Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Restricting Yourself Based On Familial Bonds With Females Is Illogical & Blue Pilled

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
In a lot of threads where I see rape being brought up I keep seeing blue pilled posts that basically amount to - "muh momma" or "muh sistuh", basically they were against rape because it meant their female faily members could possibly be raped (in a thread the propsed legalization of rape was a topic). The blue pilled idiots that make this argument don't seem to get that their logic is inconsistent, they are contradicting themselves, I'll explain why.

To The Blue Pillers:
If you still have attachments to female family members that would limit your choices like this, then you aren't fully black pilled, all of that shit is just the causalities of war. Also your logic isn't consistent, if your argument is "I have female family members" then its basically an argument against the black pill itself if you are being consistent.

Women divorce rape men - "Yeah but that benefits my mom, sister, etc, I love my family"

At what point can't having female family members be an excuse to not harm women or get laws changed to their disadvantage. Why are you excluding certain things in which one can use that excuse but for others you bring it up. If rape can't be legal because your female family members will be at risk.

Then "marital rape" can't be legal (so your female family members can withhold sex and black mail their husbands)

Any law you can think up where women have an unfair advantage some guy can just scream - "I have female family members"

For example, laws that allow women to make rape claims and not be identified - "This law is to keep women safe from being targeted by their rapists, women like my mother, like my sister, etc"

You are being selective, if you can invoke "muh momma" rule on rape, then anybody can invoke it on almost anything. Time to fully swallow the black pill boyos, in order for us to achieve happiness many women will have to suffer, because women's happiness is inherent to our suffering, and vice versa, you have to pick a side, either accept your life as shit and "take one for the team" (that team being family) or accept that if you pursue your own happiness it will result in the collective unhappiness of women that deem you a genetic failure that should be wiped from existence.

Think about it, all the things that we would like to see happen ER's, the legalization of prostitution, realistic sex robots, etc, all of it will negatively impact the lives of the female collective, and that will include some women that are related to some members on this site or some other incel on the planet, if you can't accept that then you really don't belong here. You are just half assing the black pill. Women are going to suffer if we get what we want, accept that reality and embrace it, or fuck off.

Last edited:
JFL if you don't ghost your family

reading the title of this thread I thought you were advocating the rape of our own family members.

Family is fucking trash anyways; majority of them are blue pulled faggots.

You can't fuck your family so they're expendable in my eyes

Yes, goyim! Fucking your cousin is perfectly okay! Make some more inbred white babies!
0E337FCB CD5C 455B B353 D23FB20EABCE

Another extremely blackpilled and high IQ post from @BlkPillPres.

If you have female family members and you are worried about them, then keep them at home. Don't let them go outside. Tell them the world outside is too dangerous for them. Don't let their existence affect your logical side of your mind - the fact that women are destructive to society and need to have their rights revoked.

An increase in crime rate and violence against women is good for us as incels, because it means women will be more afraid to go outside and whore around. As women lose their feelings of safety and superiority, their hypergamy will also diminish. Female hypergamy is only possible when foids are safe, happy and free to fuck around. When foids fear being raped or kidnapped everytime they go outside, then female hypergamy will no longer be possible, and just like in the past, women will eventually be forced to fuck their looksmatches (us) in exchange for safety and protection.

The loss of women's rights will not only benefit you, but also benefit your female family members. How many of you had to watch your mothers or sisters or cousins make constant retarded decisions, fucking dumb abusive Chads, getting beaten by them, etc? Women can't be trusted to make their own decisions. Advocating for women's rights is the real abuse because women are like children, they are too stupid to know what's good for them. They need to be guided and controlled by men.

The idea that we need women's rights to protect our female family members is the ultimate lie. Would you trust children to have equal rights, and to run off into the wilderness with wolves? Of course not, women are no different.

I don't know. It might be a movie or something.

It's from a documentary about the Congo.

I wish these men could have some alone time with the feminist cunts at IncelTears. They would teach those fat hambeast whores a lesson.

Women can't be trusted to make their own decisions. Advocating for women's rights is the real abuse because women are like children, they are too stupid to know what's good for them. They need to be guided and controlled by men.

Legalising prostitution wouldn't make life worse for women tbh, it actually improves life for the prostitutes believe it or not (Holland).
Yes, goyim! Fucking your cousin is perfectly okay! Make some more inbred white babies!
View attachment 73545
You do realise your idol David Burkowitz was Jewish right boyo?

It's from a documentary about the Congo.

I wish these men could have some alone time with the feminist cunts at IncelTears. They would teach those fat hambeast whores a lesson.

