Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Responsibility in any aspect of your life is a cope

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Look guys, I don't know what you think about this but I'll tell you straight up, responsibility is just a cope for not having power.

If you feel some moral duty or what have you, chances are you're not in control of other aspects of your life.

Since you don't have power, you pretend to have something, better get something than nothing, therefore you settle down for responsibility.

You feel this responsibility as something you gotta live with, in other words something you gotta "cope" with.

foids apparently dont owe me sex so i dont owe them anything either

I wish there was a different world and i was born in it.

lol i didn't realize I posted this.

Yes, foids don't owe you sex nor do you owe them anything.

lol i didn't realize I posted this.

Yes, foids don't owe you sex nor do you owe them anything.
Cope and low iq. They own you sex. If you were a GigaChad women all over the world would cut their wrists for you*. You see... men(I meant Chad) and women are like magnet and iron they attract each other whatever they like it or not they cannot help it, that's the cold truth. Dude if you're ugly women would dodge you like Neo dodged the bullets in The Matrix. It's over mind your own business live a quiet life and pray for a painless death or go ER and claim your sweet revenge.

I hate responsibilities

Cope and low iq. They own you sex. If you were a GigaChad women all over the world would cut their wrists for you*. You see... men(I meant Chad) and women are like magnet and iron they attract each other whatever they like it or not they cannot help it, that's the cold truth. Dude if you're ugly women would dodge you like Neo dodged the bullets in The Matrix. It's over mind your own business live a quiet life and pray for a painless death or go ER and claim your sweet revenge.
Ok dude how about this? I'm the king, right? Does that mean everyone owes me money? No you fucking idiot, no one owes me money, I don't deserve money, I just live in a monarchy where I can get money from everyone, doesn't mean I deserve it.

In the same monarchy some other motherfucker can say I make food, I grow crops, therefore I deserve money, I feed you all, these justifications never REALLY justify your own selfishness or make you worthy of things.

Ok dude how about this? I'm the king, right? Does that mean everyone owes me money? No you fucking idiot, no one owes me money, I don't deserve money, I just live in a monarchy where I can get money from everyone, doesn't mean I deserve it.

In the same monarchy some other motherfucker can say I make food, I grow crops, therefore I deserve money, I feed you all, these justifications never REALLY justify your own selfishness or make you worthy of things.
You're the king of the toilet.
Nobody own you nothing cuz you ugly and you ain't shit.
Take the HALLO EFFECT PILL you retarded soy.
Nobody is giving you money cuz you're a subhuman. Look at male models they get paid just to walk on a stage and you lmfao 9 to 5.
Soy faggots like you will say that women own you nothing. In reality if you were a Chris Hemsworth bitches all around the world would have kill themselves to be with you. You're brain washed and don't compare money with looks you monkey.
The female gender owns you sex that's how mother nature intended to procreate, to multiple but unfortunately you're to ugly and females left you to rott until you die. And you motherfucker come at me with that bullshit statement thst " women owns you nothing"...

The only responsibility I want to have is the disenfranchisement of foids

You're the king of the toilet.
Nobody own you nothing cuz you ugly and you ain't shit.
Take the HALLO EFFECT PILL you retarded soy.
Nobody is giving you money cuz you're a subhuman. Look at male models they get paid just to walk on a stage and you lmfao 9 to 5.
Soy faggots like you will say that women own you nothing. In reality if you were a Chris Hemsworth bitches all around the world would have kill themselves to be with you. You're brain washed and don't compare money with looks you monkey.
The female gender owns you sex that's how mother nature intended to procreate, to multiple but unfortunately you're to ugly and females left you to rott until you die. And you motherfucker come at me with that bullshit statement thst " women owns you nothing"...
Yeah... you can't roast :feelskek:

Somethings are also out of control so it's a shitty take when people blame it on you

It's upon no one to maintain your body, you have the supposed power, but if you're a child and you got fat parents, won't you have to eat the same meals as them? Now tell me, you aren't getting fat: Of course you are, you have no supposed control because your obese dad will beat the shit out of you if you don't eat what he pleases.