Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Restaurants are opened again for outdoor dining... jfl

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I fuckin hate seeing people out and about.

I know I'm gonna slip into depression soon when I'm forced to be around foids, chads, and normies.

It was so stress relieving to be away from them for so long.

I believe this pandemic will be over soon. Once enough people get vaccinated, things will go back to normal.

New strains of covid isn't gonna start new lockdowns. Because most people will be immune to varying degrees and all people will have to due is schedule vaccination appointments for newer vaccines.

Its over

I fuckin hate seeing people out and about.

I know I'm gonna slip into depression soon when I'm forced to be around foids, chads, and normies.

It was so stress relieving to be away from them for so long.

I believe this pandemic will be over soon. Once enough people get vaccinated, things will go back to normal.

New strains of covid isn't gonna start new lockdowns. Because most people will be immune to varying degrees and all people will have to due is schedule vaccination appointments for newer vaccines.

Its over

gigacope, all throughout corona you had couples where the foid is an 18 year old with huge ass and thighs in every shop

THEY EXPECT ME TO EAT OUTSIDE LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Don’t worry OP.

ZOG has absolutely no intention of ever letting things return to normal now and especially not after they have discovered their long term plans came to fruition and the goyim after decades of social engineering and poor diet and shitty edJEWcation system are dumber and more low IQ than ever not to mention more fearful, overly trusting and naieve.

The Jews have realized gradually that they can get away with committing practically any outrage against us and get away with it.

We simply don’t rise up and punish them with pogroms any longer for their criminal misdeeds and whenever it seems we or someone seemingly with power is about to they ultimately cuck out as Jew controlled Trump did by design not long ago.

So get ready for more endless lockdowns and stupid goyim being ordered to not just wear one or two or even three masks from now on but meekly submit to wearing 36 masks at all times even inside their own homes when they’re alone or in their cars not to mention how mandatory anal swabbing to test for Covid (giggle giggle) and mandatory butt pluggs to prevent Covid will soon be required as well.

Oy vey! It’s all to keep you safe we swear goyim!! When have we ever lied to you?? (Giggle giggle).

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mUAyeZ3djU8T/

Last edited:
Don’t worry OP.

ZOG has absolutely no intention of ever letting things return to normal now and especially not after they have discovered their long term plans came to fruition and the goyim after decades of social engineering and poor diet and shitty edJEWcation system are dumber and more low IQ than ever not to mention more fearful, overly trusting and naieve.

The Jews have realized gradually that they can get away with committing practically any outrage against us and get away with it.

We simply don’t rise up and punish them with pogroms any longer for their criminal misdeeds and whenever it seems we or someone seemingly with power is about to they ultimately cuck out as Jew controlled Trump did by design not long ago.

So get ready for more endless lockdowns and stupid goyim being ordered to not just wear one or two or even three masks from now on but meekly submit to wearing 36 masks at all times even inside their own homes when they’re alone or in their cars not to mention how mandatory anal swabbing to test for Covid (giggle giggle) and mandatory butt pluggs to prevent Covid will soon be required as well.

Oy vey! It’s all to keep you safe we swear goyim!! When have we ever lied to you?? (Giggle giggle).

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mUAyeZ3djU8T/

Jews realized that if they can get away with fabricating the holohax they can get away with anything.