Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Response to Sandman's recent anti-incel video

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
Someone responded to Sandman's recent "MGTOW vs Incel" video where he accused incels of being angry for no reason and of "spewing of" hatred against women.

This guy is a nameless, faceless, coping incel. It's funny how "MGTOW's" act as if they flipped a switch, and suddenly, turned off their sexuality.

if mgtows dont hate women then why are they going their own way?

Who's this Sandman guy ? Is he the new Based Shaman ?

The irony you give them views aka money.

What I dont get is how can someone be mgtow and still like/ respect foids? They obviously havent been liked or respected by women themselves and probably humiliated and rejected many times over otherwise they wouldn't be going their own way....

don't post youtubers that we don't give a shit about

When did mgtows become so blue pilled? I guess they got a change in attitude since they're no longer the internet's whipping bitch.

MGTOWs and Sandman specifically in that last vid about incels remind me a lot of wizards.

They talk big against men who desire women and in their view give attention to women through talking about them and desiring them, but I'm very skeptical of them being above that shit. We're human, we're men, we have much more testosterone on average and are way more romantic on average than women are. Some men might be assexual but that's an utter insignificant share of the population, less than 1% for sure.

They think normal people who have normal sex drives and normal need for affection and relationships must just be silent about it and focus on working and studying, this shit isn't easy at all and I doubt most of them are even doing it themselves.

They have their strategy which is ignoring and moving away from women (at least outside of casual sex), which is ok, but going out of your way to criticize someone for constantly venting and complaining about his inceldom sounds like trying to feel good about yourself by comparing yourself to people below you and it's also kinda unreasonable and asshole-ish.

He's such a BS PUA.

I'm going my own way bcs women kick me out!

MGTOWs and Sandman specifically in that last vid about incels remind me a lot of wizards.

They talk big against men who desire women and in their view give attention to women through talking about them and desiring them, but I'm very skeptical of them being above that shit. We're human, we're men, we have much more testosterone on average and are way more romantic on average than women are. Some men might be assexual but that's an utter insignificant share of the population, less than 1% for sure.

They think normal people who have normal sex drives and normal need for affection and relationships must just be silent about it and focus on working and studying, this shit isn't easy at all and I doubt most of them are even doing it themselves.

They have their strategy which is ignoring and moving away from women (at least outside of casual sex), which is ok, but going out of your way to criticize someone for constantly venting and complaining about his inceldom sounds like trying to feel good about yourself by comparing yourself to people below you and it's also kinda unreasonable and asshole-ish.
Most of those are just hardcore copers, they call themselves volcel because they don't "desire" women but they are just losers who never leave their house. Maybe there are actual guys who are good looking and actively reject sex, bt they are a very tiny minority.

Most of those are just hardcore copers, they call themselves volcel because they don't "desire" women but they are just losers who never leave their house. Maybe there are actual guys who are good looking and actively reject sex, bt they are a very tiny minority.
Yeah, I agree. Sandman says he was a Chad in his youth after hitting the gym but I doubt it a lot. He must have been at best a normie.

Someone responded to Sandman's recent "MGTOW vs Incel" video where he accused incels of being angry for no reason and of "spewing of" hatred against women.

MUH HATRED AGAINST WAHMEN

Why do these cucks treat all foids like they need to be worshiped and revered by all?

I seriously hate MGTOW copers,incels in denial..

there is only one sandman

I typed this on my phone and posted it on YouTube comment section tbh.

You are just low IQ MGTOW larper.

To a Blackpilled Incel a MGTOW monk is not even a child, rather an infant who has not even opened his eyes to the world yet.

Femoids and women are not the same thing. Femoids are out control women who have no values,no virtue;women that have never ascended out of the animal realm into the human realm.

Femoids are controlled by the second order of information(instinct/emotion)or darwinian rules of survival.

Femoids need to be controlled and oppressed so that the pressure and friction would elevate them into women.

MGTOW are nothing more than a bunch of low value beta males, beta bucks, soyboys. That want to ignore the problem, thinking that it will magically solve it self if they just "talk about it" and "ignore" women(well "ignore" UNTIL one shows them the slightest amount of interest, then they are back to being bluepilled cucks) lmfao.

Mans place in nature is to create order(stable sustainable systems). This is where Blackpilled Incels and mgtow differ.

As an incel you live in the deepest darkest hell imaginable. The type of hell that you could not even imagine if you sat under a waterfall for 20 years and meditated. In your most reflective moments, the finest secretions of your mind could never produce an image of the type of hell that we(incels) reside in.

Under this immense pressure nature exercises her economy and turns coals into diamonds, turns lead into gold. Nature does not take anything and does not give anything for free, she exercises economy with everything that she does.

In Hegels Phenomenology of Spirit in Master and slave dialectic, he explained this very clearly. That for a being to ascend into a higher order of being he must be faced with the "negative" aspect(some type of poverty, suffering, deficiency)...

-----

A blackpilled incel will meta-morph into what Nietzsche referred to as the ubermensch(the Superman). A man who will climb out of hell into the heavens and become the Master of this world. He will destroy disorder with his left arm and create order with his right arm. He will be a saint for the virtuous and a devil for the wicked and decadent. For order to be established, disorder must be destroyed. The highest man(blackpilled incel)does not come from the heavens, the highest man ascends out of the darkest deepest hell into the heavens.

