Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Response to "I've never had a female friend. Ok quit being creepy af then." (READ)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Excuse me. I lost all my social connection when I got taken out of school and homeschooled over sibling slapping a kid from bullying and the principal said he was expelled but my cunt mother wasn't haven't it so she went up to the principals office and argued. So she and him weren't allowed back on the premicises. My sisters and family wouldn't take me to school and mother was too low IQ and scared to drop me off a street over.

OK that's #1

2. I was the only ethnic in my white white family. I was ostrasized, ignored, not associated with much and treated like a non human. That made me reclusive.

OK

3. I was on welfare.

I always had brilliant ideas growing up for YouTube and social media I could've been bigger than Logan Paul or Mr beast but since I was on welfare till I was 18, I couldn't work or make money online (I did make some money on the side though cutting grass/cleaning house/raking leaves/picking fruit. But most of that went towards to bills.

OK

4. The breaking dick incident. I jerked off too hard one day in 2016 and it stopped my brain sending signals to get horny. I further developed erectile dysfunction which made me lose my sex drive and become even more reclusive (why associate with people without the goal of getting sex)

OK

5. Broke. We were always broke moving house to house every 6 months (moving to a storage building, out of the storage building to a new house) couldn't do much past childhood. Just sat at home all day, maybe gone to the laundry mat or out to eat every now and then. Family never invited me to anything.

6. Add all that, social isolation, no control, bullying and ostrasyzing.

That's why I don't have "FEMALE FRIENDS"

Once I do move out though I'm gonna try getting into social circles and repairing what I can that's been taken from me from my family. Its their fault I'm an Incel.

Last edited:
i don't have any friends at all. none at all!

what about your little friends aka horny sloppy nasty kids?! (in video game)
sneir you need to fuck off away from me before I slap you. go fuck yourself, you methhead cuck

FUCK MYSELF SAME INTENSTE LIKE YOU FUCK THE KIDS!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
FUCK YOURSELF SNEIR. GO OVERDOSE ON METH AND HAVE A HEART ATTACK. THE FBI IS GOING TO RAPE YOU IN PRISON LOL

IT IS ALL TRUE BUT WON´T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU FIDDLE KIDS (IN VIDEO GAME)
you're such a one trick pony you faggot. FBI should search your external ssd, real quick

you're such a one trick pony you faggot. FBI should search your external ssd, real quick
I AM WORKING FOR FBI:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (IN VIDEO GAME)
calm down al pacino GIF

I AM WORKING FOR FBI:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (IN VIDEO GAME)
NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARENIGHTMARE NIGHTMARENIGHTMARE NIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARE NIGHTMARENIGHTMARE NIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARENIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARENIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::lul::lul:

Brokedick mountain

I have asperger's, and was socially outcast and ostracized by my peers.

I was bullied all my life, and still have nightmares of my bullies even to this day (when I'm not having nightmares about my claustrophobia and white-eyed demons).

And my mother was an absolutely overbearing parent who controlled every aspect of my life, too, and wouldn't let me develop an individual personality until she passed from cancer when I was 24.

And all of my counselors I ever had were females who took every little opportunity to tear me down as a person, and never once did anything to encourage any sort of success. :feelsbadman:

Forget about female friends. It's truly brutal when you have 0 friends of any gender.

Welfare sounds fun, is it that bad? idk man... oh wait just saw the thread, "If i wasn't on welfare, i probably would even be on this site."

I can relate to you being ambitious I'm young too, I don't compare myself to logan and pewds you have to be funny and play games even though you're 25 30 and son, they're people pleasures but right now I'm not on welfare.

Gonna click on the thread "If I wasn't on Welfare.." horrible life man horrible life, I gotta say though I am excited about the welfare post.