Brutal how all they needed to do for "equality" is to start actually learning some programming, but even now need companies to ignore more qualified males to be hired. :feelsclown:
Too bad, it's caused by STEMcucks (lots of stemcels are cucks and simps).

Which is unexpected considering most stem men are incels.

I say that as a aspiring web dev myself

Just tranny max sis

Just tranny max sis
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

i used to work for a FAANG company. we had an explicit 'women out of work program' and were told to hire holes.

wanna know what happens to an unemployed man? he either sinks or swims. he doesn't have it handed to him like a hole does.

holes face NO difficulties in life.

i used to work for a FAANG company. we had an explicit 'women out of work program' and were told to hire holes.
I work in the tech field as well, having experience with both small and large companies. It's a cucked field.

I work in the tech field as well, having experience with both small and large companies. It's a cucked field.
Why are stemcels so cucked when most of them are incels

i quit because i got too depressed to work anymore. im an oldcel. will be roping in a few months.
but it pays a fuckton? why the fuck did you quit? people would kill to get your job position

but it pays a fuckton? why the fuck did you quit? people would kill to get your job position

yes, it did pay very well. my mind was so fucked up, i literally could not do the job anymore. depression turns you retarded. i probably would have been fired at some point anyways.

im an oldcel. all the copes stop working and money wasn't gonna help anymore. it's an agony that only an oldcel can understand. no friends, family or partner for decades.

yes, it did pay very well. my mind was so fucked up, i literally could not do the job anymore. depression turns you retarded. i probably would have been fired at some point anyways.

im an oldcel. all the copes stop working and money wasn't gonna help anymore. it's an agony that only an oldcel can understand. no friends, family or partner for decades.
fucking brutal. makes me physically ill just reading that.

fucking brutal. makes me physically ill just reading that.

i feel a great sense of relief knowing it will be over soon. don't have to worry about wageslaving or anything for the time i have left.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back