Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Response Times Are Irrelevant | Fuck the r/REDPILL Fags NUKE THEM

U

uninstall

Banned
-
fucking @ r/redpill cucks who think they are alpha by faking "busy status" and responding slowly

it really does not fucking matter whether your respond in 10s upon receiving a message or 10 hours

She either likes you or not.

And that's it. 

you don't create attraction by dread 

that's total bullshit

I've tried both - responding when I can like a normie and responding after days

They still ghost me and treat me without any respect.

It does not fucking matter.

The clowns at the r/REDPILL should eat each other's cocks because that's all they are good for

Just lol at trp fags. They are the masters of cope.

Jfl at deluding yourself into thinking you're an "alpha" while also writing lengthy posts about muh confidence. These copers are hilarious.

Females can't be attracted to my likes whatever i do.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Jfl at deluding yourself into thinking you're an "alpha" while also writing lengthy posts about muh confidence. These copers are hilarious.

most of them are programmers writing code and fiction on reddit while thinkign they are alpha for doing squats 5x5 lmfao

uninstall said:
most of them are programmers writing code and fiction on reddit while thinkign they are alpha for doing squats 5x5 lmfao

Top kek. I like how they try to compensate for their looks and suggest we all do the same.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

TRPers are delusional just like MGTOW.

just imagine being THIS beta

The absolute state of TRP lmao

its over for TRP

Brutal Black Pill.

Red Pillers OUT.

261201008_ed75ddb277_o.jpg

Everything about the RP is cope.
They are deluded into believing that you are the prize rather than the girl is it to you, in total violation of biological law of supply/demand.

uninstall said:
fucking @ r/redpill cucks who think they are alpha by faking "busy status" and responding slowly

it really does not fucking matter whether your respond in 10s upon receiving a message or 10 hours

And that's it. 

that's total bullshit

The clowns at the r/REDPILL should eat each other's cocks because that's all they are good for

Solid blackpill. Espcially: "She either likes you or not."

What the fuck do you think you piece of subhuman trash ? The bitch is slaying 10 out of 10 chads but SOMEHOW, because you took TWO DAYS TO ANSWER HER when she asked you to do her homework, SHE WOULD CRAVE YOUR COCK ?

WAKE THE FUCK UP. 

uninstall said:

And that's it. 

that's total bullshit

Redpillers pretend to give decent advice by writing novels on how they got rejected by women lol.
That place is pure cope.