Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Resorting to drugs

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I've always smoked weed, drank alcholol and done minor drugs here and there but lately I've been seeing myself using them more, to fill the void in my life, to fill the absence of affection and a companion. How can cucks out there say "no worries bro a girl will come to you one day" what fucking world do they live in, they say this to us while they're enjoying their life and have had all the experience they need. The problem is that I feel this guilt, but I see no other solution, having a companion there with you changes your life so much, you feel someone loves you and is there in times of need, when you're are alone, who will be there? Honestly sorry for the rant but I feel my time is getting closer day by day. Each breath I take, death gets closer.

Try heroin. I heard that's good for that.

There's alot of drug copers here. One big thing though; Don't think addiction can't happen to you, and when using molly or something like that be careful you don't get addicted/reliant on it.

That's one thing Id never touch
That’s wise of you. I’d never touch that shit either.

Try acid or shrooms. Always make me feel better.

That's one thing Id never touch
Okay then just do LSD. That's all I do, LSD and weed. Maybe I'll try DMT in the future. LSD makes me feel happy and a kid again.

That’s wise of you. I’d never touch that shit either.

Try acid or shrooms. Always make me feel better.
It really depends what the occasion is, for example at home weed is great but at a party or outside, then Cocaine or alcohol would do it

Okay then just do LSD. That's all I do, LSD and weed. Maybe I'll try DMT in the future. LSD makes me feel happy and a kid again.
LSD is the greatest cope. It’s breaking you away from your shitty reality and putting you in a happy place.

Unless you have a bad trip of course..

LSD is the greatest cope. It’s breaking you away from your shitty reality and putting you in a happy place.

Unless you have a bad trip of course..
I haven't really had bad trips. I have had overwhelming trips on heroic doses but they weren't really bad. The only bad thing is I do see eyeballs everywhere sometimes when I get anxious in a trip, kinda spooky. I tripped last week, kinda wanna trip again tomorrow but I think it's best I wait again til next week.

I haven't really had bad trips. I have had overwhelming trips on heroic doses but they weren't really bad. The only bad thing is I do see eyeballs everywhere sometimes when I get anxious in a trip, kinda spooky. I tripped last week, kinda wanna trip again tomorrow but I think it's best I wait again til next week.
I see wasps when I have a bad trip. Idk why.

I guess wasps do scare me. Been stung by them a few times..lol.

med-x is the shit. buffout is a stupid chad chem and mentats are gay. don't even get me started on psycho retards

shitty drugged

OD'ing is a good way to go