Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>respect women in 2018, hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahh

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
l76YEqs.png

never ever again respect a woman in 2018, you will always get stabbed in the back

that kidney was better off going on a dying dog

Why even marry, it has only disadvantages.

It's FUCKING OVER. At this point, more than a gf or to become goodlooking, I want the world to be DESTROYED.

FACEandLMS said:
It's FUCKING OVER. At this point, more than a gf or to become goodlooking, I want the world to be DESTROYED.

They are a looksmatch too. She is no prize either.

god that poor poor man. you know you could sell your kidney for something like 50k right? maybe then she would have married u

Not even BBC could save him, it's over

Respect women... build a large kitchen.

Innallahu wa inna ilahu rajioon

This is why you don't interact with females and fall for them when they are not your spouse

I blame the guy more than the female akhi. Why be a cuck and donate your kidney. You should've asked her first to marry you.

We need learn from this guys mistake, never do nice things for weemen and expect something from them for return (sex/companionship)

This is what happens when you start treating women as human.

id take it right back, lol if you even acknowledge women in 2018

Blessing in disguise tbh.

Just fucking lol at getting married in 2018.

Old cuck is wet behind the ears, give wymyn as little as possible. You think Chad's going to give up his kidney?

Whores could probably turn this into a fetish to capitalize on free organs, KEK. I mean, findom is a thing. Where there's a cuck, there's a way!

This how inceltears wants us to be

But she's helping him by refusing marriage. Who would want to give half of his stuff to a cheating whore?

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but of course, there will be degenerate cucks and femoids defending this stupid behaviour saying shit like - " giving a kidney is a gift bro!, you should be happy u did such a nice and selfless thing for another human being!" " just because u gave her kidney doesnt mean she has to marry u or even keep relationshiip! teehee"

Solitarian_Walker said:
This is what happens when you start treating women as human.

A fool and his kidney do part and for a black woman talk about giving it up for dog shit,
Surprised he didn't hunt her down and tear that kidney right out of her to take it back.

spergcel said:
But she's helping him by refusing marriage. Who would want to give half of his stuff to a cheating whore?

tell that to millions of delusional men haha

Darthmat said:
A fool and his kidney do part and for a black woman talk about giving it up for dog shit,
Surprised he didn't hunt her down and tear that kidney right out of her to take it back.

sounds like a good plan of actions and something id consider closely if that incident took place in my life

you know things are getting bad when even black guys are becoming cucks...

I dont even know tbh, this is just too absurd. Donating your kidney in order to win a woman over? WTF

Total Imbecile said:
I dont even know tbh, this is just too absurd. Donating your kidney in order to win a woman over? WTF

its called betabux, but instead of bux, which he didnt have, he had to beta kis kidney

dr-problematic said:
its called betabux, but instead of bux, which he didnt have, he had to beta kis kidney

At least that 17yold Chinese kid that sold his kidney back in 2012 for an iPad got something tangible, I never imagined I would live to see someone do something more stupid tho. This guy got NOTHING, hes infinitely more retarded

Total Imbecile said:

Remember a story of a retard who flew to a chick he was talking to onlines country and he got stuck there with no money and shit. Never underestimate a beta simps thirst as he would kill a kid for pussy if a woman was cheering him on.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36950013

TheVman said:
god that poor poor man. you know you could sell your kidney for something like 50k right? maybe then she would have married u

he got cucked out of so much money lol.

Total Imbecile said:

This is how in-demand women are.

NYincel said:
They are a looksmatch too. She is no prize either.

If you can get a looksmatch in 2018 as a subChad, you're actually doing well.

AWALT - Remember this. MGTOW is right on this one

Its over for organ-donation-cels

Sex robots, where art thou