Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Responding to the Tiktok “Why Girls have No One to Date”

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thethatgirlguide/video/7163414013643197739?_r=1&_t=8XF8V2lj4j8&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7163414013643197739

That’s because they’re measuring hot guys on super good jawlines, high set pronounced cheekbones, no balding, tall, white, blue eyes.

While the beauty standard for women is just be thin and have a feminine face. Which doesnt include having a good jawline or good features, just a cute face. A nice ass and tits is a bonus.

If those “cute girls” had their looksmatches they’d be the “ugly” guys

and the reason there are more pretty women is because most humans have feminine/weak features.

It’s rare to have masculine strong features. Any man can femboy maxx and mog most females due to higher T.

It’s not hard being feminine. It’s hard being masculine with pretty boy features. The ideal man

Last edited:
Water is water.

if these stupid whores decided to turn off their 3D jawline depth mapper they would have way more options

Stopped watching at 0:15.
The entire video probably is
:foidSoy:I want chad, I'm tired of being told to form relationship with ugly subhumans

High IQ. Looksmatch is cope. She is feminine and you are an effeminate faggot. You are not the same.

Foids are Chadsexual

She should be sent as a sexual slave for isis fighters (in gta)

The most ironic part so far is how she feels entitled to the attractive men whilst not looking cute, having voice that is unbearable to listen to and not carrying any outstanding quality

She's not cute. She's hot.

And I'm ugly scum.

She needs a spanked

I don't watch zommerfag shit. out of touch millennial and proud

therw w as no chinktok in my day. only youtube and myspace :feelsokman:

maybe it because you only want that small number of men you consider hot and think all the other ones are ugly

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thethatgirlguide/video/7163414013643197739?_r=1&_t=8XF8V2lj4j8&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7163414013643197739

That’s because they’re measuring hot guys on super good jawlines, high set pronounced cheekbones, no balding, tall, white, blue eyes.

While the beauty standard for women is just be thin and have a feminine face. Which doesnt include having a good jawline or good features, just a cute face. A nice ass and tits is a bonus.

If those “cute girls” had their looksmatches they’d be the “ugly” guys

and the reason there are more pretty women is because most humans have feminine/weak features.

It’s rare to have masculine strong features. Any man can femboy maxx and mog most females due to higher T.

It’s not hard being feminine. It’s hard being masculine with pretty boy features. The ideal man

you did NOT need to write all that. You didn't even need to post this thread.

Water is wet, its because there aren't enough chads for every woman.