Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rest in peace Riceronicel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
@riceronicel has announced that he is roping following the death of his step father. Hey may even be dead as I type this. No one else has made a memorial thread yet so I guess I’ll do it.

Riceronicel, you were a cool guy. I don’t think basically anyone here had a problem with you which is pretty rare. Fingers are crossed you go on to a better place and that your step father rots in the depths of hell. Cya man.

Best of luck brocel. I hope you decide not to and just decide to drug cope but it’s your decision @riceronicel hopefully whatever comes after “life” is better than this hell

F for my brocel.

i kinda get it at 37 ngl
if he were 20 ok but 37 years living like this?

Press :f: to respect @riceronicel
Press S to spit on his stepfather

Rest In Power Riceronicel, you will be missed.
:f:

Press S to spit on his stepfather
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

May his next life be blissful and may his step father boil in the deepest pit of hell

It’s over for many men around the world, man.

I hope he didn't tbh. Roping only means the normies who bullied him win.

I hope he didn't tbh. Roping only means the normies who bullied him win.
Me too but we can’t really reason with him about it since he’s gone offline. Sadly there is one less rice brother for you today it seems

:f: hope he is in a better place now

Rip there goes another ricecel

Hope he would have resorted to alcohol and drugs instead

I'm not a riceman, but he probably had the life most similar to mine, and I think he was a genuinely good guy.

Will miss him, and will pour out a drop of Kavalan Olorosso for him tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back