Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel restarting my nofap

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i busted yesterday which i mentioned on my other thread so i decided to try again because i felt so good when i was on no fap high on energy however i was the same person suffering from inceldom and lonliness that dosent change u see nofap gives u the motivation but it dosent cure ur problems because u have to put the effort in for example by going to the gym or reading but i cant do those stuff because i am too drained and also that wont make my life better if its already over yk this is where the blackpill comes why trying when you know you will fail just sit back and rot till the day you leave this eart

I feel like, once you reach an acceptable state of gymaxxing, you get a kick out of seeing those washboard abs on you

I feel like, once you reach an acceptable state of gymaxxing, you get a kick out of seeing those washboard abs on you
yeah everything is really hard to obtain let alone being on nofap for 100 days

yeah everything is really hard to obtain let alone being on nofap for 100 days

I see that as depriving yourself of a basic need. Get a fleshlight and enjoy your own near-virgin pussy without the hassle.

I see that as depriving yourself of a basic need. Get a fleshlight and enjoy your own near-virgin pussy without the hassle.
yeah idk man i dont want be all hopeless but i will try to looksmaxx in the future to see if i have a chance

yeah idk man i dont want be all hopeless but i will try to looksmaxx in the future to see if i have a chance

You're saying that, which means you already have the face/frame to looksmaxx. Fakecel innit?:feelshehe:

no i wouId simply have curly hair or dreads

Which means that would be enough for you to escape the prison of sub-5. Fakecel

bro i am 18 now and still ugly you dont even understand what i ams aying

Well, I guess it's OK for legal adults to accept the :blackpill:. You are still way too young though. Do foids make the "ick" or "eww" face when they see you?

Well, I guess it's OK for legal adults to accept the :blackpill:. You are still way too young though. Do foids make the "ick" or "eww" face when they see you?
well i never approach females because i am too scared however no females even approach me dude

well i never approach females because i am too scared however no females even approach me dude

Don't need to approach to see it. I see that you're not truecel material, at the very least. Might even be locationcel

lol who are u to tell me who i am greycel faggot
You just postmaxxed with random one-liners little faggot stfu. And I didn't actually call you that, but the fact that you are 18 makes it quite clear that you haven't really gone through much. Just completed high-school I think. Wait till you get mugged hard in university

You just postmaxxed with random one-liners little faggot stfu. And I didn't actually call you that, but the fact that you are 18 makes it quite clear that you haven't really gone through much. Just completed high-school I think. Wait till you get mugged hard in university
ok greyacel

i am not even in uni

The mods are cuckfags for not banning you already