I'm going my own way bcs women kick me out!
This is why I can't stand most of the MGTOW people, like admit that the reason is foids don't want you or that the only way for you was to be a betabuxxx

This guy is a nameless, faceless, coping incel. It's funny how "MGTOW's" act as if they flipped a switch, and suddenly, turned off their sexuality.
I seriously hate MGTOW copers,incels in denial..
MGTOW has always been a more socially acceptable woman hate movement than incels. intact mgtow are the biggest woman hate bloc of YouTube. If you dig up old content (mostly comments) from MGTOW users from pre 2018 era you'll see that they're not much different than incels.

The difference of MGTOW and incels brand is that MGTOW copers claims to go their own way, which gives them the sense of perceived control.

Not all MGTOW are incels, but I bet most are.

Who's this Sandman guy ? Is he the new Based Shaman ?
He was the first MGTOW channel I discovered, back when I had no idea what MGTOW was. While I am grateful for the videos he made for red pilling me, he's not original in terms of his content.

In fact, he and Stardusk had a falling out back in 2015, because the latter was annoyed that Sandman was watering down MGTOW content, while offering nothing original. So many people within MGTOW see Sandman as a bottom feeder.

I haven't watched a Sandman video since 2017. In fact, most of the more intelligent MGTOW either stopped making videos or deleted their channels, so only the low effort channels are still around. Other MGTOW like Raging Golden Eagle just deleted their MGTOW videos, or abandoned the topic just to talk about other things.

I’ve actually watched a few of his videos, and sandman is a Grade A Larper fragile soyboy retard. He makes up wild obvious bullshit like one time he said that women at his work were fighting over him to go on vacation with him, talks about being a tinder slayer, etc. and then in another video he talked about health problems from being underweight, and stomach problems. JFL. He is a man sent his own way LARPing as Chad who went his own way.

the kings of COPE are at it again

MGTOWs are paying this cretin and they claim to be "redpilled".
A blackpilled incel will meta-morph into what Nietzsche referred to as the ubermensch(the Superman). A man who will climb out of hell into the heavens and become the Master of this world. He will destroy disorder with his left arm and create order with his right arm. He will be a saint for the virtuous and a devil for the wicked and decadent. For order to be established, disorder must be destroyed. The highest man(blackpilled incel)does not come from the heavens, the highest man ascends out of the darkest deepest hell into the heavens.
HiQ, but MCTOWs think they are transmutating their sexual energy and monkmaxxing, while at the same time allowing "redpilled" women in their communities and tipping this idiot's patreon to spread their copes. MCTOWs are too busy paying the next content-creator (lowIQ scammer) to make other videos than to care about us incels.

They have truly weak minds (almost retarded, no offense, but they are truly retarded people, I have nothing against mental retardation, just stating what it is) to follow an idiot like sandman the coper. So your hiQ comment will not be taken seriously, don't waste your time with lowIQ MCTOWs.

Last edited:
Men Coping their own way!

What I dont get is how can someone be mgtow and still like/ respect foids? They obviously havent been liked or respected by women themselves and probably humiliated and rejected many times over otherwise they wouldn't be going their own way....

He was the first MGTOW channel I discovered, back when I had no idea what MGTOW was. While I am grateful for the videos he made for red pilling me, he's not original in terms of his content.

In fact, he and Stardusk had a falling out back in 2015, because the latter was annoyed that Sandman was watering down MGTOW content, while offering nothing original. So many people within MGTOW see Sandman as a bottom feeder.

I haven't watched a Sandman video since 2017. In fact, most of the more intelligent MGTOW either stopped making videos or deleted their channels, so only the low effort channels are still around. Other MGTOW like Raging Golden Eagle just deleted their MGTOW videos, or abandoned the topic just to talk about other things.
Turd Flinging Monkey is the only MGTOW dude with any bite.(He’s a big advocate for taking women’s rights) but even he is a big coping failed normie. The dude fucks dolls instead of pumping and dumping like a Chad would. He also admitted to dating fat chicks in the past and helping them lose weight just for them to dump him later because their SMV increased.

If you have to settle for fat chicks, you are not a going your own way Chad, you are a sent your own way failed normie.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten through one of his videos. One of the most boring fuckers I’ve ever seen

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten through one of his videos. One of the most boring fuckers I’ve ever seen
LOL. I think I made it 2/3 through one of his videos once.

Holy shit what a cuck voice

LMAO who even takes the opinions of this monotone dorkcel seriously. 100% was SENT his own way.

angry for no reason :feelskek:

I’ve actually watched a few of his videos, and sandman is a Grade A Larper fragile soyboy retard. He makes up wild obvious bullshit like one time he said that women at his work were fighting over him to go on vacation with him, talks about being a tinder slayer, etc. and then in another video he talked about health problems from being underweight, and stomach problems. JFL. He is a man sent his own way LARPing as Chad who went his own way.

Turd Flinging Monkey is the only MGTOW dude with any bite.(He’s a big advocate for taking women’s rights) but even he is a big coping failed normie. The dude fucks dolls instead of pumping and dumping like a Chad would. He also admitted to dating fat chicks in the past and helping them lose weight just for them to dump him later because their SMV increased.

If you have to settle for fat chicks, you are not a going your own way Chad, you are a sent your own way failed normie.

The dude admitted to and made videos about using anal vibrators, I don't see how any incel or MGTOW could follow TFM.