Based, "The magic potion tells us to rape, we must do it to overcome our enemies" lmao

Legalising prostitution wouldn't make life worse for women tbh, it actually improves life for the prostitutes believe it or not (Holland).

It makes it easier for whores to whore themselves out, but it doesn't make it easier for the average woman to leverage sex in relationships, are you getting my point on what I mean by prostitution making women's lives worse.

All of women's power in society comes from them having a monopoly over sexual resources, prostitution kills that monopoly, you saying - "well it makes prostitutes lives easier" seems very disingenuous and I can't take that argument seriously, because quite obviously I was not referring to the prostitutes when I argue that legalizing prostitution would make women's lives harder. Obviously it makes whores lives safer when they aren't on the streets, that's a good thing for us.

Quite obviously I mean "the average woman". Very few men would chase tail when they can just buy tail, women who play "hard to get" will start finding it "hard to get" a man that's willing to chase, women will have to stop at least some of their shit tests as a result of this, especially when it begins to become normalized in society.

Last edited:
It makes it easier for whores to whore themselves out, but it doesn't make it easier for the average woman to leverage sex in relationships, are you getting my point on what I mean by prostitution making women's lives worse.

All of women's power in society comes from them having a monopoly over sexual resources, prostitution kills that monopoly, you saying - "well it makes prostitutes lives easier" seems very disingenuous and I can't take that argument seriously, because quite obviously I was not refering the prostitutes when I argue that legalizing prostitution would make women's lives harder. Obviously it makes whores lives safer when they aren't on the streets, that's a good thing for us.

Quite obviously I mean "the average woman". Very few men would chase tail when they can just buy tail, women who play "hard to get" will start finding it hard to get a man, women will have to stop at least some of their shit tests as a result of this, especially when it begins to become normalized in society.
Ah okay, I see what you mean. Well put - I guess I actually agree with you. I wasn't being disingenuous, was just thinking on too much of an individual basis rather than a societal one.

BlkPillPres gets a star for another black★presentation

ER is redundant. What you suggested doesn't negatively impact on your family from what I can see because your blood bonds would force you to step in to defend them at that particular point it would happen.

Blood thicker than water. Ideology has to be tempered with real politik in the practical every day life. :blackpill:

Other than that your subjective survival takes precedence over altruism. Fair dos.

reading the title of this thread I thought you were advocating the rape of our own family members.

This.

In a lot of threads where I see rape being brought up I keep seeing blue pilled posts that basically amount to - "muh momma" or "muh sistuh", basically they were against rape because it meant their female faily members could possibly be raped (in a thread the propsed legalization of rape was a topic). The blue pilled idiots that make this argument don't seem to get that their logic is inconsistent, they are contradicting themselves, I'll explain why.

To The Blue Pillers:
If you still have attachments to female family members that would limit your choices like this, then you aren't fully black pilled, all of that shit is just the causalities of war. Also your logic isn't consistent, if your argument is "I have female family members" then its basically an argument against the black pill itself if you are being consistent.

Women divorce rape men - "Yeah but that benefits my mom, sister, etc, I love my family"

At what point can't having female family members be an excuse to not harm women or get laws changed to their disadvantage. Why are you excluding certain things in which one can use that excuse but for others you bring it up. If rape can't be legal because your female family members will be at risk.

Then "marital rape" can't be legal (so your female family members can withhold sex and black mail their husbands)

Any law you can think up where women have an unfair advantage some guy can just scream - "I have female family members"

For example, laws that allow women to make rape claims and not be identified - "This law is to keep women safe from being targeted by their rapists, women like my mother, like my sister, etc"

You are being selective, if you can invoke "muh momma" rule on rape, then anybody can invoke it on almost anything. Time to fully swallow the black pill boyos, in order for us to achieve happiness many women will have to suffer, because women's happiness is inherent to our suffering, and vice versa, you have to pick a side, either accept your life as shit and "take one for the team" (that team being family) or accept that if you pursue your own happiness it will result in the collective unhappiness of women that deem you a genetic failure that should be wiped from existence.

Think about it, all the things that we would like to see happen ER's, the legalization of prostitution, realistic sex robots, etc, all of it will negatively impact the lives of the female collective, and that will include some women that are related to some members on this site or some other incel on the planet, if you can't accept that then you really don't belong here. You are just half assing the black pill. Women are going to suffer if we get what we want, accept that reality and embrace it, or fuck off.
This is the highest sperg count I've ever seen in a single post.

Based, "The magic potion tells us to rape, we must do it to overcome our enemies" lmao

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Watching the video and imagining if an anime was based off of this shit, more likely a hentai would be, teams just going around raping bitches to power up and fight other teams