Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Respect women = getting laid

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://mobile.twitter.com/LucasBryner3/status/918226240095453184

This guy knows what's good, he knows how to treat a lady, perhaps that's why we are lonely virgins? Massive kek at white knights haha

What is the point of posting shit like this as a man? It's seriously so cringey, fucking pathetic virtue signaling

Lol. It's about looks money status.

c3acd9fefa7c95f04a9c4404396b5e2c.500x566x1.png

chivalry-plate-1001x1001.jpg

It's faggots like these that push me further everyday, more than whores even.

People like this are why women have such huge fucking egos. Women aren't deities you fucking faggot. This should have been labeled rage fuel instead of humor. I can't stand white knights and if a beta uprising ever happens, they're going to be the first people I execute.

reeespackt wymen!

Funny how I don't see any photos of him with girls, must be a coincidence.

Poor guy, he is still living the blue pill dream.

lol, if im not entitled to their pussies then they are not entitled to my respect

Valinor said:
People like this are why women have such huge fucking egos. Women aren't deities you fucking faggot. This should have been labeled rage fuel instead of humor. I can't stand white knights and if a beta uprising ever happens, they're going to be the first people I execute.

takbir