Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Responding to a cucktears (alleged) JB

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
JB

I have been stalking this sub, making a few posts or so for a few months (possibly more, I don't remember) and the large amount of incels claiming that 12-18 year olds are the most fertile of women is absolutely disgraceful. And you have the audacity to claim that middle aged women are jealous of us? If attraction to young girls were as common as many of you claim then why is breast enlargement more common than breast reduction? [source] Using this source and seems like most men would be attracted to those in their 20's and up to mid 30's.
Non sequitur. Big breasts occur on even 12yos nowadays.

Here, 14yo:
Va

So why do you feel the need to justify your attractions so much?
Because healthy heterossexual attraction to 14yo developed girls like the one I just posted is the most normal thing on Earth and yet cucks act like it's another holocaust.

Do you feel as if we would be more affectionate in a relationship?
Yes, because you weren't ruined and jaded by years of Chad cock carousel riding yet (at least not as much as an older foid).

Do you believe that we all have innies (we don't lol)?
Not all of you have but your pussies certainly look better than the ones from 30yo 150 cock notched roasties. Before someone talks about sex not changing pussies, I bet you foids and cucks never went to an old prostitute like I did.

Do you think we'd be more submissive?
Well you would be if not poisoned by feminism since young age nowadays.

What cherry picked arguments do you have to throw at me? AoC is 16/18 in most countries because they realise that young children are dumb and immature (like they're supposed to be) and may make bad choices.
All women are dumb and immature and make bad choices. Women shouldn't have choices on important matters in society, regardless of age.

Whilst our bodies may be ready to bear children, we mentally aren't prepared. What happens (hypothetically speaking) if you did impregnate a child?
I get arrested lol. But in an uncked traditional society, I'd be happy and ready to provide for both you and the child tbh.

What if she wanted to keep it?
Bitch she will keep my fucking child if she loves her life.

Would you, yourself be ready to take on the responsibilities of a child with a fucking 13 year old?
Gladly.

All pedocels disgust me, it's one thing to have an attraction to a minor and it's another to fucking act on it (or have a heavy intent to, like most of you do).
I can't act on it, I don't want to get arrested. But saying the truth isn't a crime: 14yo developed JBs are VERY attractive and also make better wives than older women for several reasons.

I won't ever touch your greasy, cheeto crusted cocks and neither will any other sane child.
This part is gold because now you spilled the beans and confirmed the looks blackpill. You're imagining a fat, greasy, ugly old loser while typing that. Would you also be disgusted by this 30yo's dick? He's older than me lol.
Rurik gislason1

15961 14991828641

Dfz FHPX4AEEj871

BE HONEST, BITCH, WOULD YOU?

YOU'RE AS PEDO AS YOUR LOOKS
YOU'RE AS PEDO AS YOUR HAIRLINE
UNDERAGE GIRLS DON'T GET "TRAUMATIZED" BY SEX WITH OLDER GUYS IF SAID GUY IS A 8+ CHAD

Last edited:
Rape is a code word for fucking with a non-chad male

14 is too young for me. She's also probably that one weird lonely landwhale girl at school given that she's on online forums.

14 is too young for me. She's also probably that one weird lonely landwhale girl at school given that she's on online forums.
JB and white? Would bang even if she was the ugliest landwhale in her school.

Based answers, basedcel.

yeah if cucktears are so right and they prove us wrong why are they monitoring us butthurting about everything what we think and spitting acid on our faces? tell me im curious

Cause it's autistic. I can understand 16/18, but 13/14? Lmao. Gimme a break.
Wouldn't you bang the girl I posted in OP if laws didn't apply and she was willing?

Wouldn't you bang the girl I posted in OP if laws didn't apply and she was willing?

Yeah. But you're talking about full on having a child with a 13-year old in the OP. And you know a typical 14-year old doesn't look like that.

Yeah. But you're talking about full on having a child with a 13-year old in the OP. And you know a typical 14-year old doesn't look like that.
In Brazil ALL 14yos are already developed and ready to birth a child.

I would only have a child if she was developed.

In Brazil ALL 14yos are already developed and ready to birth a child.

I would only have a child if she was developed.

What do you suppose you'd have in common with a 14 year old girl? How old are you?

What cherry picked arguments do you have to throw at me? AoC is 16/18 in most countries because they realise that young children are dumb and immature (like they're supposed to be) and may make bad choices.
More like refrain them from the choice of raising a family with a financially stable older man, and ensure they're sluts who can't pair bond when they reach the AoC.
I won't ever touch your greasy, cheeto crusted cocks and neither will any other sane child.
So now sane children are capable and smart enough to say no to "greasy" older men. These dumb broads have opposite views to confirm their belief system.

What do you suppose you'd have in common with a 14 year old girl? How old are you?
I don't have anything in common with the vast majority of girls, regardless of age. And even with the ones I have, it doesn't matter tbh.

I don't have anything in common with a 29 year old rostie who had over 50 cocks either.

the funny thing is that theyd rather allow girls to be whores until 30 than get them married and knocked up early to make a child with much better genetics

the funny thing is that theyd rather allow girls to be whores until 30 than get them married and knocked up early to make a child with much better genetics
Women want to have a cake and it it too.

They want muh diversity and mass immigration but also white chads (which will eventually cease to exist due to the first things).

They want white chads but also want to ride the cock carousel and only reproduce at 30+, which will statistically spawn an autistic incel instead of a white Chad.

Women are idiots and must be controlled on everything that's important, reproduction being the number one thing.